Gods! It's hot as Berli's breath out here... the Challenge is not sinking Peng deep

The noonday sun baked the arid plain as Boo Radley pondered his lie. Turning to his faithful caddy, Habib, he said,

"Give me the Three Wood, Habib."

"I think you will be wanting your Driver, Sahib."

"Playing fast and loose with your tip, Habib? I said, give me my Three Wood."

Squinting into the dust filled wind, Radley took a couple of practice swings and let fly. Up, up and out, the ball sailed, further and further away, until it finally hit the hard pan, bouncing once, twice,

<big><big>KA-BLAAAAAMMMM</big></big>

"You did not clear the mine field, Sahib."

[ October 12, 2003, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The noonday sun baked the arid plain as Boo Radley pondered his lie. Turning to his faithful caddy, Habib, he said,

Squinting into the dust filled wind, Radley took a couple of practice swings and let fly. Up, up and out, the ball sailed, further and further away, until it finally hit the hard pan, bouncing once, twice,

[ October 12, 2003, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

[... and into the oasis used by something grey and sweating]

Oh, a golf ball. I'll have that.

*gulp* *swallow*

Yeknod

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

[... and into the oasis used by something grey and sweating]

Oh, a golf ball. I'll have that.

*gulp* *swallow*

Yeknod

Sgt. Shaw survives eh ... I expected as much.

Mind you the REAL Joe Shaw may not be so fortunate. Picked up a nasty cold in Colorado last week and am going BACK! I'll return on Thursday and perhaps, if it hasn't turned into Ebola by then, turns may be forthcoming.

Fifthcoming turns may be further delayed.

Joe

Sgt. Shaw survives eh ... I expected as much.

Mind you the REAL Joe Shaw may not be so fortunate. Picked up a nasty cold in Colorado last week and am going BACK! I'll return on Thursday and perhaps, if it hasn't turned into Ebola by then, turns may be forthcoming.

Fifthcoming turns may be further delayed.

Joe

Originally posted by Marlow:

WildChild, where is my turn you yellow bellied useless former squire?!?

Boo, how are you and Wildwoman enjoying the battle for Schloss Peng? Pictures and stories please.

I second that motion... where's the fun without stories and pictures... the agony... the travails... the trials... mmmmm, stenographers... the tribulations...

Originally posted by Marlow:

WildChild, where is my turn you yellow bellied useless former squire?!?

Boo, how are you and Wildwoman enjoying the battle for Schloss Peng? Pictures and stories please.

I second that motion... where's the fun without stories and pictures... the agony... the travails... the trials... mmmmm, stenographers... the tribulations...

Pictures, eh?

Well, here's a picture of Papa Khann laying down on the Seanachai. Not quite the same as Seanachi laying down on the job, but it's the closest I could get.

And here's a bunch of pics from one of the games MrSpkr and I played once. For a while there he was really writhing in the grip of my superior play, but his his unending waves of UberNaziTruppenGuys finally buried me in a tide of mediocrity.

Incidentally I will happily host and post any pics involving the humiliation of Seanachai. I will put a whole web page up if needed. Just email me the relevant ones.

-dale