I beg Your Pardon, Madmatt Never Promised Us A Peng Challenge Garden

dalem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meeks I call thee pretender and apostate and uncivil to OUR OWN QUEEN EMMA. Valet!

You came back and I opposed it AND I WAS RIGHT!

I said you had left and not been here and that you would leave again AND I WAS RIGHT!

I said you were no king of mine ... BOY WAS I RIGHT!

Queen YK2 has been a righteous ruler and is beloved by all ... you ... you are merely Meeks and should be profoundly grateful that we allow you in here at all.

I am, however, a kind and noble heart and I allow you leave ... to stay that is ... not to leave ... or you CAN leave ... either way.

Joe

Allow?

ALLOW?!

Oh no, my little socks-and-vinegar, there'll be no allowing here. You forgets your place, Shaw, you're one of the yes'ems and I'm of the type that orders your type to, uh, type, or whatever else suits my fancy (Right, Dalem, none of that kind of fancy-suiting, I mean, suiting of fancy, you know, fancy-suiting is actually quite nice, we should all dress up a little more, look at this outfit, I'm so swashbuckling I feel like I could take on the entire Empire myself). You'll not get the better of me, Shaw, I was just a figurehead back then, a dupe at the whimsy of the Olde Ones, but now I'm cut loose, with nothing to lose and an almost-forgotten taste of power on my woman-ravaging lips (Well, all right, Dalem, that was, I admit, sleazy, but, I was in the moment, you know how it gets, all enraged and powerhungry, you know what I mean, hell man, as a glorious leader, you've been there, right?) and I'm back for blood, and applesauce.

And Boo, geh, why even respond, you knickerbockered, sloppy-mouthed, little nothin'. I'll take you apart and put you back together again before you can even say, "Mommy make the bad man stop hurting me!" I'll make a transmission belt outta your gizzard. Why would I want to fit in to this lace and curtains queendom (No, Emma, it's a fine lace, beautiful Venezualan Romantic, right? But, well, I'm sure you understand) Rotten little frybrains like yourself only learn one way, the hard way, and you're lucky, cuz that's the only way I know how to teach respect. And calculus, because frankly today's university students aren't the best self-starters and, well, you have to skin a few math nerds to keep the department shipshape.

Arrrrrrrrr!

Originally posted by dalem:

Bathe away, bathe away, bathe away...

You know, it's sick of me to even think this, but ever since Dalem's little people's war with wherever in the General Forum--it makes me want to set a team of Mormons to find out if we were seperated at birth, or at least part of the same experiment... Stop looking at me like that!

Arrrrrrrr!

Little People's War. You know, like when the hobbits invaded Munchkinland with the help of the Gnomes. Oh, jeez, I'm sorry Seanachai, I didn't know it was that Little People's War when your parents were put to the chainsaw. Um, yeah, still kinda funny, though, right?

ARRRRRRRRRR!

[ January 23, 2004, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: Elijah Meeks ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Queen YK2 is beloved by all ...

*watches Joe Shaw make a perfect setup for a gratuitous lesbian joke . . . jumps up high at the net ready to spike the ball!!! The opponents cower in the sand on the other side . . .*

NAaaahh. I think I'll let this one go.

*watches volleyball fall harmlessly to the beach.*

Kitty

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Dethroned?

DETHRONED?!?!

When did this happen?

While you where out. Twit

Have at ye, foul ice queen and your hoary (Sit down Bauha--wait, no, that's Dalem, wearing Bauhaus's socks, pinned to the scar tissue where his ears were cut off. That's not cool, that's not cool at all) consort!
Well sink me! That dem'd Jacobite is styl'in' me a Sir Francis Drake. Very well then, I await your armada.

Who will be the Petre to my Cromwell?
Cromwell is it? The man was barkin' mad... ok, I can see the similarity

The Cess must flow!!!
The only right thinkin' comment y've made. For a coronation gift, I shall present my queen with a multitude of hamster heads on little cocktail pikes

You know, it's sick of me to even think this, but ever since Dalem's little people's war with wherever in the General Forum--it makes me want to set a team of Mormons to find out if we were seperated at birth, or at least part of the same experiment... Stop looking at me like that!

Maybe we were both spirited away from our Jedi father just afore he betrayed and murdered himself.

But I am NOT going to let you french kiss me whilst I lay in my hospital bed. I'd rather go into Tosche Station and pick up some power converters.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Elijah Meeks, the king who scarpered off or just an easily distracted scatterbrain?

You decide.

If I had any idea who you are, I'd probably be a little peeved right now, as it is, I'm incensed, and I don't mean Nag Champa. </font>

this is about as hopless as trying to explain to you the appeal of puppies and long walks through the park and love and all things good, isn't it?

That covers it nicely. Y'see, the problem with pop culture is, that it may be popular (let's face it, the majority of people really are as stupid as say... Boo), it hardly rates being called culture.

Arrrrrrr.
No capital just arrrrr

Y'doubt rate a manly growl

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hah! Emma says she can see me as D'Artagnan, you jealous sod!

FREE! FREE OF THE GNOME COSTUME! I WEAR MY WHITE PLUME ON MY SOUL!!!

Oh Lord, I know we haven't always seen eye to eye (still think I'd be better runnin' the show than you), but I'd really like the answer to one of the great mysteries. Why in the Hell (oh, sorry 'bout that) did you make Seanachai in the image of a gnome? I mean, if you had to make him a lawn ornament, why not one of those ceramic toads? Fits his personality better. Hell, even Emma thinks he looks like a frog!

Ahem...I don't know how to begin.

Our Queen...the Fair Emma, has just informed me (and the sufferer himself), that Berli makes her think of a cross between 'William Wallace' in "Braveheart", and Richard Gere, in "An Officer and a Gentleman"

Dear God, Berli? What's keeping the pistol barrel out of your mouth? Our own fair Queen sees you as a cross between some ahistorical, blue body paint and pierced pseudo-Pict, and Gay Boy Squid.

How can you live with that image of yourself?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Our Queen...the Fair Emma, has just informed me (and the sufferer himself), that Berli makes her think of a cross between 'William Wallace' in "Braveheart", and Richard Gere, in "An Officer and a Gentleman"

Nice try Toad. that's almost as pathetic as editting a quote. Are you honestly drunk enough to think that anyone would buy into that tale?

Hop along back to the garden and try to scare away a chipmunk or somefink.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Nice try Toad. that's almost as pathetic as editting a quote. Are you honestly drunk enough to think that anyone would buy into that tale?

Hop along back to the garden and try to scare away a chipmunk or somefink. </font>