Latest CNN Poll: Peng Gets Challenged. Conservatives Rejoice!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

... Even more so of St. Paul. A man who shows up in jail reeking of fox urine will be treated with genteel respect.

"Even more so of St. Paul"?

Is that some sort of veiled insult aimed at those of us who currently reside "across the river"?

Or is it a minor compliment intended to redress some small portion of the unending run-of-the-mill snobbery aimed at East Siders by every West End piker and his third cousin twice removed from his mother's side?

Papa

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

So go see it, if you like that kind of thing.

Like Silent Storm and Panzerklein?

Guess I'll go see it then.

btw, how many points does Dalem give it for entertainment value, out of 10?

Mace </font>

So Boo how was the romantic get away with your lovely bride?

Did the Chamber of Commerce, and local merchants recognize the terror of your visit? Something like preparing for a hurricaine, I think. Did your wife have a wonderful time, in spite of the fact that she had to go there with you?

Ladies and others.

A moment if you will. I have to report a momentous occaision. This time in the history of the world is truly one of importance for the whole internationaal community. I speak in these momentous times, fully cogne... cognas... knowing that we will look back and say, just like we did when President Kennedy was so ruthlessly cut down, when Man first stepped on the moon, when Princess Dianna met her unfortunate end, and when amongst all those now seemingly small and somehow trivialities echoing from History, a magic moment in all your miserable lives (Ladies excepted); that will resonate, will allways come back at the time of year that has become so important to millions. Spring - in the southern hemisphere.

Yes. It's happened.

<font size=-2>There are no Victorian teams in the Grand Final.</font>

<font size=+4>Yess</font><font size=+2>ss</font><font size=+1>ssss</font>sss.

Of course we must remember the losers in this period of their mourning. Chief Loser; Mace will be on his way to complete devastating oblivion - Soon. Totally washed up in his own tears. Tears that will be forever topping up his beer as he contemplates what might have been. Poor old Geelong. Poor old Mace.

Noba.

Noba for once and for all time get it straight. There are NO activities in all of Australia that are of any interest whatsoever to Americans ... none ... zero ... ziltch ... nada!

We don't care about your goofy sports where the referees were zoot suits, we don't care about your goofy beer that's brewed through old underwear and we don't care about your goofy politics featuring people we've never heard of. YOU ARE A GOOBER NATION, Noba, peopled by a GOOBER ... uh ... people.

The only news we care to hear of Australia is that your killer flora and fauna finally rose in revolt and killed you all off ... you and Mace especially ... in fact we'd be pretty happy if it was ONLY you and Mace.

You'd do well to remember that lad and pay attention to those things that matter, specifically anything that involves the United States of America.

Hoping I've made myself clear I remain,

Joe R. Shaw

Anti-American Prick* Extraordinare

* I considered not using this term but then I realized that when I step on a rose bush with my bare feet I prick them, when I have a blood test done I get a prick and when I rant against the United States I'm being a ... well, no ... you get the point.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

So Boo how was the romantic get away with your lovely bride?

Did the Chamber of Commerce, and local merchants recognize the terror of your visit? Something like preparing for a hurricaine, I think. Did your wife have a wonderful time, in spite of the fact that she had to go there with you?

We had a wonderful time. Rose had a wonderful time because she was with me. The merchants, restrauntiers...restauranteers...people who work in, or own restaurants had a wonderful time and the owner of the B&B had a wonderful time when they were in my presence.

Why?

I am a wonderful person. I am witty, charming, gracious, a marvelous story teller and one of the most affable people in the known universe.

I am my ideal.

I think it would only be fitting if each and every last one of you were to thank your lucky charms...er...stars that I choose to bestow my wonderfulness in this forum.

Now excuse me whilst I go among the rabble and heal them of their scrofula by the mere touch of my hand.

Joe.

While I agree that neither Mace nor Noba would be missed if they were eaten by rabid DropDingoes or whatever other mutant strain of slavering DeathBeast is currently topping the charts in that ecological slag heap they call a continent, you have to admit that chicks with Aussie accents are kinda extra hot.

So we have to keep the chicks around at least.

-dale

Originally posted by dalem:

Joe.

While I agree that neither Mace nor Noba would be missed if they were eaten by rabid DropDingoes or whatever other mutant strain of slavering DeathBeast is currently topping the charts in that ecological slag heap they call a continent, you have to admit that chicks with Aussie accents are kinda extra hot.

So we have to keep the chicks around at least.

-dale

Hmmmm ... I've considered your plea and find that it has merit, the WOMEN of Australia are exempted ... the cute ones at least.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Ah, good. More women to run screaming from the Justicar.

Boo you're from Ohio ... you can't be expected to understand these things.

And they don't ALL run ... some just walk really fast and look back. I suspect they secretly want me to follow them but I've my station to consider and the dignity of the office to maintain.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Chief Loser; Mace will be on his way to complete devastating oblivion - Soon.

If I was a chief loser I'd be living in Western Australia.

As for a loss, yes it was but by crikey Geelong went down fighting!

Mace </font>

And so do IGNORANT, STUPID, BLOODY GOOBER NEIGHBORS !!!!

I'm off to the movies, my next door neighbor is having a party ... WITH A LIVE BAND! The band features an electric bass ... ask me how I know!

In fact, based on present evidence they don't have anything BUT an electric bass.

I'm off to the movies ... and I swear to Gawd if one of them parks in my driveway, I'll, I'll, well I just WILL.

Joe

Joe, your feeble attempt at belittling others only reflects poorly upon yourself. Your lack of understanding and jealousy shines forth.

I know that you lack self esteem, that you constantly attempt to put onto others, your own fully perceived shortcomings. But there comes a time in every humans life when they have to take responsibility, to grab the nettle, to take control.

PULL THE DAMNED TRIGGER !

Noba.

Originally posted by dalem:

FYI Noba, whenever you type something that long and complex I just assume you're telling your latest story about eating worms or getting kicked out of a school zone.

No dalem, when anyone posts long and complex posts*, your eyes glaze, you go catatonic and your brain goes into paroxisms of memories devoted to your childhood. They're YOUR memories.

Noba.

* Berli posts specifically with you in mind. Simple, one-liners.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Chief Loser; Mace will be on his way to complete devastating oblivion - Soon.

If I was a chief loser I'd be living in Western Australia.

As for a loss, yes it was but by crikey Geelong went down fighting!

Mace </font>

dalem I've been to see the movie you recommended and I have two words for you ...

STUPID AND BORING ...

Of course we knew that about you long ago, but by remarkable coincidence your movie was stupid and boring TOO! What are the odds.

Siskel and Ebert would both give it thumbs down and Siskel is DEAD! The only two babes in the movie were clothed the whole time and even the special effects sucked.

And it was out of focus and had lousy color.

Stupid and boring.

Joe

p.s. So are the neighbors, it's 9:20 PM and the stupid bass is still after it.