The Cheery Wafflers Deck the Halls... GRAR RAR RAR RAR RAR, RAR RAR RAR RAR!!!!

Snarker

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

In other words, call the Canuckistani version of Domino's Pizza and order a pie topped with seal sausage. :mad:

Do pay attention, my dear Watson:

Time to make dinner -- which means time to have two more beers.
Axe's dinner is liquid.

Mace

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Besides, if you found a wife that COULD tolerate you, then there is hope for me.

Touche. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Besides, if you found a wife that COULD tolerate you, then there is hope for me.

Touche. </font>

Originally posted by J. J.:

Yes, I freely admit...'tis quite embarrasing. redface.gif

Not off to a rousing start, but from what I read here in this maggot infested wasteland of deranged grognard's it's no big loss. :mad: :mad:

But accusing me of being a fanboi Canadian like Axe...well all I can say I've got shotguns that are brighter than them folk.

OK, Ok...I'm not lurking like I said I would. I shall trouble ya'll no further. :mad:

My local EB has a copy of CM:BB for $10 and it's been slowly decaying on the store shelf for the better part of a year. Should I pick it up?? ;)

(Seriously, you guys crack me up. I appreciate it. Makes for better day at work).

Buy CMBB immediately. Order CMAK. Send me a setup for griping about my choices in music, or I'll send you one. Your choice. :D

And now, this oldie but goodie goes out to J. J. who requested some opera. The first time I ever heard Pavarotti sing this, it gave me goosebumps. It still does:

Nessun dorma! Nessun dorma!

Tu pure, o, Principessa,

nella tua fredda stanza,

guardi le stelle

che fremono d'amore

e di speranza.

Ma il mio mistero e chiuso in me,

il nome mio nessun sapra!

No, no, sulla tua bocca lo diro

quando la luce splendera!

Ed il mio bacio sciogliera il silenzio

che ti fa mia!

(Il nome suo nessun sapra!...

e noi dovrem, ahime, morir!)

Dilegua, o notte!

Tramontate, stelle!

Tramontate, stelle!

All'alba vincero!

vincero, vincero!

There you go Waffles, have a little dose of culture. It couldn't hurt. Snarker and Mace, any chance of you letting go of a turn in the next month or two? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

I will admit that when you posted first in the Peng thread, my heart skipped a beat. I've been looking for a new cabana boy.

But since you've defected to the Waffle House and have proven to be lacking in sufficient sense God gave a snow pea, I've decided to let you rot in here, you sad, sorry excuse for a lurkur!

We could wash him and send him back. We haven't really been shopping for lackluster, half-wit, hangers on. That's a touch too <font size = -2>pengish</font>.

I will ring up one of those septic companies and see if they would be willing to spray the lad down, in order to give him the proper odor of the Poop...er, Pool

News flash from the Wino front...

Beer is good but not that good. I have been killing hundreds of them per month now and they just keep showing up on grocery store shelves. I WILL PREVAIL!!!!

Speaking of killings...after the first 200-ish deaths it all becomes kinda pedestrian, doncha tink Wallybob? This scenario is definitely not human vs. human material, therefore the ape-ish Wally is really struggling.

Hairdryer & Pick is getting rune-d.

Merrily, but slowly, moving through a re-match versus Snarker. Don't even remember the name of the scenario but I do believe that we both agreed that the Rolling Stones version of 'Satisfaction' far excedes the not too terrible re-make by Devo.