Staghound II

Staghound III

Stuart Kangaroo / Recce (late)

Stuart Recce / Kangeroo

Truck

Wasp Flamethrower

White Scout Car

CMMODS

Next Stuarts, Churchills and anything else I've forgotten.

How do you get the file open? I have Power Archiver 2003 & I tried extracting the zip & all I'm getting is an empty folder with no bmps in it.

Need instructions please ( & thank you ).

PS. Thanks for your hard work.

I was able to get the 2nd British winter vehicles pkg open using the open compressed zips function & extracted the contents of the file successfully but can't get the first one open. It's extremely frustrating as I've just spent the last 35 minutes downloading something that I can't use.

[ February 29, 2004, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

Thanks John. Got Pack 1 from CMMODS & installed the vehicles. Haven't tried them yet but I'm sure they look great ( judging from the preview pics ). Sorry if I sounded p*ssed off ( previous post ) but when you have dial up access, these files take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG :eek: time to get. Wish I could afford cable or high-speed but I'm working on getting a new graphics card.

[ February 29, 2004, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

No worries - I'm really glad it's sorted for everyone - Still a mystery to what what went screwy as Pack 1 & 2 were zipped (using StuffIt Deluxe 7.01) at the same time and I've d'led pack 1 to myself from CMMODS and it unzips (ZipIt 2.2.2) fine on my Mac :confused:

Anyway, now you can take out your frustrations by hunting Tigers with a platoon of snowy Staghounds

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Thanks John. Got Pack 1 from CMMODS & installed the vehicles. Haven't tried them yet but I'm sure they look great ( judging from the preview pics ). Sorry if I sounded p*ssed off ( previous post ) but when you have dial up access, these files take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG :eek: time to get. Wish I could afford cable or high-speed but I'm working on getting a new graphics card.