Peng to the left of me, Peng to the right of me, Challenge in front of me...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does that come to in real temperature numbers? Not that sissy Euro Celsius calculation, but perhaps a Fahrenheit or Kelvin reading?

Come back again in May, and let us know what it is then. Send us some pics of kangaroos with icicles hanging off their pouches, or aborigines on walkabout with snowshoes, now that would be winter.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

What does that come to in real temperature numbers? Not that sissy Euro Celsius calculation, but perhaps a Fahrenheit or Kelvin reading?

Come back again in May, and let us know what it is then. Send us some pics of kangaroos with icicles hanging off their pouches, or aborigines on walkabout with snowshoes, now that would be winter.

About 107ish in your numbers. But since you can't count past 22, you wouldn't have the foggiest, would you? Only 31C tomorrow and the next 5-6 days are about the same...

May: low to mid twenties ©... beautifull.

Below twenty is for suckers.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

Only 31C tomorrow and the next 5-6 days are about the same...

Noba.

You wouldn't last a day in a real climate. Weather that makes one of us reach for a slightly heavier shirt would have you burning the assorted crude sticks of your furniture for heat, you whey-faced Nancy-boy with the constitution of an orchid.

Bah!

Have you seen the prices of wedding rings lately?

"But honey, diamonds are always flawed while cubic zirconium are always perfect!"

Yeah, right, that'll fly...

DeBeers is not my favorite person anymore. This has got to be one of Berli's better schemes...

About 107ish in your numbers. But since you can't count past 22, you wouldn't have the foggiest, would you? Only 31C tomorrow and the next 5-6 days are about the same...

Noba.

Can you still take your truck out and drive drunk on a frozen lake?

I can.

No cops, no roads, just miles and miles of ice, a twelve pack, and whipping a series of endless donuts till you hurl.

Really, you Aussies are missing out. Minnesota is practically made for you.

Originally posted by Lars:

"But honey, diamonds are always flawed while cubic zirconium are always perfect!"

DeBeers is not my favorite person anymore. This has got to be one of Berli's better schemes...

In a recent survey, only 2 out of 10 men said that if they could get away with it, they would substitute a CZ for a diamond.

This leads me to believe that most guys just aren't trying hard enough.

Creator of creative AAR's. Born Liar and expander of part-truths. Mish-masherer of facts. Pom. Northern type Pom. (Worse) Deluded illusionist and all-round twerp.

And?

Will it help if I remind her that diamonds aren't really that rare?

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Hmmm...everyone behaving... no messes to clean up... adequate AAR's being posted... overachieving Messiah-wannabe posting like he's almost normal instead of a brain-fevered moronic cry-baby pseudo-scientist...

So far, so good. I'd say my tenure is going quite well.

Yes...even a bit of poo-throwing between the resident monkeys.

Ahhh...I do so like my job.

*puts feet back up on the desk and takes a sip of wine*

Complacency is a crime I’d expect from Old Foul Joe & not from your good self (actually it’s probably the only crime that the senile buggar is still capable of).

The demographics of the Cesspool make Europe look positively Indian.

Look at this representation of a normal, healthy society

us2do.jpg

And this here is the One Thread

secularhierarchy9tb.jpg

Terrifying proof of the coming apocalypso if ever I do see… err have seen

Now I know why I've had such a headache since Joe left town...balancing those Olde Ones on my head is quite the feat.

Or is that fete?

Perhaps feet?

Besides, you're just trying to get a turn out of me and I'm too busy working on a D&D character sheet right now. So, yet again, you are shown how terribly insignificant you are in the scheme of things. Now shoo before I pull out my bullet, press it up against the cactus, give a careful tug and have Harry fling Bill at your head. If I'm lucky, I'll put one of your eyes out.

Edited to point out that you *are* at least good for one thing. Your little charts just proved how the Kniggits here can adequately squash the "little" people if they so choose.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

mostly Pengless & hence snipped

Get a turn out of you?

You mean I’m trying to get THE turn out of you?

It’s been several hundred days now… has my tactical wizardry proven so difficult to fathom?

Did you know that DeBeers pays the Russians hard currency to keep their stockpiled diamonds off the international market? If Russia was to dump what they have in vaults onto the market, they'd be so cheap we'd be buying 5 carat stones and giving them to 6 year olds to use for marbles...

Tell Shari that buying a diamond puts money into the pockets of a corrupt, monopolistic industry that abuses it's workers and creates arificial shortages in order to keep prices high.

She doesn't want to be a shill to the International Diamond Cartel, does she? Tell her to stand up and be counted! No money wasted on diamonds to make evil swine richer!

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I just got an email from 37mm and he just admitted being...wait for it...French!

That just seems wrong on so many levels.

Do you mean real French, juggling snails, hissing and slurping his words like an angry goose and muttering that maybe Le Pen isn't all wrong? Or simply of French extraction?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I just got an email from 37mm and he just admitted being...wait for it...French!

Do you mean real French, juggling snails, hissing and slurping his words like an angry goose and muttering that maybe Le Pen isn't all wrong? Or simply of French extraction? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Do you mean real French, juggling snails, hissing and slurping his words like an angry goose and muttering that maybe Le Pen isn't all wrong? Or simply of French extraction? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Did you know that DeBeers pays the Russians hard currency to keep their stockpiled diamonds off the international market? If Russia was to dump what they have in vaults onto the market, they'd be so cheap we'd be buying 5 carat stones and giving them to 6 year olds to use for marbles...

Tell Shari that buying a diamond puts money into the pockets of a corrupt, monopolistic industry that abuses it's workers and creates arificial shortages in order to keep prices high.

She doesn't want to be a shill to the International Diamond Cartel, does she? Tell her to stand up and be counted! No money wasted on diamonds to make evil swine richer! </font>