The Challenge According to Peng

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

As we have no Assistant to the Justicariate ... at least one that can be trusted ... you lot are on your own. Best of luck

Ahhhhh, anarchy at last.

[pulls off boots and props bare feet on Joe's desk, wiggling toes in the now fresh air]

Now where did I put my cigar cutter?

Michael

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by v42below:

I would also like to remind dalem that our Ewok armies of Doom have extensive combat experience against hi-tech weaponry, as well as inside knowledge of Y-wing battle tactics.

And I would like to remind v42below that the armies of dalemtopia are not made up of filthy hippies. Stage 1 against the Ewoks would be a massive orbital bombardment, Stage 2 would be a massive deforestation project. Stage 3 is hiring bounty hunters to pick off, at long range, whatever Ewok detritus remained crawling around the dust and ash of their billiard ball of a planet.

I don't mess around with Ewoks.

Originally posted by dalem:

I would like to point out that I and my army of Y-wings are always available to execute suspected rebels. Strictly as a card flow move.

You are an odd fellow...

I was thinking more of running a bore spear into his intestines, but whatever works for you

As for your attempt to lible me an outlaw

Dolt, the word of the Olde Ones IS law. You ARE an outlaw

unless he publicly appologises and withdraws his defamation of Sturmy, he will taste our steel.
He'll taste steel roughly when Hell freezes over. The Justicar has the combined backing of the Olde Ones... all three, and that don't happen very often. In fact, this may be the first time

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

unless he publicly appologises and withdraws his defamation of Sturmy, he will taste our steel.
He'll taste steel roughly when Hell freezes over. The Justicar has the combined backing of the Olde Ones... all three, and that don't happen very often. In fact, this may be the first time </font>

Since people are breaking into song...

To the tune of "oh what a beautiful morning"

There's a bunch of new posts in the forum

there's a bunch of new posts in the forum

The rancor is thick as a rat on a stick

And Papa Khan's smell is making me sick...

Oh what a Pengingful Topic

Oh what a Penginful Thread

I've got this Pengingful Feeling

I should shoot someone all full of lead

Thank you, thank you very much.

BTW, I've fixed my profile. Blame the gnome.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

He'll taste steel roughly when Hell freezes over. The Justicar has the combined backing of the Olde Ones... all three, and that don't happen very often. In fact, this may be the first time </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

The lad shows promise. He's almost as good as am.

I always thought there was something almost... French about you </font>

We, the Monarch of the United Kingdoms of Crackdom ("UKC"), do hereby declare our support for the one true Justicariatess - Moraine Sedai. We place our numerous armed forces at her disposal and prepare for a holy crusade to spill the blood of PoopyheadJoe's supporters that dare oppose her will. Joe Shaw is hereby declared an enemy of the state of UKC and is to be slowly castrated on sight with a pair of dull rusty scissors while having salt and dog saliva poured on the wound alternately after each small cut.

Ahhh, that's nice, now, isn't it? That seems very nice.

Shut the feck up.

You're too fecking young to have anything good to say about anything. So just shut the feck up.

Frankly, I 've known Joe Shaw longer than you've been re-ingesting your own vomit. I've known Old Foul Joe since the beginning.

The Beginning? That's when Peng, Berli and I welcomed Joe onto this Thread, because we realized his potential. We realized that he'd keep nasty little wankers like you in line.

So, suck it up. Piss off. And never, ever, feck with the Justicar. WE might mock him, abuse him, and belittle him.

But you puddles of piss? Frankly, if I had a pet that attempted to get a leg up on the Justicar, I'd have the damn thing put to sleep.

We may mock the Justicar, but that's only because we understand the Justicar.

And you lot? Most of your understand nothing...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You're too fecking young to have anything good to say about anything. So just shut the feck up.

And you're too damn old. Take your own advice, Mr. Bitter Olde Man.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

And never, ever, feck with the Justicar.

Then what's the point? If you can't shoot the fish in the barrel, you might as well toss in a grenade and be done with it all.