Who's a TNT Chuckin' Maggot? Anyone in the Waffle Thread, of course.

Guest Mike

If we remember BT we hate you, and if we don't remember BT we hate you anyway maggot!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Me? I just hate you anyway - despite rmembering BT! tongue.gif

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

Board crashing wannabees!!!! Do you maggots not know 308 is more than 300? :mad: :mad: :mad:

GRGAAAARGH!!!!!!

we used rule .308 sir!!!

ten bux to the maggot that can name the movie that came from. TNT down yer throats for the rest of ya!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah! What Mace said! And for you shooting type folks, here's some info that may help keep your head on your shoulders - .308 Winchester and Nato 7.62x51 ain't the same. Close, but not the same.

Can anyone tell me why??? Hrrmmmm, maggots? :mad: :mad: First one with the right answer is a weapons geek.

*Grabs Axe's ear and takes him in front of the class*

Roight, my fine, non-comprehending maggot! WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO??? :mad: :mad:

BAH! Just as I thought. Can anyone help? Bueller? Bueller?

And according to Jamoomba, smells worse.

GRGAAAAAAARRGHGRHGH!!!! I should have expected nothing less from you TNT slathered flint chippers. Where's Grog Dorosh when you need him? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yer a woos, Snorkel. A big hide-in-the changing-rooms woos.

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

And according to Jamoomba, smells worse.

GRGAAAAAAARRGHGRHGH!!!! I should have expected nothing less from you TNT slathered flint chippers. Where's Grog Dorosh when you need him? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yer a woos, Snorkel. A big hide-in-the changing-rooms woos. </font>

Yeah! What Mace said! And for you shooting type folks, here's some info that may help keep your head on your shoulders - .308 Winchester and Nato 7.62x51 ain't the same. Close, but not the same.

Can anyone tell me why??? Hrrmmmm, maggots? :mad: :mad: First one with the right answer is a weapons geek.

.003 of an inch. tongue.gif

Wow, Spanker, you are all kinds of spun up this morning aren't you? Did you get into mommy and daddy's medicine cabinet and find the caffeine pills? You know how you get when you have caffeine or sugary foods. Now go sit in your room until you can behave like a civilized human being....something like the year 2035 should be long enough. BTW, if you have all this time to spout off, you sackless twit, you have time for a PBEM. BRING IT OUT, MAGGOT!!!!! :mad: :mad:

To Axe2121 and Dave H,

Thank you for your recent 'gift(s)' of what I suppose were your feeble attempts at TNT-filled bits 'o fury. I appreciate the attempt but you throw like a couple of lil school girls.

Y'all suxxors. No turns last night as we were entertaining and the events coordinator dictated a 'computer-free' evening. :(

Thank you for your impatience and please to be getting bent,

Your Daddy

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Wow, Spanker, you are all kinds of spun up this morning aren't you? Did you get into mommy and daddy's medicine cabinet and find the caffeine pills? You know how you get when you have caffeine or sugary foods. Now go sit in your room until you can behave like a civilized human being....something like the year 2035 should be long enough. BTW, if you have all this time to spout off, you sackless twit, you have time for a PBEM. BRING IT OUT, MAGGOT!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Maggot!!!!! :mad: :mad: Send your worst!!! I can't sit in here and do a setup, my caffeine is acting up again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Difference between what, maggot? :mad: The 308 and the 7.62? Sending or getting a setup? My posts today v any other day? :confused:

Happy Canada Day to all the Great White Nord maggots! (You picked this day so you could celebrate before us, didn't cha??)

Difference between what, maggot? :mad: The 308 and the 7.62?

Yes. Quit with the suspense and make with the answer. :mad:

[ July 02, 2004, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Difference between what, maggot? :mad: The 308 and the 7.62?

Yes. Quit with the suspense and make with the answer. :mad: </font>