What's your favourite AAR?

My Squeezing the Melon and South of Vevi AARs are up, but only those two, here. The former, together

with some of my other AARs, is how I wound up an AAR judge for ROW V. You can read Ace Pilot's views on Squeezing the Melon there as well. My apologies to my other foes for my spotty memory!

http://www.bootsandtracks.com/ROWIVaars.php

Regards,

John Kettler

[ July 08, 2006, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

For the record, judging ROW V AARs was tough. There were many great ones from which to choose. I'd like to urge those of you who haven't read any yet to make the time to do so. Some fall somewhere between

short stories and novellas in length, but they are emphatically worth your time. You can learn an awful lot about how to play the game (and how not to) from reading ROW AARs.

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by John Kettler:

.... Some fall somewhere between

short stories and novellas in length, but they are emphatically worth your time. You can learn an awful lot about how to play the game (and how not to) from reading ROW AARs.

Regards,

John Kettler

You also get some very entertaining, witty reads and a few nitpickingly efficient and analytical ones (should be right up JasonC:s alley :D ).

//Salkin

Originally posted by RawRecruit:

My webhosting account that had the Knifefight comic pages expired. I have them on my hardrive at home and will post them up on my new account tonight. Glad to see that folk are still liking it! smile.gif

That was also a classic - nice to see still still have it.