**ALL your Sherman Vs are Modded!!**

This batch finishes off the Italian Theater Shermans:

- British Sherman V (early)

- British Sherman V

- British Sherman Firefly VC

At our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Here are the extended hull Sherman V's.

The MkV (early) has been given early suspension and direct vision ports. The MkV -mid has full tool stowage and applique armor. And the last is the classic Firefly VC. You’ve got a choice of two types turret radio box, alt. vehicle markings, and the option of air recognition panel and spare track armor on the bow.

The classic Firefly was a fitting end to my ETO Sherman project. Twenty eight Sherman mods by my count.

Here’s the cmmods.com screenshots.

Firefly VC

Sherman V

Sherman V early

Does anybody know of any reference verifying the existance of black/green camou on Brit ETO Shermans? I know they did it to other vehicles (most notably trucks), and that scheme shows up on the occassional model, but I seem to recall a VEEEERY distant memory that the in-theater Shermans never really got that scheme. Am I right?

@Mikey:

Sorry, didn´t know there is no hard evidence regarding the use of black/green camo for the ETO Shermans - not my field of expertise. I do know more about German camouflage as I have researched the topic for months. Most of the time without any real and logical conclusion, though... ;)