Latest Mods Posted @ Zimorodok.org

Did you get some sort of message from the site that i was over quota or something? According to my contract, I'm allowed 5 GBs/Day. So far, the "worst" day was last tuesday at 840 mbs. So, thank you for being considerate, but go ahead. I think i have enough bandwidth. smile.gif

Zimorodok

Wah - I can't get these.

When I click on the pictures above, I arrive at zimorodok.org. When I click on the picture there I get this message:

The requested URL /tempMods/Gurra_JpzIV_L70_CMAK.zip was not found on this server.

Obviously other people are having success: what am I doing wrong?

Ta!

GaJ.

The above request for the WW Panzerjager is for CMBB by the way... My bad.
I assume you mean the jagdpanzer IV, if you have cmbo and and have a whitewashed jagdPz IV for it, the cmbo bmp numbers are 13380-13387, just renumber them 53380-53387 for cmbb.

The only one I can think of at the moment is in a Gorden Moleks cmmos pack: Whitewashed_German_Yellow_AGs_1_CMMOS_hr.

At this link,

http://www.combatmission.com/cmmos/Winterfahrzeuge/Winterfahrzeuge1.htm

Just crop off the _ww off the end of the number if you aren't using the cmmos mod manager.

Sorry, no I mean a Jagerpanzer (pz. Jaeger I) like this (hopefully the image shows up). If not, the image is at this web site: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gautrek/mods/german/grman.htm#panjag

or

http://cmak.jemian.com/

jager.jpg

If this is in that mod pack you posted, can you post the bmp's for the pz. Jaeger I.

Thanks much in advance.

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

Wah - I can't get these.

When I click on the pictures above, I arrive at zimorodok.org. When I click on the picture there I get this message:

The requested URL /tempMods/Gurra_JpzIV_L70_CMAK.zip was not found on this server.

Obviously other people are having success: what am I doing wrong?

Ta!

GaJ.

Nothing! i screwed something up last night, hopefully it's all better now. Please try again!

Zim

Originally posted by MikeyD:

...okay, I'll spell it out.

Those whitewashed pzIV mods weren't based on Andrew's but MINE MINE MINE!!! Jeepers, cmmods down for a couple weeks and they've already forgot all about me! ;)

By the way, nice job Gurra.

I wish my wimpy old graphics card produced visuals that sharp.

We know, since Andrew has not released his Pz.IVJ yet. Well if I ever get a new card for my Mac I'll sell you my 32mb Card ATI Radeon. ;)