Bren Tripod Search

junk2drive

Originally posted by Tim The Enchanter:

I have been a member of this forum for a week is it? During which I have posted on only a few occasions, where do you get off acting like a buffoon while breaking forum rules?

Is this how new members which are paying customers are treated here?

Just the ones that have been banned from the forum. You're about as convincing as OJ Simpson trying the gloves on for size. ;

If this is in fact the standard here than I was mistaken for assuming otherwise and can just purchase games and post on countless other forums.
Don't let the door hit you. You know, in all your 50 posts, I don't think you mention actually playing Combat Mission in any of them...

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=014936;p=1#000000

)

A bit of a hypocritical response from you, don't you think Tim?

After all, you did call Dorosh and Jeff 'jerks', and I do believe that does count as abuse.

Perhaps I will refer it to the administrators and see what they have to say.

Regards

Mace

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tim The Enchanter:

I have been a member of this forum for a week is it? During which I have posted on only a few occasions, where do you get off acting like a buffoon while breaking forum rules?

Is this how new members which are paying customers are treated here?

Just the ones that have been banned from the forum. You're about as convincing as OJ Simpson trying the gloves on for size. ;

If this is in fact the standard here than I was mistaken for assuming otherwise and can just purchase games and post on countless other forums.
Don't let the door hit you. You know, in all your 50 posts, I don't think you mention actually playing Combat Mission in any of them...

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=014936;p=1#000000

) </font>