Gods! It's hot as Berli's breath out here... the Challenge is not sinking Peng deep

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SirReal:

The real question SirReal is are you where we want you to be? That you had the misfortune of being aligned with the Shavian Outhouse is rather poetic justice for a newbie (6 months is 6 months, eh?) of your ilk.

Suffice it to say, sirrah, that I was here when the Shady Oasis of Doubt was still grass seed.

[ October 16, 2003, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]

The real question SirReal is are you where we want you to be? That you had the misfortune of being aligned with the Shavian Outhouse is rather poetic justice for a newbie (6 months is 6 months, eh?) of your ilk.

Suffice it to say, sirrah, that I was here when the Shady Oasis of Doubt was still grass seed.

[ October 16, 2003, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]

Seanachai, the gamey-assed, slack-jawed, slope-headed, gap-toothed, paleolithic unter-munchkin has yet to make an appearance in our QB... bastige probably bought 5 Sturmtigers and plans to level the town after I take it and claim it, the schnapps, and all its wimmen for my own. He can keep the big Helgas with iron-pointed boobs and horned helmets singing German opera. No wonder the Germans always went to war... who'd want to stay home with something like that! "A Gnomish-treat," he calls them. Turns my stomach it does...

Seanachai, the gamey-assed, slack-jawed, slope-headed, gap-toothed, paleolithic unter-munchkin has yet to make an appearance in our QB... bastige probably bought 5 Sturmtigers and plans to level the town after I take it and claim it, the schnapps, and all its wimmen for my own. He can keep the big Helgas with iron-pointed boobs and horned helmets singing German opera. No wonder the Germans always went to war... who'd want to stay home with something like that! "A Gnomish-treat," he calls them. Turns my stomach it does...

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Seanachai, the gamey-assed, slack-jawed, slope-headed, gap-toothed, paleolithic unter-munchkin has yet to make an appearance in our QB

Turn on 'weather', you self-mutilated pillock. There's heavy fog in a large village. We've already passed each other twice and I am now simply springbok-ing across the map in the hopes of catching you in an ally giving your ferret an airing in front of a damp and yellow stained house-side, so I can stitch a few MG dueling scars across your withered and hairy backsides while you're performing the final moments of 'the Swiss Bell Ringers Lament'.

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Seanachai, the gamey-assed, slack-jawed, slope-headed, gap-toothed, paleolithic unter-munchkin has yet to make an appearance in our QB

Turn on 'weather', you self-mutilated pillock. There's heavy fog in a large village. We've already passed each other twice and I am now simply springbok-ing across the map in the hopes of catching you in an ally giving your ferret an airing in front of a damp and yellow stained house-side, so I can stitch a few MG dueling scars across your withered and hairy backsides while you're performing the final moments of 'the Swiss Bell Ringers Lament'.

Besides, ever since Seanachai did that little apocalypse thing, the grogs have been all over the MBT.

Yay, verily. See the Revelation of my Power.

Shall we read from the Big Book O' Seanachai?

For He shall cause the very Grogs of the field to bestir themselves from their fields, and abandon their cuds, and make merry jest and mock, and behave all prankish.

By this you shall know that He is come amongst you.

I was after watching that whole PBS 'Warriour Queen/Boudica' thing the other night, having been alerted to it by my faithful, gormless henchman Boo Radley, and, while cheering and hooting for General Suetonius, who had a right proper military attitude towards pretty much everything, I took very careful note of an interesting thought, which is to follow, so wait for it.

Old Claudius was a bit of a caution, wasn't he? Not one to stand on ceremony, I thought. All for inter-marriage as the means of bringing people together and civilizing by everyone having to learn to sleep in one big bed, eh? Made me bloody thoughtful, so it did.

And I couldn't help but notice that, despite his very nice and unassuming character, not to mention his level-headedness, he was raised up as a god.

Well, it just seems right.

So, in response to this unbelievably romanticized and 'about as historically accurate as a novel written by those that were both the Victors, and the Vercingetorix' melodramas, I'd like to propose that I be raised to godhood.

Yes, me little lads and lasses, I want to be revered as a god of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I'll be damned to a northern Illinois suburb with no fecking tv reception to speak of before I let that bugger Berli steal a march on me.

Stand back, all, as I am ready to reveal my godhead, and will need a great deal of room!

Besides, ever since Seanachai did that little apocalypse thing, the grogs have been all over the MBT.

Yay, verily. See the Revelation of my Power.

Shall we read from the Big Book O' Seanachai?

For He shall cause the very Grogs of the field to bestir themselves from their fields, and abandon their cuds, and make merry jest and mock, and behave all prankish.

By this you shall know that He is come amongst you.

I was after watching that whole PBS 'Warriour Queen/Boudica' thing the other night, having been alerted to it by my faithful, gormless henchman Boo Radley, and, while cheering and hooting for General Suetonius, who had a right proper military attitude towards pretty much everything, I took very careful note of an interesting thought, which is to follow, so wait for it.

Old Claudius was a bit of a caution, wasn't he? Not one to stand on ceremony, I thought. All for inter-marriage as the means of bringing people together and civilizing by everyone having to learn to sleep in one big bed, eh? Made me bloody thoughtful, so it did.

And I couldn't help but notice that, despite his very nice and unassuming character, not to mention his level-headedness, he was raised up as a god.

Well, it just seems right.

So, in response to this unbelievably romanticized and 'about as historically accurate as a novel written by those that were both the Victors, and the Vercingetorix' melodramas, I'd like to propose that I be raised to godhood.

Yes, me little lads and lasses, I want to be revered as a god of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I'll be damned to a northern Illinois suburb with no fecking tv reception to speak of before I let that bugger Berli steal a march on me.

Stand back, all, as I am ready to reveal my godhead, and will need a great deal of room!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Been there, done that. You are, and will remain the Fifth (and most junior) Horseman

Yep, we named you right

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Been there, done that. You are, and will remain the Fifth (and most junior) Horseman

Yep, we named you right

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Uh oh. We got laws about that kinda thing here in Anoka County. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Uh oh. We got laws about that kinda thing here in Anoka County. </font>