The Cheery Waffle Thread is Giving Away FREE Angryolized TNT and Molten Faces!

Dave H!

Did you get my last turn yet? Apparently it didn't send the first time I tried (at least, that's what my computer said). So I sent it again yesterday afternoon. Looks like everything was a "go", but I want to make sure.

If you haven't gotten it, I'll kick my computer in the 'nads (that would be the router at my feet) and try it again. :mad: :mad:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<font size=5 font color=green>Good Friday morning to you Wafflemaggots!!</font> tongue.giftongue.gif

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Dave H!

Did you get my last turn yet? Apparently it didn't send the first time I tried (at least, that's what my computer said). So I sent it again yesterday afternoon. Looks like everything was a "go", but I want to make sure.

If you haven't gotten it, I'll kick my computer in the 'nads (that would be the router at my feet) and try it again. :mad: :mad:

Lady Sedai, I didn't have your turn last night, while I administered another crushing blow to PseudoWaffle's Canadians. I'll look again when I get home this afternoon. It could be that the glacial pace of turns I receive from Mace has frozen up my poor computer. As far as kicking your computer in the 'nads, be my guest. Try not to electrocute yourself. :D:D

Ahhhh, Beer is GOOD! Finally got the wife's laptop working at the hotel, and turn out to Wasted in the Crick. Working at 56K is much slower than I remembered. Ahh, time for another beer. Hotel has 10 crappy TV channels, and connecting (albeit slowly) to the outside world is good. They have wireless connection available in the lobby, but it costs $10 and you have to disable all security features. Feh! Stay in the room and take the $.75 local phone call charge. The Holiday Inn in Guntersville, Alabama has free wireless, but the Hilton in Altamont Springs (Orlando) Florida doesn't. FEH!

No thong here. Clint Eastwood said it best "Man's gotta know his limitations." Big guys don't need to do that unless you are German and wearing Silver lame' speedo's. Just drinking copious quantities of beer and enjoying the views.

Axe. You have hurt me. Send a setup to the email with this account. My real computer is at home. I don't think anyone objects to my use of an alternate while I am ten hours away from home. If you do object, BUGGER OFF. When I return home, this account will become dormant. Much like your technique for sending turns, or your brain.

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH. Life really is good.

Guest Mike

There's something disturbing about 2 men having a best ball competition!! :eek: :eek:

Now about this Beverly thing - is it anything like this?

xb259.jpg