MasterGoodale's Festive Thread of Hot Crumpets and Crispy Lips

Soddball

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Yeah but three's no one here like that you twaddle!! :mad: :mad:

Anyway - I hope everyone maanges to keep their new years resolutions for longer than they did last year, and wish you lal hte best.

I'm off on holiday for a couple of weeks, so if you haven't had a turn from me for a while it isn't going to get any better!!

And if you owe me a turn then you've got 12 hrs to get it in for a reply.

Other than that it's sunny, hot, still and the G&T is iced - have fun y'all!! :D

Mike...You POS...enjoy your holiday...stay safe...BASTARD!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hangover free <big>Good Morning</big> to all you wonderful wafflers!

It's a beautiful day outside and I'm really curious to see what the <small><small>penguins</small></small> had to say in over 150 posts since midnight. Not really, but I'm amazed at the sheer volume... :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Hangover free <big>Good Morning</big> to all you wonderful wafflers!

It's a beautiful day outside and I'm really curious to see what the <small><small>penguins</small></small> had to say in over 150 posts since midnight. Not really, but I'm amazed at the sheer volume... :mad: :mad:

Oh, you think that is amazing? Smell this...

Happy New Year, you sniveling, sorry, sacks of humanity. Did I mention I would be gone for the Holidays? No? Oh well, such is life.

Be home Saturday after a previously unplanned stop to see the Tournament of Roses Parade floats.....thanks Mom. The girlfriend has never seen and now the drive home will be 2 hours longer thanks to the wily ways of women. If you think traveling with one woman is pain, bring one more so that you are REAALLY outnumbered.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Nightwatch:

Originally posted by Nightwatch:

Yeesh. Toucheeee... And I prefer to think of myself as a caterpiller that eats meat (smilies removed because there was a happy one)

Who the weasel-whipping wankstain is this worthless cockmunch???? If I didn't know better, I'd say it was a feeble wetpants jessy, talking it up big with the MasterGoodale boys (may the holy master Goodale rest in a bucket of his own vomit). Are you duelling any of us in mighty, mortal combat, you meat-gobbling ho?

Thought not. :mad: :mad:

Updates: :mad:

I continue to beat Snarker like a campaign wife. His latest attempt at combat has been curtailed by the joys of the 6pdr. :mad:

Axe298213 has managed to send my turn to the wrong account AGAIN!. You div.

Manhandled Tanker is learning to love Italian machine guns, as they play across his feeble infantry. :mad:

I am looking for two playtesters for a fun and groovy new scenario - Bidberg Heights. I promise, 'pon my life, that it's just a nasty knifefight and not a flame-crazy frotfest. I just need a couple of vic...olunteers. It's 20something turns and 2,000 points a side (ish).

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nightwatch:

[qb] Originally posted by Nightwatch:

Yeesh. Toucheeee... And I prefer to think of myself as a caterpiller that eats meat (smilies removed because there was a happy one)

Who the weasel-whipping wankstain is this worthless cockmunch???? If I didn't know better, I'd say it was a feeble wetpants jessy, talking it up big with the MasterGoodale boys (may the holy master Goodale rest in a bucket of his own vomit). Are you duelling any of us in mighty, mortal combat, you meat-gobbling ho?

Thought not. :mad: :mad:

</font>

Originally posted by Firefly:

I'd wish you all Happy New Year, but when I wished you a Happy Christmas I had Soddball accusing me of drinking some sort of poncey, high-class meths.

I rode your mamma like the dog-meat knacker-fodder who lost the last Grand National. Scummonkey. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Wow!

Dave has his very own stalker-enemy!

I'll bet Paula is Sooooooooo proud.

Angry out Loud!

Wallybob, who are you rooting for in the bowl games? Better check again in case you mix up your teams like you do waffle maggots! :mad: :mad:

PS quit hiding your M3 whatevers and fight like a maggot! There's not room for two ultra gamey bastichews in the same game, and I call dibs right now! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Firefly:

I'd wish you all Happy New Year, but when I wished you a Happy Christmas I had Soddball accusing me of drinking some sort of poncey, high-class meths.

I rode your mamma like the dog-meat knacker-fodder who lost the last Grand National. Scummonkey. :mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Firefly:

I rode your mamma like the dog-meat knacker-fodder who lost the last Grand National. Scummonkey. :mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wallybob:

Wow!

Dave has his very own stalker-enemy!

I'll bet Paula is Sooooooooo proud.

Angry out Loud!

Wallybob, who are you rooting for in the bowl games? Better check again in case you mix up your teams like you do waffle maggots! </font>