CMAK the Cheery Waffle and snap me out of my Qattara Depression!!!

Snarker

So much for Axe's idea about me judging the new thread title. It's just as well, that would have been too much pressure.

Happy Birthday, 86smopuim! I liked your little ditty in the old thread, and you're exactly right about your looks and smell. Have you decided if we're going to play or not?

Anybody think Keke will find his way over here? Were there any Finns in the Med? Any reindeer? :rolleyes:

Too bad Boo didn't feel up to the job of becoming MonsterGoodale's stand-in. The PENGuins have all the ability to choose what's best for themselves as Scientologists. Almost. tongue.gif

Will the last one out of the CMBB forum please turn out the lights? :(

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

And tonight, lads, is opening day in my baseball text sim league. About 24 of us play in a league using Out of the Park 5, a text baseball management sim. We're in the 8th year of the franchise. Very cool way to pass the time waiting for CMxx turns -- our league is at http://mattfuller14.phpwebhosting.com/bbl/league/index.htm if you care to check it out.

This year (1963), the Derry Terror will not be denied, as young 19 year old phenon Sam "Flash" Mendenhall joins soon to be hall of famer "Sarge" Coffman and the rest for another run at the title.

I have OOTP4 here somewhere, but lost the reg key when the hard drive pissed off a few months back. Is 5 worth it , or is it just 4 with a personal life integrated in for the manager?

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

And tonight, lads, is opening day in my baseball text sim league. About 24 of us play in a league using Out of the Park 5, a text baseball management sim. We're in the 8th year of the franchise. Very cool way to pass the time waiting for CMxx turns -- our league is at http://mattfuller14.phpwebhosting.com/bbl/league/index.htm if you care to check it out.

This year (1963), the Derry Terror will not be denied, as young 19 year old phenon Sam "Flash" Mendenhall joins soon to be hall of famer "Sarge" Coffman and the rest for another run at the title.

I have OOTP4 here somewhere, but lost the reg key when the hard drive pissed off a few months back. Is 5 worth it , or is it just 4 with a personal life integrated in for the manager? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

I'm not going to tell. But the thought of

Becket scrolling all the way past this cursing my very existence is just too funny.

You really need to get out more often.

</font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Lights? We're lucky the place is still standing. And you can forget about our damage deposit. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Axe, just sent the turn back to you.

The game has ended.

I'll give you 3 guesses on the outcome, and the first two don't count.

Would there be anything but a draw between us? </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

So much for Axe's idea about me judging the new thread title. It's just as well, that would have been too much pressure.

Happy Birthday, 86smopuim! I liked your little ditty in the old thread, and you're exactly right about your looks and smell. Have you decided if we're going to play or not?

Anybody think Keke will find his way over here? Were there any Finns in the Med? Any reindeer? :rolleyes:

Too bad Boo didn't feel up to the job of becoming MonsterGoodale's stand-in. The PENGuins have all the ability to choose what's best for themselves as Scientologists. Almost. tongue.gif

I'll still be playing CMBB. CMBO went away for me because of the much improved engine in BB.

Originally posted by Soddball:

:mad: :mad: :mad: ARGAHARGARHAGRAGHRHGARAGRARAHGRAGHRA :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now that's the way I like to start my day.

I can just see our little Soddy pacing back and forth in front of his computer like a caged animal, pausing every so often to refresh the download page.

This is making my wait so much easier!

Good news Axe!!

If the CMAK demo is released today, I will NOT be upset about foregoing our current game!!!

Four-Leaf Clover Picking Maggot :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh and while I'm mad:

Dave H

How dare you post in other Threads before posting your Top of the Morning here. :mad:

Oh and

Soddball

I have an inside scoop that as soon as you disconnect from the internet the demo will be released. So log off and get some sleep.

That's a good lad!

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

If the CMAK demo is released today, I will NOT be upset about foregoing our current game!!!

But I would be! :mad:

And don't forget — you have to be good to be lucky.

Or, in the words of Obi Wan, "In my experience, there is no such thing as luck"

[ November 19, 2003, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

(snip)

Oh and while I'm mad:

Dave H

How dare you post in other Threads before posting your Top of the Morning here. :mad:

Sorry Jim, I forgot myself. I've been trying to locate a property tax bill, trying to get an appointment for a haircut, trying to find out if anyone in my family is having Thanksgiving dinner, and actually squeezing in a bit of work on the side. Fortunately, our wonderful Census Budget Administrative System (known to one and all as CBAS - pronounced Sea Bass) is so slow I have big chunks of down time. Right now I'm waiting for a report. GRRRRR!!!! :mad: redface.gif

Soddball

I have an inside scoop that as soon as you disconnect from the internet the demo will be released. So log off and get some sleep.

That's a good lad!

Jim, that's cruel. Terribly funny, but cruel. I think a release time of about midnight Eastern time will work out well. :D:D