CMAK, my oh my, look how far we have come!

Madmatt

Been a little while since I posted a juicy tender bone for you to slobber over so here is something to sate your appetite, for the time being.

I was testing an AWESOME little battle of Wild Bill's today in CMAK when I saw the picture below! I just had to share!

CMAK_StuG.jpg

I don't know, you think it's any improvement over this one from CMBO?

CMBO_StuG.jpg

Maybe just a tad.... ;)

Madmatt

[ October 29, 2003, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Ah, but Madmatt....

I think that "CMBO" image is a from an unreleased version of the game. If you note, the StuG commander is apparently wearing eyeglasses which were unavailable until CMBB.

The lack of eyeglasses until CMBB and the fact that commanders could not see where they were going was the primary reason the AI frequently changed plotted move orders in CMBO.

The CMBO pic is right outa the new Special Edition retail version but with none of the extra mods applied. There are some mods however, like the terrain and apparently the faces, that come already installed.

Madmatt

p.s. I am pretty sure that is rust or scratched paint on the skirts, not blood. ;)

[ October 29, 2003, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

I am on the edge of my seat, hoping when I get out of bed in the morning that pre-orders have been announced for CM:AK. Please, put me out of my misery. I'm so excited about this game I feel the need to kick the smeg out of MasterGoodale and all his sad bottom-dwelling cronies. :mad:

MadMatt, ol' buddy ol' pal, please spare us the torture!! I must have the game!! Give it to me! smile.gif

I missed the trauma of waiting for CM:BO, and CM:BB didn't rock my boat, but I am barely able to contain my excitement for CM:AK. That's why I didn't go to the previews - that's like being offered a bacon sandwich and being told you'll have to wait a month for it. :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

I am on the edge of my seat, hoping when I get out of bed in the morning that pre-orders have been announced for CM:AK. Please, put me out of my misery. I'm so excited about this game I feel the need to kick the smeg out of MasterGoodale and all his sad bottom-dwelling cronies. :mad:

MadMatt, ol' buddy ol' pal, please spare us the torture!! I must have the game!! Give it to me! smile.gif

I missed the trauma of waiting for CM:BO, and CM:BB didn't rock my boat, but I am barely able to contain my excitement for CM:AK. That's why I didn't go to the previews - that's like being offered a bacon sandwich and being told you'll have to wait a month for it. :mad:

Soddy, you can always come over to my place on Saturday, 2pm. Email me if you are interested. Do you know if Simon is still interested in coming?

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Soddy, you can always come over to my place on Saturday, 2pm. Email me if you are interested. Do you know if Simon is still interested in coming? </font>