Unto the land of Peng, a Queen is come

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Then, you and your AirFarce buddies can trade excuses as to why you decided to join a service just one step removed from the cubscouts, and cry in your cups of self-loathing about the day the Marine recruiter took one look at you and laughed.

He's got a point there, Wildboy. I mean really, getting sent to North Dakota? [shudder] Being in the Marines must be so much better. Look at their history. They get sent to nice places like Halls of Montezuma (Mexico City) and get to guard places taken by the Army in battle.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you kindly. Point of order however, suh. Wouldn't there be a pre-requisite of rudimentary skill in reading for the oaf to actually be able to take on such a challenging tasker? I have it on good authority, he dictates to a chimp whom, in actuality, is the brains of the outfit, converting his blithering into something intelligeable and, at times, passingly humorous for posting. But, you're the boss.

Aces and 8’s, Aces and 8’s …. doubtless part of a secret lexicon used by members of a necrophilic oananism cult to recognize each other. I think you are on the wrong bulletin board, buddy. Or, if it’s just a poker reference, you should know that the only poker you’ll see around here is the red-hot one I’m heating up to jab into your eyeballs. (Ahh, how I love the smell of vitreous humor in the morning!)

Think you can push me around just because you are now Serf to Rune, whereas I have been reduced to former Serf? Let’s wait a month and then you can tell me which of us is better off. A word to the wise: if he invites you to any Sneak Peaks, see me first – you’ll definitely be wanting that red hot poker in the eyes before you go.

Originally posted by Persephone:

*Places a big bucket filled to the top with rhubarb and an inflatable Gnome in the paddock.*

Oh, thank you. An inflatable gnome. Just what I've always wanted to inflate and deflate and inflate again for endless amusement and pleasure. Oh... it comes with a special valve for precision inflation of stomach and pointy hat rigidity control. *sniff*. Marvellous. One can do so many things with rubber these days.

And a bucket of rhubarb....

[twirls the tail of thinking, twice, because its winter]

... to give it good a thrashing

*whack* *whack* *smack* *whack* *smack* *smack*

Yeknod

... Then, you and your AirFarce buddies can trade excuses as to why you decided to join a service just one step removed from the cubscouts,

Say what you will about the Air Farce, Squids, Octopii, or other spineless lifeforms you find here, but there's no cause for insulting the Cub Scouts like that!!!

Originally posted by SirReal:

Send me a setup, whiskersnout. I want to be entertained, and you're it.

/SirReal

Okay Dali-boy, the setup is on its way. The only thing you can count on is that the troops are of medium quality, fit, and full of ammo... otherwise, well, it's a crap shoot. Forces, weather, terrain, location, your mother's reputation, it's all up for grabs...

Originally posted by Mouse:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

... Then, you and your AirFarce buddies can trade excuses as to why you decided to join a service just one step removed from the cubscouts,

Say what you will about the Air Farce, Squids, Octopii, or other spineless lifeforms you find here, but there's no cause for insulting the Cub Scouts like that!!! </font>

Say what you will about the Air Farce, Squids, Octopii, or other spineless lifeforms you find here, but there's no cause for insulting the Cub Scouts like that!!! </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mouse:

Originally posted by Aces_and_8s:

Send me a setup you lackwit, and while we are dueling via email, I may be able to assist you with... FRESH MATERIAL.
Excuuuuuuuse me! ,oh wait...thats not ORIGINAL...hold it, its coming......let me think, its tough, I do nor posess the wit or obvious command of words of Aces_and's, something fresh, says he....hmmmmmmm, OK...Well laddie since I am the Knight here, that might surprise you...but deal with it....and you are also junior to me in the Corps, and not worthy to lick the offal from my jungle boots...and thirdly because I am home on disability and not up to my usual original self...why don't you send me a setup? if you can figure out the intricacies of PBEM, and shut your clacker long enough to accomplish that feat.

I'll play a QB or premade scenario, I'll be the Germans, all other details I'll leave in your hands....why does that worry me?

Okay Dali-boy, the setup is on its way. The only thing you can count on is that the troops are of medium quality, fit, and full of ammo... otherwise, well, it's a crap shoot. Forces, weather, terrain, location, your mother's reputation, it's all up for grabs...

You're absolutely correct, I will most certainly be shooting crap. (As opposed to shooting like crap, like you do). And leave my mothers reputation out of this. At least it's only her reputation that's up for grabs, unlike your father dangly bits which are entirely up for grabs to the lowest bidder.

taunt.jpg

Originally posted by Buzzsaw:

......I’m heating up to jab into your eyeballs. (Ahh, how I love the smell of vitreous humor in the morning!)

Eeeeew!, ****adjusts eyepatch, and strains to see with damaged left eye***** please refrain from making eyeball and vitreous references, use something from the digestive system or brain housing group, will you please.

Originally posted by Mace:

On behalf of my sheep, Grue and I. Oh and that Queensland place I'm supposed to rule, I pledge alegiance to her most royal highness, Emma that Scot shiela.

Long may she rule.

I look forward to her proclamations...and her most royal braces.

and the Royal wine partaking.

Oh and if she doesn't mind...a Dukedom would be nice. Perhaps Australia?

Duke Mace. It does have a nice sound to it.

Your Majesty *bows and grovels*

Mace

INFIDEL!!! Can't leave you alone for a minute, can I? How DARE you grovel before another?! On your feet, boy! *cracks whip* It looks like you need another spanking. Now on your knees and BEG your Dark Mistress to forgive you.

Sorry Emma, you can have the rest but I need this one to take my aggressions out on. ;)

Kitty

[ November 05, 2003, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Kitty ]

Originally posted by Kitty

Sorry Emma, you can have the rest but I this one to take my aggressions out on. ;)

Kitty

No Probs Kitty ..

He is after a another title and thinks a few sweet words will do the trick..

He may get his Dukedom but not on account of any groveling he may do...

I have something else in mind.. and I think it will meet with your full approval..

:D

[ November 05, 2003, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Originally posted by Aces_and_8s:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Send me a setup you lackwit, and while we are dueling via email, I may be able to assist you with... FRESH MATERIAL.

Excuuuuuuuse me! ,oh wait...thats not ORIGINAL...hold it, its coming......let me think, its tough, I do nor posess the wit or obvious command of words of Aces_and's, something fresh, says he....hmmmmmmm, OK...Well laddie since I am the Knight here, that might surprise you...but deal with it....and you are also junior to me in the Corps, and not worthy to lick the offal from my jungle boots...and thirdly because I am home on disability and not up to my usual original self...why don't you send me a setup? if you can figure out the intricacies of PBEM, and shut your clacker long enough to accomplish that feat.

I'll play a QB or premade scenario, I'll be the Germans, all other details I'll leave in your hands....why does that worry me? </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

No Probs Kitty ..

He may get his Dukedom but not on account any groveling he may do...

I have something else in mind.. and I think it will meet with your full approval..

:D

Mace, thrown to the wolves... er... Kitties...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty

Sorry Emma, you can have the rest but I this one to take my aggressions out on. ;)

Kitty

No Probs Kitty ..

He may get his Dukedom but not on account any groveling he may do...

:D </font>

Originally posted by Kitty

Yeah, he's like that isn't he? *kicks Mace in the butt, then in the teeth while he holds his sore butt* So pathetic. So predictable. =) *wipes blood off boots*

Kitty

That should keep him in place for a while..

Ohhh what's that sticking to the heel of your boot?

*BLURGH* Looks like Mace will be visiting the dentist :eek:

Yeah, he's like that isn't he? *kicks Mace in the butt, then in the teeth while he holds his sore butt* So pathetic. So predictable. =) *wipes blood off boots*

Kitty

Ohhh what's that sticking to the heel of your boot?

*BLURGH* Looks like Mace will be visiting the dentist :eek: </font>

Now that this thread is finally out of the closet, can I ask the residents for some advice?

Should I go with the burgundy knit, or the paisly weave?

Kitty

</font>