Who will Peng challenge after the Apocalypso?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a very strange E-mail this weekend:

To: Acquaintance of Seanachai

Subject: Whereabouts of Religious Cult Leader

Dear Patriotic Citizen:

Our extremely sophisticated data monitoring system has uncovered a potential threat to our Great Nation. Through these intercepts we have uncovered a potential plot by a person or persons unknown who goes by the code name Seanachai.

In these posts, which upon first glance appear to be the ramblings of some lunatic fringe type, we have found threats intimating that he intends to enlist support in some religious vendetta that calls upon it's members to heed the slogan A Bomb, A Nation.

While the analysis of the style and content of these writings would seem to indicate the writer is more than likely a fourth grader in some parochial school, we feel that in order to Protect National Security, we must follow up due to the tone of these writings.

If you have any information as to the whereabouts of this Seanachai individual, it is your Patriotic Duty to pass that information along.

Sincerely,

J. Ashcroft

USAG

Other than a possible address, Seanachai's real name, and a list of his Minnesota co-conspirators, I have told them NOTHING.

Has anybody actually heard from The Bard lately?

Updates from the front:

Mike from the waffle side of the house continues to pound my poor company with what looks to be an entire division with native levy support in an evil scenario known as "Hell in a very small place", conceived of and given form by our very own Berli. I do not think my pioneers will last much longer as they dig in for a defiant last stand. My panzers litter the battlefield like giant slabs of homogenous steel swiss and are a painful reminder that the 2cm will not penetrate a T-34 from any angle.

Wally Bob and I are staring across meters of open desert trading vehicle for vehicle. Think he is up at this point, but this will soon change. Green crews suck, by the way, especially when shooting 5cm pellets. I can see little green helmets bobbing in laughter across the lines as yet another shot goes wide. Juries still out on this one.

Nidan1 and I continue to dance around a small town outside of Anzio. He has done his level best to implement an urban renewal project the likes of which would be the envy of any city planner for a major metropolitan area. There is a trail of tears extending from his side of the map to the outskirts of this town, littered with the remains of an armored division apparently granted via the scenario. He has a couple of pieces left, including one Tiger, that will reach the end of their service lives shortly. After that, its sweep up time for the Shermans.

Berli...eh, I lost. Put an entire battalion through the grinder for a couple of buildings that weren't worth snot. As I look over the decomposing pixels of my troops, one lesson comes to mind...wait for the feckin machine guns. Live and learn I suppose.