Can You Articulate Exactly WHY you Challenge Peng?

Rune I can but apologize. I am the serf of the Gnome, (see photos above) despite his best efforts to have me buggered senseless in a lock up somewhere.

Send us the scenario, and I'll forward it to Mrspkr whose mid life crisis I need to stop before it goes too far. I am sure that his wife would much rather he took out his angst by leaving with some bimbo instead, but I believe in Family Values, and so she should suffer his continued presence with the rest of us.

Heh, I think Chicago politicians would eat the lot we have here for breakfast...

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wisbech_lad:

Rune I can but apologize. I am the serf of the Gnome, (see photos above) despite his best efforts to have me buggered senseless in a lock up somewhere.

Send us the scenario, and I'll forward it to Mrspkr whose mid life crisis I need to stop before it goes too far. I am sure that his wife would much rather he took out his angst by leaving with some bimbo instead, but I believe in Family Values, and so she should suffer his continued presence with the rest of us.

Actually, I vote him 'Most Likely To Have His Wife Leave With Some Bimbo'...

Remember, in Texas 'Family Values' means giving short change in your parent's business.

Where is the Justicar? I want to make 'Third World Poster Boy' my Squire. It's been ages since I had a new Squire (and let's skip the obvious, smutty remarks there, lads, eh?).

Wisbech Lad, I hope you realize that, during this time of stress for you, I was thinking soothing, lubricating thoughts.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hello? HELLO! Is this microphone on?

<big><big>QUIET!!!</big></big>

Decent people are trying to sleep!

Where was I...

One sheep, Two sheep, Three sheep, MACE!!!!

Sheesh, how's a body to get any rest around here

*mumblegrumblebitche&moan*

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

The Gnome

sobergnome.jpg

Bloody hell! Beat it with a stick, QUICK!!!

Thanks to Michael Emrys, wildlife photographer
Is he still alive? I thought old age caught up with him and he went to make his maker.

Originally posted by dalem:

Hm, camel toe.

Very pronounced camel toe, I must say!

Btw I think I prefer Ursula Undressed rather than Ursula Andress.

Mace

Wisbech_Lassie

In order to send you an email, one must send an email address. Now I know in that third world country you habitate in is ack basswards, but think of it man, at least you aren't in Australia. Send your email addy so I may send you the scenario.

Gnome, this is what happens when you do not apply the boot enough. Granted, giving him the boot you may reach his ankle, but it is the thought that counts.

Rune

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

The Gnome

sobergnome.jpg

Thanks to Michael Emrys, wildlife photographer

There's something very wrong with my tankard in that shot... </font>

Gads and zooks! I am really cranky today.

No sleep because of all the caterwauling going on here last night, then I get up and take out the trash only to discover that my dear, sweet, precious wife had put a bunch of stuff she wanted to save in the trash can!!!

Now I am in trouble, because I should have known better.

Sure, I keep all my valuables in the feckin garbage can!!!!

I need a volunteer to bear my wrath. I need someone who is totally oblivious to the world around them. I need someone who has the literary skills of a chipmonk.

Someone must pay, and this Thread is teeming with prospects.

MuwahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wisbech_lad:

Actually, I vote him 'Most Likely To Have His Wife Leave With Some Bimbo'...

Remember, in Texas 'Family Values' means giving short change in your parent's business.

Where is the Justicar? I want to make 'Third World Poster Boy' my Squire. It's been ages since I had a new Squire (and let's skip the obvious, smutty remarks there, lads, eh?).

Wisbech Lad, I hope you realize that, during this time of stress for you, I was thinking soothing, lubricating thoughts. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I need someone who is totally oblivious to the world around them. I need someone who has the literary skills of a chipmonk.

That would be Jim Boggs.

Oh wait, you're Jim Boggs.

Never mind, then. </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Gads and zooks! I am really cranky today.

No sleep because of all the caterwauling going on here last night, then I get up and take out the trash only to discover that my dear, sweet, precious wife had put a bunch of stuff she wanted to save in the trash can!!!

Now I am in trouble, because I should have known better.

Sure, I keep all my valuables in the feckin garbage can!!!!

I need a volunteer to bear my wrath. I need someone who is totally oblivious to the world around them. I need someone who has the literary skills of a chipmonk.

Someone must pay, and this Thread is teeming with prospects.

MuwahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

Results 1-15 of about 2931 containing "chipmonk" NEXT >>

Spelling Suggestion: Search for "chipmunk"

As the Official Spell Checker , it is my duty to bring this error to your attention.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

perhaps, well perhaps I just haven't been BLESSED enough.

Joe

Enough of this whimpering, self-pity. Stand up. Show some backbone (NO, It doesn't reach that far). Don't be perceived as an unmitigated sissy.

How can you say that nobody blesses you? I have spent many a night thinking That blessed Justicar, what was he thinking? Can he think? It's a blessed wonder he can get out of bed every morning.

So see your complaints are groundless.

Your impact in this Thread are the stuff of legends. Your name will be enshrined in the Hall of Fame with a list of your accomplishment.

How could you ever imagine that you could be forgotten? Does one forget he has a hemorrhoid? Does one forget that awful feeling when you've had one drink too many and the bed begins to spin madly about causing severe nausea and a sudden desire to die?

NO, I say. You will never be forgotten.

Now buck up Josh and stop thinking that people cannot remember you.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Results 1-15 of about 2931 containing "chipmonk" NEXT >>

Spelling Suggestion: Search for "chipmunk"

As the Official Spell Checker , it is my duty to bring this error to your attention.

Bah!

You clearly are unable to discern the subtle religious reference couched in the deliberate misspelling.

Aspire Boo, aspire.

Nonsense SNIPPED!

Aspire Boo, aspire.

Nonsense SNIPPED!

Aspire Boo, aspire.

Expire Boggs, expire.

Remember those greeting cards that came out maybe 20 years ago that had a battery, a speaker and a computer chip that would play the same song over and over again as long as you held the card open?

Well, I took one of those cards and removed the mechanism, wired it to the receiver on my boss's phone then ran the rest of the device down under his desk, so that whenever he picked up his phone, the music would start and as he put the receiver back down the music would stop. (It was his birthday and the tune was, fittingly enough, 'Pop Goes the Weasel'. but I digress)

It took him about 20 minutes to locate the source of the annoying music, crawl under his desk and tear it out. It was still playing while laying crumpled in his hand. He then wadded it up and threw it behind a bunch of boxes stacked up in a side office.

Where it continued to play.

Then, along with my help, he moved the aformentioned boxes, grabbed the device and stomped on it until it was mercifully, finally, quiet.

You, Boggs are just like one of those devices. Mindlessly braying out words that you barely understand to a group of truly theanthropic individuals who look upon you with a mixture of pity and fond tenderness. Like looking at the family cat who accidently drank battery acid and just wasn't quite the same after that.

I'll say this now. You're an annoying little twit, Jim Boggs, but you're OUR annoying little twit.

Remember those greeting cards that came out maybe 20 years ago that had a battery, a speaker and a computer chip that would play the same song over and over again as long as you held the card open?

Well, I took one of those cards and removed the mechanism, wired it to the receiver on my boss's phone then ran the rest of the device down under his desk, so that whenever he picked up his phone, the music would start and as he put the receiver back down the music would stop. (It was his birthday and the tune was, fittingly enough, 'Pop Goes the Weasel'. but I digress)

It took him about 20 minutes to locate the source of the annoying music, crawl under his desk and tear it out. It was still playing while laying crumpled in his hand. He then wadded it up and threw it behind a bunch of boxes stacked up in a side office.

Where it continued to play.

Then, along with my help, he moved the aformentioned boxes, grabbed the device and stomped on it until it was mercifully, finally, quiet.

Glory Be! What a brilliant ploy. That must have been your shining moment in life. So has MENSA called yet?

Now use that incredible *coughgagcough* talent and start another Thread.

That's a good Oaf.

So has MENSA called yet?

Now use that incredible *coughgagcough* talent and start another Thread.

That's a good Oaf.

You know, I almost joined MENSA once, back in the late 70's, but then I thought better of it.

I've started two of the last three incarnations.

Time for another voice to sing the eternal hymn.