New CMX2 Engine

Chops

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whow!

Hundreds of Quadriremes and quniqirems ramming each others! Catapults! Flaming arrows! Raking oars! Diekplus and Periplus maneuvers! Also at least one Heptares! The battle Of Egadi Islands, The battle of Cape Ecnomus! The possibility of drowning Chikens if they don't deliver the right Divinatio...

Hint: check always if a Roman historian is neraby before starting to talk of Punic Wars... :D

Arrigo

Whow!

Hundreds of Quadriremes and quniqirems ramming each others! Catapults! Flaming arrows! Raking oars! Diekplus and Periplus maneuvers! Also at least one Heptares! The battle Of Egadi Islands, The battle of Cape Ecnomus! The possibility of drowning Chikens if they don't deliver the right Divinatio...

Hint: check always if a Roman historian is neraby before starting to talk of Punic Wars... :D

Arrigo

Originally posted by Arrigo Velicogna:

Whow!

Go to town, baby! Wail! The spotlight's on you!

:D

Michael

Originally posted by Arrigo Velicogna:

Whow!

Go to town, baby! Wail! The spotlight's on you!

:D

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

But how could we possibly overlook the struggle for world domination between the traditional procaryotes and upstart eucaryotes in 2.5G B.C.E.?

:eek:

Michael

That's been so overdone. The epic struggle between my sister and I through the 1970s would make a good game.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

But how could we possibly overlook the struggle for world domination between the traditional procaryotes and upstart eucaryotes in 2.5G B.C.E.?

Michael

That's been so overdone. The epic struggle between my sister and I through the 1970s would make a good game.

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Michael

That's been so overdone.</font>

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Michael

That's been so overdone.</font>

If I had to guess about which war CMx2 will cover I would guess WWII. I think Battlefront has done so much research regarding weapons and equipment from WWII that they really wouldn't want to start from scratch from this perspective with another conflict. If they had to start getting factual data on another wars weapons AND write an entirely new game engine we would probably have to wait more than a year and a half to see the results.

If I had to guess about which war CMx2 will cover I would guess WWII. I think Battlefront has done so much research regarding weapons and equipment from WWII that they really wouldn't want to start from scratch from this perspective with another conflict. If they had to start getting factual data on another wars weapons AND write an entirely new game engine we would probably have to wait more than a year and a half to see the results.