Question for the vehicle grogs on a slow vehicle

Hans

Originally posted by patboy:

wheeled vehicle or not ? 'cause it all depends which terrains are used rocky, snowy, grassy ...etc

Either, it'll be moving on dry terrain, grass or railroad tracks. I'm presuming a tracked vehicle would be slow - Brit tanks? Hmmmmm Which is the slowest, a Matilda?

Sounds like a simple enough test.

Create a scenario with one hidden German sniper (so the scenario won't automatically surrender on opening) vs one of every Allied vehicle you can find. Start the scenario, give all your vehicles the same move commmand to the other side of the map, and after 60 seconds see who's running in last place. I'd bet my money on Matilda.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Sounds like a simple enough test.

Create a scenario with one hidden German sniper (so the scenario won't automatically surrender on opening) vs one of every Allied vehicle you can find. Start the scenario, give all your vehicles the same move commmand to the other side of the map, and after 60 seconds see who's running in last place. I'd bet my money on Matilda.

Good test however must make sure the command delays all the same.