Peng in the New Year With A Resolution to Challenge Peng!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I love it when you end a sentence with a preposition...

Let us not quibble about how the sentence ended but allow muted rejoicing that it actually ended quite quickly with a preposition beyond.

[ January 08, 2005, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Pox? Boy I sure hope I'm vaccinated.

*Looks out of window and notes that Stikky is covered in pox holes*

*Opens window and shouts out to Stikky *

You mean you didn't have your mandatory shot before entering the Cesspool??

*Thinks*

ungrateful, never happy, using a fake address while using the guestbook, no respect for the Justicar, Canadian..

Now where was I?

oh yes...stay right there and don't come any closer Stikky I have a cold and wouldn't want you to get it *wicked grin*

I note MrDorosh is having his weekly swim in the Cess, be a good lad and take him this glass of chilled beer, I'll leave it outside the door, make sure you take a sip first though as it's quite full, and better you drinking some than spilling it while you wade out to him, don't worry, what he doesn't know wont hurt..

And when you're done make sure you visit the cess surgery I believe there's One shot of pox serum left until our next delivery in July...

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I was unloved as a child. That's what I like about you guys; you make me feel young again.

Lo…

Lov…

Lo…

JUSTICAR… this is the kind of thing that you as your new rejuvenated Pengful, website owning, Messiah blessed self should be stamping down upon… or on.

Its disgusting, if limpy 'one of the nags of the apocalypso' comes along & starts infecting this place with love then sooner or later we’ll all end up hugging trees and making loving to vegetarian gerbils (no offence my liege)... and I'd rather be Belgian that that

[ January 09, 2005, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: 37mm ]

Originally posted by YK2:

No need to sound so dejected....

I'm sure in your case he really meant it...

Ahh dear lady (who is so poorly served by her ‘squire’ {i.e. the illegitimate serf v41lowshmuckface} I was not ‘dejected’… I was... reminiscent

Originally posted by 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I was unloved as a child. That's what I like about you guys; you make me feel young again.

Lo…

Lov…

Lo…

JUSTICAR… this is the kind of thing that you as your new rejuvenated Pengful, website owning, Messiah blessed self should be stamping down upon… or on.

Its disgusting if limpy 'one of the nags of the apocalypso' comes along & starts infecting this place with love then sooner or later we’ll all end up hugging trees and making loving to vegetarian gerbils (no offence my liege)... and I'd rather be Belgian that that </font>

It's ten till 12 and I'm looking at an empty In box. So, who owes me turns? Let's see, shall we?

Nidan owes me a turn in this shlocky scenario he created for something called ROW 5 (as if!)

Seanachai owes me a turn in a game where I have roughly 849 halftracks over running his meager defenses. (He's such a round heeled little girl)

My Squire 37mm, in a game where he's supposedly the North Vietnamese, although his men are dressed in German uniforms. (Go figure...)

Papa Kahn, who shows up once every three or four weeks apologizing that he's either busy vacationing or trying yet to foist another mobile home off on some poor unsuspecting Okie transplants.

Moriarty, who's playing the Americans in the CMAK version of "Chance Encounter", and is proving that just because you've been playing a long time doesn't mean you know what you're doing.

Lars, who has some AA guns hidden in this huge litter box of a map and is about to be ground beneath the churning treads of my mighty Stuarts.

OGSF, who keeps running his Scout cars from one end of the map to the other, while "mooning" my entrenched German home boys.

MrSpkr, who seems to have fallen off the edge of the earth.

And Hiram. But, after all, it IS Hiram, so what can you expect, really? He's probably wandering around the double-wide with pieces of scale models glued to his head, crying, "Life is so HARD when you're STOOPID!!!"

You're all pathetic.

I swear I never touched him. It's the others, I'M FRAMED I TELLS YA!

At least when I wasn't sending my turns I had the decency not to post in the Cess. When you get over your daily chocolate overdose, send me a turn before I follow Seanachai's example and piss on you from a considerable height, or even...nah...that would make it too hard to aim.

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I swear I never touched him. It's the others, I'M FRAMED I TELLS YA!

At least when I wasn't sending my turns I had the decency not to post in the Cess. When you get over your daily chocolate overdose, send me a turn before I follow Seanachai's example and piss on you from a considerable height, or even...nah...that would make it too hard to aim. </font>

Your such a weenie do you know that? I don't know how my fair lady puts up with you. Must be that regal patience.

In case you've fallen behind the eight ball (which you frequently do), Her Majesty is no longer putting up with me. I am out of favour for reasons unknown. Now quit yappin' and send me my turn.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Surely you like the moose though ... I did that for the Canadians.

It shows a shocking lack of respect for the noble moose by associating it with these louts. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>