**MikeyD M7B1 Priest Surprise mod!**

Betcha didn't see this one coming!

U.S. M7B1 Priest for CMAK

At our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

The M7B1 Priest is the most annoying vehicle in the game.

For us players with low-end graphics cards its got this nasty back-end "twinkle" that just drives me crazy! I started monkeying with the art in an effort to lose that twinkle, and before long I had a whole new mod on my hands.

About my M7B1 Priest mod.

- Standard MikeyD Sherman suspension.

- Gun and interior totally reworked.

- New tools from my recent M10 TD mod.

- Very funky late war engine deck (actually off a M7B2 Priest).

- Plain mod with markings in separate folder

- and that 'twinkle' patch

The 'twinkle' problem is due to overlapping polygons which use different bmp art.

As your camera angle changes a twinkling happens as the rear bmp and a portion of the engine deck fight it out to be viewed at the back. I've tried to minimize this rear *twinkle* by sacrificing some detail on the hull top.At least the twinkle's less horrible as result. And those of you without this problem don't need the patch.

Here's the screenshot:

PriestM7B1.jpg

David I, when I announced that mod M7B1 I had meant to start the post with "And now something else for David I to put snow on!" ...but i forgot to. :rolleyes:

Next is the older M7 Priest of course. The mod's just been finished, actually. Just have to apply some markings.