Who's a TNT Chuckin' Maggot? Anyone in the Waffle Thread, of course.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to point out that since Kitty and Axe are no longer posting, and that I'm still here after drinking copious amounts of vodka and apple juice.....I win!

never challenge an aussie to a drinking game! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Glug glug glug!

milmgdcap.gif

You drink that crap? Hell, I piss better than that. Red Stripe is the house lager, Guinnes always on hand and then various micro-brews to augment the selection.

The uber-dog is home. Cats have demostrated who actually 'owns' the place and sent said uber-dog on his way. Actually it was the evil black kitty, Grinch, which made the lasting impression...and possibly even a scar.

Note to all: kitties are only fun to play with if it suits them. :D

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

You drink that crap? Hell, I piss better than that.

You do? How about sending me a sample then. I'll judge which is better.

(by the way, do you now how hard it is to type coherently now)?

Red Stripe is the house lager, Guinnes always on hand and then various micro-brews to augment the selection.
Guiness? *shudders*

Any beer served at room temp is not worth drinking. *gack*

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

I'd just like to point out that since Kitty and Axe are no longer posting, and that I'm still here after drinking copious amounts of vodka and apple juice.....I win!

never challenge an aussie to a drinking game! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

Shut up, nong. I was just starting in on my 2nd pint of vodka, eating porterhouse steak, and watching about A-10s on the History Channel! :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

Shut up, nong. I was just starting in on my 2nd pint of vodka, eating porterhouse steak, and watching about A-10s on the History Channel!

Where's Axe then? Lying unconscious in a pool of his own vomit?

We win!

Mace

[ July 03, 2004, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

(by the way, do you now how hard it is to type coherently now)?

what's the matter? are ye sober or sumfink?

Guiness? *shudders*

Any beer served at room temp is not worth drinking. *gack*

Mace

I drink me Guinness like I drink my 'merican beer...chilled to perfection.

The Events Coordinator, whilst gushing over puppy, "He's soooo cute. Do you think it's possible to fall in love in one day?"

Glancing askew, "Of course, sweetness. I loved you from the moment I first laid eyes on you."

EC"No, silly, I was talking about the dog."

Subversive lil fecker all ready moving in and taking over. grumble

Seriously, Loki has settled in nicely. Named after the Norse god. God of Mischief, I believe.

Shut up, nong. I was just starting in on my 2nd pint of vodka, eating porterhouse steak, and watching about A-10s on the History Channel! :mad:

Kitty

Those things are pretty sweet. About 14 years ago, whilst still a SoCal born and raised native son, I was jet skiing in that cesspool called Lake Perris and saw 2 of those babies flying around doing some wacky stuff. Inverted climbs, climb to stall and then roll over to dive. Very impressive weapon platform. And quite graceful-looking when flying.

What the hell are you drinking beer for, wino?!?! :mad:

Kitty

I taste wine all day cuz they pay me but I drink beer at night to cleanse the palate. Although to celebrate Der uber-pooch, I cracked a 2000 Joseph Phelps Insignia. Quite tasty....hhhhmmmmm.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

So what part of SoCal do you reside in Kitty? Born, raised and still have my older brother in Riverside. Spent alot of time in OC on the beach and down to San Diego for surfing.

Born in Pasadena, raised in San Marino. Spent a lot of summers in San Clemente. Moved to Pasadena, Sierra Madre, Monrovia, Sierra Madre, La Verne, Ontario, Chino, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, Rancho Cucamonga, and am back in San Marino now. =)

Another vodka!

Kitty

Nice, only been to Pasadena after the Parade of Roses to check the floats but it seems like a nice place. And San Clemente holds some hilarous high school Spring Break memories. There used to be a burger joint that sold super cheap burgers down there....like $0.85 bacon cheeseburgers or something crazy like that in '85-'87-ish