**SIX (6) Total Redo PzIV G Mods!!**

Originally posted by David I:

AndrewTF, (the Great & Powerful),

I hate to tempt the Gods, but sure!

As you deem appropriate. :D

DavidI

Uh, I'm a little uncomfortable with all this groveling. Please just send cash instead. :cool:

Send some to MikeyD, too. It's his thread, after all. tongue.gif

[ March 15, 2005, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]

Ok, enough bowing and kissing the feet of the Mod Gods. Everybody should just get back to your caves for fear of upsetting one of these mighty Mod Gods. They might just deprive us of their super high-quality mods, then we'll starve. :eek: :D

Oh yeah, as usual, awesome mod MikeyD, another AD(Automatic-Download, no need for pics & info) again. Looking foward to the others. smile.gif

*bows and slowly leaves the room*

Actuallly, there's currently a discussion on another military forum about how much Zimmerit should be applied to the PzIV H.

The answer seems to be as much or as little as you want. Some photos show hull front & rear and turret front only (everything else is protected by skirts). Some photos also show upper and lower hull sides. One photo shows a completely Zimm'd skirt!