Who will Peng challenge after the Apocalypso?

I think we would have done better if we had come up with a more flamboyant name. I mean, "CessPool Alliance" is succinct and straightforward and all that, but perhaps if we would have called outselves something like "The Kamikazi CessPool Jug Band of Doom" we might have stunned our opponents into making grave tactical errors.

Just a thought.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all the same old horsehockey with the goddam religious zealots who want to force god down my throat with gummint sanction. It makes me apoplectic with rage.

Screw them. ****e I have to stay away from the GF again for good this time. I was finally able to come to BFC and read a little of this thread without wandering over to the GF and foaming at the mouth. Now it will take MONTHS of therapy to gain back all that lost ground. I blame CavScout. I really wish him ill. Seriously. I can usually take just about anyone, but I'd piss on his fresh grave, if only he would do me the favor and die of a painful debilitating disease.

That is because, simply put, you are an IDIOT, Herr Peng. I may be a slow learner, but even I have learned to say away from the political/religious threads on the GF. Bad for the stomach you know.

Now as far as gay marriage goes, I am all for it. I mean really. Isn’t marriage supposed to be happy, and if not, why bother. Take my own marraige. I am rather happy with Mrs. Marlow, most of the time. At least those times she isn’t screaming at me. Mostly when she is asleep…

oh …

you mean GAY marriage.

I have a little secret to tell. As a card carrying member of the VRWC, I know I am supposed to be all bent out of shape over the idea of those who hit from the other side of the plate getting hitched. But truth be told, I really don’t give a RATS ass about it. I do, however, draw the line at people who have “wedding” ceremonies for their pedigree pooches. For them I support the death penalty.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Its all the same old horsehockey with the goddam religious zealots who want to force god down my throat with gummint sanction.

Speaking as a representive of religious zealots everywhere. We would much rather force flaming gas soaked rats down your throat.

Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Its all the same old horsehockey with the goddam religious zealots who want to force god down my throat with gummint sanction.

Speaking as a representive of religious zealots everywhere. We would much rather force flaming gas soaked rats down your throat. </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

I think I'm in love........... again ...

*Sigh*

My dearest queen! Tell me it ain't true ! :(

Unable to challenge my rival in a duel to the death...*snip* </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

To quote Osama bin Laden, as seen on SNL in conversation with Saddam Hussein..."what's with the dragons, what are you, ten years old?"

As a pseudo (quasi,etc.)grog ,(Warsaw Uprising Michael? which one ?)

you should know better .

I've been told that Dorosh was playing Fiefdom under a pseudonym. Michael, unless you email and tell me what it was, I shall call for the naming of an ever more disturbing list of things as a 'Dorosh whatever'. Renaming 'tactical victory' a 'Dorosh victory' is only the start.

By the time I move on to certain rather disturbing medical procedures, you'll wish you'd told me. Believe it.

I think that people who disapprove of Gay Marriage shouldn't marry a gay person.

And what's all this ****e about gay marriage being a threat to civilization? If homosexuals haven't managed to destroy civilization (such as it is) in the last ten thousand years, then I find it extremely unlikely they can pull it off when they're bickering over who lost the receipts needed for the tax return, or who's going to pick up their adopted kid from the daycare staffed by certified non-homosexual pedophiles.

And when did the concept of legalized marriage between homosexuals in the United States become defined as a threat to 'civilization'? I mean, if we drop the ball and give them an opening, can't we rely on all the other homophobic nations out there to keep civilization going? I mean, I didn't know that we'd put the lock on civilization.

I mean, if it's in our keeping, I think that's really, really unwise. I, personally, would push it down the cellar stairs as soon as it's back was turned. I think we should ask the French or the Japanese or someone to look after civilization. They've been around a lot longer.

And for the matter of that, I think Hello, Kitty or the Disney Corporation are a greater threat to civilization than homosexuals, even those powered up and given a new lease on legitimacy by their ability to form lasting matrimonial bonds.

But I guess the idea that Civilization might be about to get a Queer Eye makeover is far more threatening than whatever Michael Eisner is doing in that kiloton-range-hit proof bunker under Disneyworld.

The hell it is! Stop letting them distract you with homosexuals! We've got to organize a crack team of agents and get them into the complex underneath Cinderella's Castle, you stupid bastards!

Who's with me?!