Your Love is like Peng Challenging, and Peng Challenging is What I Need

dalem

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'll look forward to your resume for the position of Third Assistant Flunkie from the Right ... I'll bring my camera too.

Joe

Hey I thought you were supposed to be an equal opportunity employer? This process stinks of SSN discrimination, or am I standing down wind from Seanachai again?

Ha ha, MrSpkr, pretty funny. You know very well that there have been no court orders issued ... a few are pending, there are the published death threats and the aborted attempt to change the name of the airport but nothing official.

They are under seal. Never screw with a civil litigator with the time to screw back.

I'll look forward to your resume for the position of Third Assistant Flunkie from the Right ... I'll bring my camera too.

Joe

Umm, I'll bring the Colt .45!

Steve

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Did I mention I am getting my concealed carry permit soon? Just a thought, no particular reason for me to share it here . . .

Steve

Excellent. What have you decided on for a carry piece? </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Torn between a S&W .357 steel barrel and a 1911 Colt.

Original action for the 1911? Very bad for carry in my opinion. The newer SA/DA ones are just dandy, if large. I feel so much less manly now with my snub .38. Titanium even - can't even hurt anybody if I throw it.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ha ha, MrSpkr, pretty funny. You know very well that there have been no court orders issued ... a few are pending, there are the published death threats and the aborted attempt to change the name of the airport but nothing official.

They are under seal. Never screw with a civil litigator with the time to screw back.

Joe

Umm, I'll bring the Colt .45!

Steve </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

I STARTED this incarnation of the MBT, not for me, not for them, but for you.

So SING you pissy doorstop, you!

I...no energy. Since the Queen has gone missing, and taking Emry on as his Mortal Enemy...I just...can't function.

Must lie down for a bit. Very tired.

[ November 19, 2003, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I STARTED this incarnation of the MBT, not for me, not for them, but for you.

So SING you pissy doorstop, you!

I...no energy. Since the Queen has gone missing, and taking Emry on as his Mortal Enemy...I just...can't function.

Must lie down for a bit. Very tired. </font>

Samuel Colt may have made all men equal but Joseph Coors made all WOMEN equal!

Joe

JOSEPH COORS? JOSEPH COORS?!

YOU COME BEFORE ME AND...AND...PISS IN THE PINT MUG OF HONOUR, WITH JOSEPH FECKING COORS?!!!

I'LL HAVE YOUR ARSE-SKIN FOR MY BODHRAN HEADS, SHAW!

THAT I SHOULD LIVE TO SEE COORS MENTIONED AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A NASTY TASTING EMETIC!

EMRYS! THIS IS HIS DOING! TRIED TO SAP MY WILL, MY STRENGTH, MY BY-THE-WA-DE-DO-DA!

BRING ME GIANTS!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Samuel Colt may have made all men equal but Joseph Coors made all WOMEN equal!

Joe

JOSEPH COORS? JOSEPH COORS?!

YOU COME BEFORE ME AND...AND...PISS IN THE PINT MUG OF HONOUR, WITH JOSEPH FECKING COORS?!!!

I'LL HAVE YOUR ARSE-SKIN FOR MY BODHRAN HEADS, SHAW!

THAT I SHOULD LIVE TO SEE COORS MENTIONED AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A NASTY TASTING EMETIC!

EMRYS! THIS IS HIS DOING! TRIED TO SAP MY WILL, MY STRENGTH, MY BY-THE-WA-DE-DO-DA!

BRING ME GIANTS! </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

Woohoo, 65 MB downloaded in 4.5 hours, no-one can catch me now only 2 hours to go.

*taps Speedy on the shoulder*

Ummm....did you download this direct from Battlefront?

Do you know Bigpond loaded the CMAK demo up on the games.bigpond server, and you could've accessed it direct from your ISP a lot quicker?

You didn't?

*laughs hysterically*

Mace

Must lie down for a bit. Very tired.

Missing!!! Missing!!!

How can I be missing If I'm here??

Unless of course I'm not here. Which then begs the question...

Where the hell am I?

YOUR MAJESTY!, so good to see you again. I want to be the first to assure you that I did NOT, in our quest to discover your whereabouts, in any way disturb the contents of your lingerie drawer ... disturb, did I say disturb? I MEANT SEE, I didn't SEE any of the contents, didn't even look actually, kept my eyes averted the whole time I was there ... and I certainly didn't take any pictures, nope, no pictures here, none at all, not a one.

Glad you're back.

Joe

YOUR MAJESTY!, so good to see you again. I want to be the first to assure you that I did NOT, in our quest to discover your whereabouts, in any way disturb the contents of your lingerie drawer ... disturb, did I say disturb? I MEANT SEE, I didn't SEE any of the contents, didn't even look actually, kept my eyes averted the whole time I was there ... and I certainly didn't take any pictures, nope, no pictures here, none at all, not a one.

Glad you're back.

Joe

I thought I saw you in the helicopter videos over Never Land.

Did you get to pet the giraffe? (not really a bad thing)

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Fess up, Sparky. You took one look at me and you were one smitten kitten.

Still giving yourself shock treatments? Here's a suggestion -- up the voltage.

Are they going to issue an "Idiots Guide to CMAK" do you think?
Not until you agree to pose for the cover.

Steve