Peng Challenges YOU To Marry Him!!!

Originally posted by vskalex:

*wanders in, wide eyed and all*

Oh, is this the boys club that friendly man told me about? His name? Sounded like a sneeze, Snochachi or something. Anyone know him? Anyway, he told me this was the place if you needed an opponent for that wonderful game of Combat Mission.

I prefer to play CMBO though <font size=1>Still need to buy CMAK and overdosed on CMBB</font size=1>. Send a setup, anything goes.

/Waiting patiently.

Edited because

Well Radley, you left the door open, after your last inane post...now you deal with it!!

Edited to add: Oh, I forgot, you don't know how to play CM very well, do you? Perhaps someone else will take up this....er challenge?

[ March 03, 2004, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Scat!!! pixie, you know youre not allowed to play with sharp objects!!!

Fortunately, your wit does not fall into that category.

Hiyo Silver, AWAY! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Please reread, and if possible for your rather limited intellect, comprehend the first post of this thread.

Then sod off.

Oh, ok so you want to play me? Thanks, e-mail in addy. </font>

Hello Vexlax, Welcome to.... *cue dramatic music and horror movie sounds* The Peng challenge. Now read that very closely..... yes thats right it says challenge, so you must challenge someone. But not just anyone, only those less witty then you....... I can tell you'll be hard pressed.

Oh stop begging and crying, maybe a nice knight will kick you around and give you a quest.

All right ... who abducted our Fair Queen Emma THIS TIME?

All this abducting and kidnapping and tearing of flimsy nightclothes barely covering the lucious, tender wonders within ... uh ... that is ... well, you know what I mean ... anyway it's getting tiresome.

Not that Her Majesty YK2 isn't worth launching some ships, but we do have to consider the budget. Where will the funds come from? We can't just deficit spend like SOME we might mention but won't. Still, Millions for Defense of our Fair Queen, But Not One Split Farthing for Ransome ... that's our motto ... or will be once it's carved into the forepeak, which, by the way, is a wonderful representation of our Dear Majesty Emma in ... shall we say ... EN DESHABILLE! Very good for the morale of the troops, mind you Papa Khann spends FAR too much time in the heads.

Oh well, the CSS Justicariate is just about finished with the armor plating and we'll be ready to launch any day now so I suppose we can lead the charge to rescue our Queen once again.

WHO'S WITH ME THEN LADS! Will we rescue our Queen and restore the rightful order of the CessPool or suffer the indignity of further posts by a vile imposter?

Joe

p.s. Oh yeah, and rescue our Queen YK2 from a fate, if not worse than death, then certainly worse than a hangnail and we all know how much that smarts.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the one Sturmy...you look GRRRRRRRRRRRReat in that armour.

And of course I expect you to wear it everytime you visit...

I think I'm having a royal *hot* flush or somefink...

Need to go lie down..........

Thanks to Dame Persephone for the new portrait of Sturmy....

I'm sure even he will agree how great he looks in that armour..

I intend having it hung on my wall next to Jack...

Hmmmmmmmmmm did I just hear the Justicars voice?

Rushes off to check her drawers

Originally posted by Lars:

Sigh...

Come on lad, put some effort into it. Show us what you got. Some wit, a cutting remark, anything at all. Try insulting the Tacky Tinkerbell over there, he's new and more than a bit slow.

Playing you at this point would be akin to just sending blank emails with turns attached.

Well, my dear Lard, you swallowed it - hook, tackle and even the rod. I've been a lurkur on this board since CMBO first came out and I'm very well aware what entering this little boy club means. A bit like pretending to be a nerd to be accepted by the other nerds, no? In your case, the pretending bit does not apply.

Very well, I will follow your pansy rules so perhaps you can stop your lower lip trembling now?

Seeing that you are from Minnesota, a place where the *ehum* finer elements of Scandinavia ended up, I'm very surprised that you can send emails. Heck, I'm even surprised that you have computers. Or electricity.

As for mrs Tanquette - well, if you prove you are a fine Lady of the Pool I could play you. Play a johnny-come-late boy hardly dry behind the ears? I think not.

Nidan1 - No.

Love

/R.

Edit - Yes

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by vskalex:

I think not.

Love

/R.

Don't be so hard on yourself lad! You will find others with similar mental challenges on the GF. You should be right at home there. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by vskalex:

I think not.

Love

/R.

Don't be so hard on yourself lad! You will find others with similar mental challenges on the GF. You should be right at home there. </font>

Sigh...

Come on lad, put some effort into it. Show us what you got. Some wit, a cutting remark, anything at all. Try insulting the Tacky Tinkerbell over there, he's new and more than a bit slow.

Playing you at this point would be akin to just sending blank emails with turns attached.

Well, my dear Lard, you swallowed it - hook, tackle and even the rod. I've been a lurkur on this board since CMBO first came out and I'm very well aware what entering this little boy club means. A bit like pretending to be a nerd to be accepted by the other nerds, no? In your case, the pretending bit does not apply.

Very well, I will follow your pansy rules so perhaps you can stop your lower lip trembling now?

Seeing that you are from Minnesota, a place where the *ehum* finer elements of Scandinavia ended up, I'm very surprised that you can send emails. Heck, I'm even surprised that you have computers. Or electricity.

As for mrs Tanquette - well, if you prove you are a fine Lady of the Pool I could play you. Play a johnny-come-late boy hardly dry behind the ears? I think not.

Nidan1 - No.

Love

/R.

Edit - Yes </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Hmmmmmmmmmm did I just hear the Justicars voice?

Rushes off to check her drawers

Oh, is Joe using that bogus "magic throw your voice" gizmo he ordered from the back of his Archie & Jughead comic?</font>

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

you mean..there is another way to play CM ??? Gawd! </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

you mean..there is another way to play CM ??? Gawd! </font>