The Cheery Waffle Thread is Giving Away FREE Angryolized TNT and Molten Faces!

Maggots, I unintentional discovered the Canuckistani-Egypt connection. I was at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston yesterday with my girlfriend. Whilst perusing the Egyptian collection, I found the story of the banishment of the holy hippo herder Axenhomet, whose name means "badger chin," inscribed on a stone wall. One day Axenhomet was caught humping one of the holy hippos by Phaoroah Amenhotep III. After the Phaoroah recovered from his laughing convulsions, he questioned Axenhomet about his odd behavior and desecration of of the holy hippo.

Axenhomet must have known that the crime for violating the holy hippo was castration. So fearing for his naughty parts, he told the Pharoah that the the Goddess Qadesh (goddess of sacred ecstasy and sexual pleasure) had appeared before him and told him that he must hump the holy hippo or a scourge would plague the kingdom.

The Pharoah doubted his story, but he did not want to risk upsetting Qadesh. So he commanded that Axenhomet and the violated hippo be placed onto a boat and banished from his kingdom.

That was where the heiroglyphs ended. Here is my conjecture. After being cast to the sea, Axenhomet, being alone and well being his horny self, mounted the hippo. The laughter (i.e. wind) from Shu, Egyptian God of the Air and Sky, pushed the coupled couple across the ocean to Canuckistan. Here young Axenhomet must have befriended the Native Americans. The cultures intermingled and evolved into the current Canuckistani civilization.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike
Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah............

You're so smrt. </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Here young Axenhomet must have befriended the Native Americans. The cultures intermingled and evolved into the current Canuckistani civilization.

And the hippo migrated to south and evolved into the current Yankistani super-sized civilization.

Originally posted by _Axe_:

It's a stat holiday up here today (Victoria Day)

Oh how nice, you recognise my greatness by celebrating the state I was born in.

Errr

No not naked, Victoria! :mad:

Mace

Originally posted by Sergei:

That's right, it's hard to think of Mace's greatness when he's naked.

Isn't "Mace's greatness" an oxymoron? :confused: :D

I think Aussies define the word naked differently from the rest of us. In most places naked means you're not wearing clothes. In Australia naked is any time you don't have a beer in your hand. Clothing appears to be more or less optional. :D:D

Originally posted by Sergei:

And the hippo migrated to south and evolved into the current Yankistani super-sized civilization.

Well, at least we have a Mccivilization. :mad:

Searching the web for so-called "Finnish culture", I found the Finnish Sauna Society , the Lenningrad Cowboys, and a wide variety of ways to pickle fish. I mean, Canuckistan almost has more culture than Finland. That is sad.

I feel like Soddball does. :mad:

My first reaction to that is "How do you know what Soddball feels like?" This was immediately followed by intense waves of nausea and retching. Please, don't say things like that. :eek: :eek:

So your CM Jones has up and gone, has it? I was feeling somewhat bored the other evening, since my three PBEM opponents are all taking their sweet time sending turns. I popped in the old Master of Orion II CD for a bit of entertainment. Hours later, after repeatedly losing to obvious cheating by the computer (put my home planet in a temporal warp, will you!), I felt energized for some more CM PBEM. At least whether I win or lose to you maggots it's not because of you cheating. Gaminess, yes, but cheating - I don't think so. :D:D:D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I mean, Canuckistan almost has more culture than Finland. That is sad.

Almost? Compared to to us, Finns almost look American when it comes to culture! :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Cheating would require much work, hacking, etc.

Gamey just requires an 'enlightened' view of the agreed terms. Loopholes, my friend, loopholes. :D

Gamey wins out always.

I know it's always worked for you. Look at where it's gotten you now, living among the street urchins even Charles Dickens would have hated. :D:D

Guest Mike

I need a CMX2 boost.

My CM enthusiasm is at a low ebb.

That would be why I'm still awaiting a turn 6 weeks later then?

If you've given up on defeating my mighty Kiwi's perhaps you'd like to select a scenario or op of your own choice that I may defeat you at?! tongue.gif

Guest Mike

And I ain't playing you Mike. You must have me confused with some other angry maggot. :mad:

Oh yeah - that's right - it's Snickers who is late as usual :(

So you wanna game?

Hey Beverly Mad Scientist -- are you going to be around tonight or do you have to save the world on your bike again? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I will not be saving the world on a bike. Saving the world once a year allows me to be evil and nasty the rest. Besides, A stinkin' wickid nor'easter has put a damper on all outdoor activities. It has been freakin' unseasonably cold outside too, in the upper 40's at night. But I know you would consider this a heat wave and would fear that a temperature so high would cause your cold-blooded blood to boil.

As far as being around tonight, I might. I had momentary lapse of Snarkidity the other day that may require a trip to Lowes.

Gamey updates:

der_wino - I may or may not decide to attack.

Tax Preparation H - Early successes have been reversed as the flood of panzery reinforcements threaten my fragile defence.

Beverly - It started out badly, but now I reminisce about those early turns as "the good old days."

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: