The Cheery Wafflers Deck the Halls... GRAR RAR RAR RAR RAR, RAR RAR RAR RAR!!!!

Snarker

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stone Smoked Porter good. Very good. Now chased with Guinness.

Beeeeeeeeeerap !!!! That's one angryolized burp, maggots!

Turns! I need turns to flay yer worthless hides from yer useless bones!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Wally smack Wino with taunts of living on left coast of liberalism. Bah!

Wally drink more beer.

Beer good, MTW bad.

Bah.

I'm sure that parents from all over Alabama cringe when they think that this waffle may be teaching their children. On the other hand, it does go a long way toward explaining the reputation that southern states have earned for their public education systems. :eek: :eek: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Question: Who's the most important, highest paid faculty member in any southern high school?

Answer: The football coach.

Speaking of which, I was really disappointed to see the Jets blow not one, but two late field goal tries against the Steelers. A Jets win would have given the Colts a potential home game next weekend. Now beating New England will only gain them a trip to Pittsburg. So it goes. :D:D

[ January 15, 2005, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Overall, the aquarium was a bit disappointing this time round. Less fish in some tanks, and several tanks were empty as well. But the special exibit was cool-jellyfish. Of course, you spineless sods would not be impressed. And of course the penguins were squawking and fighting-just like our neighboring thread.

Afterwards, we walked to the North End for Eyetalian cuisine, fried calamari appetizers and linguine. Then a trip to a cafe for coffee and italian pastries. A rather pleasant day and evening.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Stone Smoked Porter good. Very good. Now chased with Guinness.

Beeeeeeeeeerap !!!! That's one angryolized burp, maggots!

Turns! I need turns to flay yer worthless hides from yer useless bones!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So flint-chipper, how well did your tools work on the ice? By the way, you need a manicure.

homo_habilis_img3.jpg

Gamey updates.

Robohn is back with a buy-your-own-forces desert battle. Which he will lose.

Sodball and I are about to start our AAR battle which takes place in the hell called St. Vith. Me Americans, him losers.

Snarker thinks he can stop my Finns with a handful of rusty T-26s. Knowing him, he may have something gamey up his sleeve, like a tankette.

PseudoSimonds is getting a lesson on why it is a bad idea to anger a group of gun- and tank-toting Canadians.

Watson & Crick is trying to make like he's the attacker but, in the best German tradition, I have turned a defensive posture into an offensive one. He has been reduced to taking gamey area fire pot-shots from a distance.

Every one of you sucks. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Gamey updates.

Watson & Crick is trying to make like he's the attacker but, in the best German tradition, I have turned a defensive posture into an offensive one. He has been reduced to taking gamey area fire pot-shots from a distance.

Oh yeah, I have vulnerable T34's and this maggot has a tiger and uber pIII's. I'll slaughter your grunts anyway.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Gamey updates.

Oh yeah, I have vulnerable T34's and this maggot has a tiger and uber pIII's. I'll slaughter your grunts anyway. </font>

Someone owes me a turn - I can never remember whether it's Axlegrease or Snickers - either will do - whichever it is is losing well to the brave New Zealand defenders of Crete and is probably hoping I've forgotten about it!

But I haven't!! tongue.gif

so get yer arse into gear, dig your computer out of the snow, and <big><big><big>GET ME A BLOODY TURN!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: </big></big></big></big>

I venture forth to the wafflers, it has been a while, and I have been working on things not to be named. However, in a moment of sanity break, I have created a new Rune scenario based in Italy. It features:

Crunchies

More Crunchies,

Lots o' Artillery

San Pietro [a town on a hillside]

Night

More crunchies

a couple of things that go boom.

Needs some balance testing, email me if interested and may it cause you much pain.

Rune