_Axe_

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

I can't see any of the videos. :(

You have to open your eyes. tongue.gif:D

Running Windows XP, everything should be updated. Any hints to what might be wrong?
I'm guessing you mean other than the fact that you're a rotten-livered brain-fried pitiful excuse for a human being? Sure you're not an Aussie maggot? tongue.gif:D:D

Oops, time to duck and cover from "The Wrath of Kitty"! :eek: :eek:

Turns are out to the southern, midwestern and western maggots. You know who you are. I have completed games with the great white maggots. If they want rematches, then send a set-up.

Pseudo picked a very tough scenario for the allies. Although they had more clankies, my Krauts had quality armor AND long firing lanes. His poor Americans held but one small flag while my Krauts held the rest in a major victory. I think he needed a 155mm arty spotter and or a fighter bomber(s) to make it fair.

<font size=5 color=white>Good Morning, MAGGOTS!!</font> :D:D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Robohn -- that last turn you sent me was Dave's. :mad:

That may explain why the last turn I received from Robohn had your name on it! :eek:

[ August 23, 2004, 06:21 AM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Is PBEM manager always going to send me 2 turns or is Axe2121 such a full time nong that he screwed up the set up?

Wasting & Sick is only a part-time nong, I only get 2 emails with the same turn on occasion.

:mad: To be considered in the same category as that maggot is offensive-not to mention against the laws of nature. But then again, this is coming from the guy that sends a turn occasionally. :mad:

So are your feet blue from grape stomping or is that some sort of fungus?

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

So are your feet blue from grape stomping or is that some sort of fungus?

We have people for that. Although specially stomped lots of wine can be had for the low, low price of $60 per bottle. Personally stomped by moi....now with less methanol! :D

And you got 2 turns tonight you silly lil bit of fluff.

Are all you hoors off on a Crackdom stint again?

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

fluff.

Are all you hoors off on a Crackdom stint again?

No, Crackdom is not up, but I got a glimpse in the wee hours the other night. Seems there may be some type of magic advisor or point system added or sumfink.

Question about the 'personally stomped wine'. Is it now urine free as well? :mad: :mad: I know. Depends.

Frustrated, eh? MAGGOT!!!!! If you could chuck TNT you wouldn't be such a non-TNT chucker now, would you???? Bwahaha!!!!

On the funny side (for you, anyway) a humonguous container of liquid detergent fell off the dryer onto my well check valve and cracked it. So now it sprays a rooster tail of water everytime the pressure tank engages. And a leeeetle water with three gallons of concentrated detergent makes for a fun clean up.

Kudos to my wife for unwittingly setting this whole Candid Camera episode up. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Ban_snarker.jpg

:mad: : :mad:

A good idea considering it came from a neanderthal. I did get the Berli bastardization that you sent me. I have a very bad feeling aboot this one. Oh wait, I'm playing Axe and I ALWAYS have bad feelings! Bwahahahahahaha!

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone,

I can see all T34's in my way

Gone are the bonfires that had me blind,

It's gonna be a molten, molten TNT day

I think I can make it now the pain is gone,

And all of the bad Commies are in my sights,

Here are the 'splodies I've been praying for,

Look all around,

There's nothing but Russian limbs,

Look straight ahead, nothing but smoldering tanks,

I think I can make it now the Russkies are gone,

But all of those bad feelings are still at hand :mad: ,

:mad: I still wish that I can throttle Axe :mad: ,

It's gonna be a dark grey, molten TNT day

Originally posted by Snarker:

On the funny side (for you, anyway) a humonguous container of liquid detergent fell off the dryer onto my well check valve and cracked it. So now it sprays a rooster tail of water everytime the pressure tank engages. And a leeeetle water with three gallons of concentrated detergent makes for a fun clean up.

Kudos to my wife for unwittingly setting this whole Candid Camera episode up. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mr. and Mrs. Snarker's clean up service.

spill.gif