This is not the Peng Challenge Thread you are looking for..

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT TOY WITH ME, RADLEY!

Your enfeebled knowledge of all things old and dim-witted was, I thought, beyond the ken of all right thinking homo sapiens. Once again, you have let me down. It's a pattern, isn't it?

<small>No feckin' idea about MacDonald and Eddy: sheesh! You just can't rely on old fogeys like you used to...<small>

Originally posted by Leeo:

DO NOT TOY WITH ME, RADLEY!

But it's so much fun playing with your pointy little head, Leeeeeeo.

Your enfeebled knowledge of all things old and dim-witted was, I thought, beyond the ken of all right thinking homo sapiens.

Which pretty much leaves you out, right?
Once again, you have let me down. It's a pattern, isn't it?

Much like your baldness.

<small>No feckin' idea about MacDonald and Eddy: sheesh! You just can't rely on old fogeys like you used to...<small>

You mean these guys?

0000127485_170.jpg

You like show tunes, don't you?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Okay Lars

Set-up is sent, zipped. A little affair from east Africa. Apparently you will have the valiant forces of the French Foreign Legion, making a last stand at an unknown fort somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

My elite Italianos only await the order to advance and squash you like a vintage grape.

BTW-Check out the map on this one.

SWEEEEEEET!!!!

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Okay Lars

Set-up is sent, zipped. A little affair from east Africa. Apparently you will have the valiant forces of the French Foreign Legion, making a last stand at an unknown fort somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

My elite Italianos only await the order to advance and squash you like a vintage grape.

BTW-Check out the map on this one.

SWEEEEEEET!!!!

Hey Leeo, remember our little Sunbowl battle?

Boggs put me in the bottom of the bowl...

Originally posted by Lars:

Hey Leeo, remember our little Sunbowl battle?

Boggs put me in the bottom of the bowl...

Sheesh!!!

I knew there would be trouble the minute that I noticed the author was named Ber[censored]en.

So whatcha gonna do bout it? Play on? Send ME a set-up? Is this too many questions at once? Are you getting dizzy? Dizzier?

[uPDATE]- Once again confirming his title as World's Gameyest Bastiche the ever devious Lars says Play On!!!

[ April 04, 2004, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Turn out to stikky

Jimmaeh! Your lecture on MBT etiquete is duly noted, despite the fact that you're a senile mumbling old git (my guess is that the only way you manage to partially disguise this fact is being able read, rather than having to remember just what it was you posted a few minutes ago). Stikky and I will try to post less and do so in a larger font (we'll even try to throw in pictures of objects that start with the corresponding letters) to make it easier on you.

Originally posted by v42below:

Turn out to stikky

Jimmaeh! Your lecture on MBT etiquete is duly noted, despite the fact that you're a senile mumbling old git (my guess is that the only way you manage to partially disguise this fact is being able read, rather than having to remember just what it was you posted a few minutes ago). Stikky and I will try to post less and do so in a larger font (we'll even try to throw in pictures of objects that start with the corresponding letters) to make it easier on you.

#7-I do not mumble!

***mumble"whippersnapper",mumble***

#14a-I see you have studied well during the 35 year reign of Sesame Street and have apparently found a method that worked for you.

VII(2)-I do not wish you to think(?) that I find nothing to agree with in your post. The part about posting less was clearly a step in the right direction.

Para 9 Sec 10b-The adhesive one seems to have already learned his lesson after his drunken escapade here the other night.

Epilogue-The reason I have time to devote to your proper upbringing is due to the fact that I have games going with No-Turn Sending Cretins!!!

So do not thank me, thank them

Perhaps you might want to start a game with a turn-sending cretin then? CMBB? 500-1000pts or so? Would you not enjoy grinding the only MBT member who, being an SSN, was first knighted and only then taken to squire, into the steppes? And now for a slightly harder question to answer, do you remember where you put your teeth?

[edit: as I remember we started a CMBO game which was never completed, so this would give us the opportunity to catch up on lost quality battle time. It also appears that stikky is just not providing enough blood to satisfy the thirst, so the bloody sacrifice of your troops would be most welcome]

[ April 05, 2004, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: v42below ]

[edit: as I remember we started a CMBO game which was never completed, so this would give us the opportunity to catch up on lost quality battle time. It also appears that stikky is just not providing enough blood to satisfy the thirst, so the bloody sacrifice of your troops would be most welcome]
I'm saving it for the blood bank, i just found out i can get free film tickets, yeeeeee!

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

Turn out to stikky

#7-I do not mumble!

***mumble"whippersnapper",mumble***

#14a-I see you have studied well during the 35 year reign of Sesame Street and have apparently found a method that worked for you.

VII(2)-I do not wish you to think(?) that I find nothing to agree with in your post. The part about posting less was clearly a step in the right direction.

Para 9 Sec 10b-The adhesive one seems to have already learned his lesson after his drunken escapade here the other night.

Epilogue-The reason I have time to devote to your proper upbringing is due to the fact that I have games going with No-Turn Sending Cretins!!!

So do not thank me, thank them </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

[serious]Does anyone know what happened to the Queen? She hasn't been around for a while, ever since the endgame of the last round of crackdom. I've emailed her, but as yet have no response[/serious]

*walks into the thrown room, makes himself confortable on the royal thrown, then leans over to V8bellows*

[not so serious]She told me she detests you.

Yep.

You are a blight on humanity and an annoyance given your incessant brown nosing and seeking of royal favors.

You and your ilk are the prime reason why guillotines are a good thing....

*wiggles his bottom to get more comfortable, then pretends to wave at a phantom audience*

...and thats why she no longer appears. It's not a good thing for one of royal personage to projectile vomit - the urge of which she needs to supress everytime you are near!

So begone!!! [/not so serious]

Hey, since this thing's not in use and pretty comfortable! Thus, as senior Kniiigit, and given the old ones aren't here either - I'll make an exec decision and declare myself King Mace of the MBT!

Bow to my greatness, and go feed my flock.

KING MACE

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Wow second coup d'etat in two weeks, the queen shall be pleased with this aweinspiring display of loyalty.

King! You mean the King (ie me) shall be pleased with this awe inspiring display of loyalty.

Think of it this way, you can't be having anarchy arising from the power vacuum caused by the missing queen. What will the neighbours think?

Now be a good serf and go fetch me slippers,

today...

like now...

like before I decide to feed you to Grue...

there's a good stickypigsty.

KING MACE

[ April 05, 2004, 05:36 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

[serious]Does anyone know what happened to the Queen? She hasn't been around for a while, ever since the endgame of the last round of crackdom. I've emailed her, but as yet have no response[/serious]

*walks into the thrown room, makes himself confortable on the royal thrown, then leans over to V8bellows*

[not so serious]She told me she detests you.

Yep.

You are a blight on humanity and an annoyance given your incessant brown nosing and seeking of royal favors.

You and your ilk are the prime reason why guillotines are a good thing....

*wiggles his bottom to get more comfortable, then pretends to wave at a phantom audience*

...and thats why she no longer appears. It's not a good thing for one of royal personage to projectile vomit - the urge of which she needs to supress everytime you are near!

So begone!!! [/not so serious]

Hey, since this thing's not in use and pretty comfortable! Thus, as senior Kniiigit, and given the old ones aren't here either - I'll make an exec decision and declare myself King Mace of the MBT!

Bow to my greatness, and go feed my flock.

KING MACE </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Now, show us "the wave" one more time

*YAWN*

Oh sorry?

You were talking to me?

I didn't realize you were talking to me because you failed to use the normal standards of addressing royalty.

You know...mere details..calling me by my title like 'my liege', 'Your Royal Highness', 'great one who's muddied boots I'm not worthy to kiss'..but these are mere details that shouldnt worry you.

Your most royal highness would only be too happy to arrange 'the wave' for you...by ecstatic peasants...during your beheading.

KING MACE

Originally posted by Lars:

Go walk a different street corner.

The King does not walk!

He gets carried around in those big chair on sticks thingies by scantily clad stenographers.

Now entertain me, your Royal Highness is bored.

KING MACE

Originally posted by Noba:

Now, show us "the wave" one more time before our Queen shows up and places HER royal slipper in your date !!

Noba.

Well, the Royal sheepsha*** asked me to post a picture of his favourite wave so here goes:

21256324134044c17d09155.gif