What MasterGoodale would do if he was the president of the Cheery Waffle Thread

_Axe_

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to interrupt this discussion on the garden spot that is Australia, but did any of you watch the fiasco that was the US-Puerto Rico Olympic basketball game? A group of NBA stars (I hesitate to use the word "team") was humiliated by the team from Puerto Rico. On the bright side, maybe they'll make a quick exit from Athens and get back to their lucrative endorsements that are so much a part of the NBA.

Returning you now to Mace-bashing for maggots! :D

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Don't I know it. I was attacked by Booze just last night, luckily I was packing my spare liver and was able to drink my way free.

Those damn Boy Scouts are right: ALWAYS BE PREPARED!

Got an extra one? Send. :mad:

Gots all me turns out last night..I think. Fooking, hooring IT queers foisted this crap of a arcane inventory system on the whole company and I have to handle the bulk wine inventory. Now I have to make sure that virtual inventory matches actual inventory. What a bunch of useless crap. I hate all you pencil-necked, pocket-protector-wearing, pimple-faced, no-social-life-having, poor-ass-lost-all-your-stock-options, sister-humping geek boys...you know who you are. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Computers are for gaming, not working.

editted to add: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Gots all me turns out last night..I think. Fooking, hooring IT queers foisted this crap of a arcane inventory system on the whole company and I have to handle the bulk wine inventory. Now I have to make sure that virtual inventory matches actual inventory. What a bunch of useless crap. I hate all you pencil-necked, pocket-protector-wearing, pimple-faced, no-social-life-having, poor-ass-lost-all-your-stock-options, sister-humping geek boys...you know who you are. :mad:

Computers are for gaming, not working.

editted to add: :mad: :mad:

So too complicated for fingers and toes? Try one of these. MAGGOT! :mad:

314-peony-abacus.jpg

Oh, I'm back from midhell. I'm also back to my cranky self. No more DaveH Syndrome ( :D ).

:mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

How are you hoors getting on with Inferno? And who wanted the small scenario, and who wanted the big one, of the other two I'm doing?

I lose count.

Sounds like you need one of these as well. I have not started Inferno with Pseudo yet. We have about 15 turns, probably less before his forces surrender. Send the other two my way. I will use one to show Indiana Dave the way of the Illini.