CMAK the Cheery Waffle and snap me out of my Qattara Depression!!!

Snarker

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Why don't you compromise and strangle yourself.

Is that possible? :confused:

Why don't you try it first? If it works, I'll attend your funeral.

If not, I'll settle for burying your troops in the hot sands of Africa. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Why don't you compromise and strangle yourself.

Is that possible? :confused:

Why don't you try it first? If it works, I'll attend your funeral.

If not, I'll settle for burying your troops in the hot sands of Africa. :mad: </font>

Good afternoon, maggots!!

Sorry for the delay, but it's a beautiful day, so I called in to work and told them I wouldn't be in today. Becky and I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast. I sat out on the back porch for a while watching the doves and finches on the feeders. A couple of hawks soared overhead, circling effortlessly while looking for their own meal. I could get used to this. :D

Finally I came in and turned on the computer to see what was happening in CM-land. I seem to have a challenge from the Boggsmeister, which I accept. T-34/85s versus Panthers sounds great. Choose your side, set it up, and send it. Boy, I sure do wish we could have some nifty Grants or maybe some cool Matildas, but we'll have to make do with what we have. tongue.gif:D

Have I mentioned that all of you who post here or bother to read this are lower-class maggots? You are not to be confused with the upper-class maggots you find in roadkill. :D:D

I get the feeling that our signature tune should be Erasure's "Love to Hate You". That would satisfy Mike_the_Style_Retarded and Drooling Granddad Dave H. :mad:

While I appreciate the thought, I also had an idea about appropriate music last night. Listening to the Clash's "Rock the Casbah", I thought this is the very music for CMAK. I'll have to try it when my CD gets here!! tongue.gif:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Finally I came in and turned on the computer to see what was happening in CM-land. I seem to have a challenge from the Boggsmeister, which I accept. T-34/85s versus Panthers sounds great. Choose your side, set it up, and send it. Boy, I sure do wish we could have some nifty Grants or maybe some cool Matildas, but we'll have to make do with what we have. tongue.gif:D

Have I mentioned that all of you who post here or bother to read this are lower-class maggots? You are not to be confused with the upper-class maggots you find in roadkill. :D:D

I refuse to listen to a Yank about class. Which famous American was it that said there was no class in America?

Class is something for British people. Americans are all equal.

Therefore, Teddy Windsor and I are upper-class maggots, and you are all proles.

Get me my dinner. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

:mad: :mad:

I don't know whether to laugh or strangle one of my coworkers in a blind rage.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You'd get away with it if you did both at the same time. I'd pick one of the nudniks that laughs at jokes they don't understand. You can never rid the world of too many toffee-nosed idjits.

:mad: :mad:

<big><big>MAGGOTS!!</big></big> :mad: :mad: :mad:

I pop off for a week of taxpayer funded RnR, and when I come back the thread is already the last one on the page??

Are you all asleep or something?

Maybe I got lucky and you're all dead with snakes, scorpions and other Nth African fauna picking the last of the meat off your bones?

Anyway - I just got back, I just downloaded the latest offering, I JUST WANT A BLEEDIN' GAME! :mad: :mad: :mad:

So who's up for it huh?? Which of you punks is feeling lucky??

[ November 21, 2003, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

I get the feeling that our signature tune should be Erasure's "Love to Hate You".

I always figured you for an Erasure fan :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

I get the feeling that our signature tune should be Erasure's "Love to Hate You".

I always figured you for an Erasure fan :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

<font size=+2>Listen up, maggots, if you can drag your sorry selves out of the sandbox for a moment. :mad: </font>

I'm waiting on turns from Stikkypixie, Mike, Becket, THumpre, and 86smopuim, not to mention a setup from Jim Boggs. All of these PBEMs are from the Eastern Front. :D

If you think I owe you a turn instead, please let me know. :rolleyes:

If you're so wrapped up in CMAK that you can't bear to go back to CMBB, please let me know. :(

If you're going to pull a MinisterGoodale and just disappear for weeks at a time, please let me know so I can surrender and go on to something else. :mad:

Okay, back into the dust, maggots! :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

<font size=+2>Listen up, maggots, if you can drag your sorry selves out of the sandbox for a moment. :mad: </font>

I'm waiting on turns from asspixie, dumbass, barfBucket, goatTHumpre, and 86smopuim, not to mention a setup from jism Bog. All of these PBEMs are from the Eastern Front. :D

Sorry for the delay. I too me a while to debate whether I should kill my self due to all the smileys and crap polluting this thread, or whehter I should go about kicking the main offenders ass.

The turn is in the mail.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Wow, Soddball was gay before it was fashionable. Kudos to you, rainbow flag waving bugger...not that there is anything wrong with that.

I was also seven years old at the time.

Still, it was a living. :mad:

Turns out last night. No turns again until Sunday as I am once again off to Las Vegas. If I win big I will be more than happy to fly to each and everyone's town, piss in your mailbox and then drive off laughing.

Wish me luck.

I'll hold you to that, Maggot_the_Wino. :mad:

(Edited to fix bitching UBB)

[ November 22, 2003, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

I'd apologize for the lack of turns last night and today but you lot aren't worth it.

I forgot I was in a curling bonspiel (tournament, you lackwits) this weekend.

Pain and misery will recommence this evening. :mad: :mad:

Tip for mike_the_wino -- always hit on 20. :mad: tongue.gif :mad:

Jas :mad: n

[ November 22, 2003, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by YK2:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ODDBALL .. are you there sweetie?

Flee, Soddball! You have angered our Queen! I would not be you for all...well, for much of anything, actually, whether Queen Emma was angry with you or not. Disgusting thought, being Soddball. Makes me feel nauseous.

In any case, Soddball, your soft, dangly bits, which we can only qualify as your 'manhood' because of tradition, shall soon be in my keeping, kept in a soft, supple leather wallet with the monogram SDB (for Soddball's Dangly Bits).

I shall extract this 'item' from you by means of a game of CMAK, as well as my various posts to you. My posts, of course, will be filled with panache, wit, and audacity. Your counter posts, equally of course, will reek of boiled cabbage prepared in small, filthy flats by slope browed descendants of criminals too useless and incompetent to have been Transported.

One post at a time, combined with your ultimate defeat in CMAK, I will strip away any claims you may have to 'maleness', let alone manhood. When you are finally, by means of my wit and game play, left cowering alone in a corner, whimpering and running a hand over the smooth, downy patch of fawn coloured fluff that once marked your gender, I will write a poem in your 'honour', describing your reduction to the status of the Goodaler's Eunuch Vizier.

I will post the poem in the Peng Challenge Thread, of course, and not in this tacky little 'lost boys' clubhouse, where it will serve as both a mark of my triumph, as well as a monument to your new status as 'Head Boy' of the Cheery Waffle thread.

I will, of course, be posting a copy of this post in the Peng Challenge, so that all the punctilio are observed. If I don't, the Justicar starts going off on us, again, and this just makes things easier.