Sometimes the Waffle gets the Bear, and Sometimes the Bear gets the Waffle!

The thread title is to honor the complete pile of bovine feces deposited into our last thread by the lovely Paula B. To the relief of at least a few of us, Axe was not actually eaten by a bear, so I'm sure he'll be along shortly. That's Axe, not the bear. :D:D

Where are my turns, you maggots? I sent them all out more than five minutes ago. Get on the ball!! GRARGHRAARGHGGRARHHRRARGGARHR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Geez, I was hoping for more of a anti-tattoo, pro-God, or at least my-God-is-better-than-your-God kinda thing.

Turns back to maggots that sent them.

I think there are plenty of alleged forum members over at that clogged toilet known as the GF who will be happy to discuss all of these subjects with you. At great length. Enjoy. :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

Hi Kitty!! How's school going? Do they teach you how to cook a bear? That's B-E-A-R, not B-E-E-R. :eek: :D

DUES. Ok everyone, it's now almost the end of July and I still haven't received ANYONE'S payments for this month. That includes you, DaveH. Remember, this thread can only be sustained if you send me your dues. $20 a month is not a lot to ask. Send cash or money orders only. Please email me for my mailing address if you have lost it.

Thank you, and continue to enjoy the thread. :mad:

(Reprinted and altered from the Ping Thread by permission).

Originally posted by Kitty:

DUES. Ok everyone, it's now almost the end of July and I still haven't received ANYONE'S payments for this month. That includes you, DaveH. Remember, this thread can only be sustained if you send me your dues. $20 a month is not a lot to ask. Send cash or money orders only. Please email me for my mailing address if you have lost it.

Will a Mountain Dew-due do? :mad: :mad: :mad:

$20 isn't that a tat bad value for money? I mean the TNT is molten for GRRR ARRGGGHHH GRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: sake.

Ok, look. I didn't want to have to say this but my dad, MasterGoodale needs prostate surgery. We could really use the money. I'm tired of watching him releasing bug foggers up his rectum! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty, have you ever thought of looking the other direction? I'm sure just seeing MasterGoodale (the maggot) is enough to cause severe headache, nausea, and cramping. If you would simply quit watching him when he sits on his can of Raid, you will feel much better. Then you could live on the CARE packages Mace sends you - what is it again, a pound of wool and a jar of Vegamite per week? :D:D

Please email me for my mailing address if you have lost it.

I hope you don't mind me posting your address here, Kitty, as we are a registered public group:

To send your dues, ladies and gentlemen, the address is:

Cheery Waffle dues

c/- R Knight

7 Hume Avenue

Melton South

Vic Australia 3338

Mace

Originally posted by Dave H:

I'm sure just seeing MasterGoodale (the maggot) is enough to cause severe headache, nausea, and cramping.

...and grumpiness as well?

*ponders*

Does he visit all women, once a month?

I think we're on to something, DaveH

Then you could live on the CARE packages Mace sends you - what is it again, a pound of wool and a jar of Vegamite per week?
I haven't quite worked out how to wrap the package when I'm situated inside it. Any ideas?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Vegemite tho. *drools*

step08.jpg

Mace

Originally posted by Wallybob:

How anyone could contemplate Goodale, Vegamite, and subsidies without beer is beyond me.

what-cha-talkin-about?

Vegemite is a biproduct of the brewing product, so when you talk vegemite, you're talking beer.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

I haven't quite worked out how to wrap the package when I'm situated inside it. Any ideas?

Mace </font>

Smear Vegamite on your body, then the wool should stick. I doubt that customs would come anywhere near you. Then again, Kitty will not either. Of course you should avoid any flocks of sheep which have rams as they will get aroused.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I leave for 12 hours of beer drinking with my family and this is what I return to? :retch: :gag: :spew: :mad:

Awww quit your whinging, ya Canuck nong.

You return to this almost on an hourly basis.

Mace

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I leave for 12 hours of beer drinking with my family and this is what I return to? :retch: :gag: :spew: :mad:

Trying to get a head start on Kitty tonight, eh? Forget it, she's the NHL to your pee-wee league in the drinking game. Now mike_the_wino may be able to compete with her, but Kitty appears to be at the top of her game these days. :D:D

Sorry Mace, but how anybody can eat something that looks like it was scraped off a tar roof is beyond me. Can the UN declare Vegemite to be a WMD? Should I check with the experts on the GF? :rolleyes::D:D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Trying to get a head start on Kitty tonight, eh? Forget it, she's the NHL to your pee-wee league in the drinking game. Now mike_the_wino may be able to compete with her, but Kitty appears to be at the top of her game these days. :D:D </font>

Sorry Mace, but how anybody can eat something that looks like it was scraped off a tar roof is beyond me.

Yeh, I guess it's for real men or women, and not for the likes of those with a more sensitive disposition. :D

Mace

You all suck!!!!! ARARGA RAGR ARG! No one posts here past 8:30 pm. You're all whipped!!! No-nad, non-tnt chuckers!!! "No, Kitty!! You don't understand!!! Our mean wives won't let us post past 8:30!!!!" Wipe the puss off your noses and act like you have a pair!!!! I've got mold in my damn basement, ants in the kitchen, my dad is sitting on a can of Black Flag and I'm still posting!!!! What are you maggots doing?!?!? Knitting baby booties for your drooling, babbling, infants? Putting down doilies on the coffee table so your domineering wives can sip mint julips and make you suck their toes while they watch re-runs of "Wings?!?!?!?!?!?"

ARGA RGAR AGR ARG GGGGGGGGGG H! HHHH!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Actually, I was holding the baby so wife could sleep, you unfeeling wench. I post whenever I want, too.

You deserve the ants.

Oh, yeah, forgot I was in the weenie thread. So: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gack on you all.

[ July 25, 2004, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: rleete ]