The Sun Never Sets On the Peng Challenge Thread

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

that there has been some muttering about my 'godhood'.

It has been implied that I am not simply a 'god', pure and simple, good at all godly stuff,

Stop....no, say it isn't so. I'm so confused. Who is it that I pray to now if you are NOT a god. Someone, help me. My god is now not a god? My god, what am I to do. Lord knows (?) I can't pray to Berli, why would I want to. And Joe Shaw......laughable. I can't bring myself to even bold his name. Everytime I return to the board Mr. Shaw is alway embroiled in controversy of some sort or another. It always seems to center around absofreekinlutely nothing too.

Never has one member of the Cesspool typed so much, but said so little as Joe Shaw.

I'd pray for his soul, but I don't know who to pray to now. [/qb]</font>

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I see some of the new chums have come by! Is everyone making them feel welcome and valued?

Don't tell me you had something to do with that.

Why is that not a surprise? </font>

Berli and Joebob,

Do a search, you will clearly find the post where Aces-n-Eights was first called Acey Duecy by me, and a follow up post clearly by the Justicar claiming it was a good nickname for him. So once again, Bah! Mr. Spkr has more spunk charging unbelieveable lawyer fees AND comming up with better excuses.

So, Once again, I must return to increasing the curses...

Joebob,

Not only will you be stuck on a plane for 6 hours sitting next to a wailing baby, that baby will be in dire need of a diaper change. You know the smell, it is the same one you get when you have worn your depends too long.

Berli,

May your TV get stuck on the Care Bears while trying to watch any game tomorrow.

Also, da family will not allow da trip to Ohare, since, afterall, you are NOT a true Chicagoian, but live in the land beyond Ohare. You live near Cows and things.

Now, give me my Serf back, or give me a proper bribe, in the finest Chicago tradition.

Rune

Originally posted by Soddball:

So where do we set up the Shrine of Puss? Make some space over there! There's forty of us, you know.

Sorry, but Berli's ego alone, takes up enough space to park an aircraft carrier......how about over here, in this dark corner near the communal loo...yes that's about right.

[ November 26, 2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by rune:

Let us see the record....

If Dame Kitty does not come along and take him soon, I will once again claim Acey Duecy as mine, and yes, once again have a Marine report to the Navy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bugger that boy-o! I'll raise your lowly knight with an Olde One and not even your NDA impresses me!

Berli [not bolded] admits here Acey Duecy was my serf, until Dame Kitty wanted him. Not to stand in the way of one of the Ladies of the Pool, not not you Joebob, one of the non-cross dressing types. However, since she then ignored him, I claim my original rights back. Berli stole him [and since it is one of the original sins, makes him proud].

You knew all this as indicated by the post that guess who picks out the promotions and right of denial.

So, the innocent Justicar is anything but...I now increase the curse to include:

"May your next airline trip have you seated next to a wailing baby"

and, for playing stupid [well, I give you the benefit of the doubt here]

"May that same flight be delayed by a storm, and you sit on a taxiway an additional 6 hours"

As for Berli, I have not heard any traditional Chicago offer of a bribe, so at this point, I must resort to yet another curse:

"May your lawn be overrun by Aussies with a bladder problem"

Rune

Ah, I see the error of my ways now. Thank you rune for pointing out my mistake. I shall now take PROPER steps to rectify that error and make full amends within the scope of the rules as far as you know.

{Ahem!}

Be it know to one and all that the Serf known as Aces-n-Eights (spelt but not bolded) is hereby and shall henceforth be acknowledged and recognized within the CessPool as Aces-n-Eights, Squire to and of the House of Berli having been taken to Squire by said Knight Berli upon the failure of the first and original claimaint Dame Kitty to take him to Squire following her elevation of said Serf.

There ... all nice and legal and within the rules.

Joe

Oh ... you're likely wondering about YOUR attempt to take young Aces-n-Eights to Squire eh? Well, had you made it CLEAR that it was Aces-n-Eights you desired for your Squire it would have been the work of moments to acknowledge your claim, but since you referred to him as ... wait a moment here ...

quote:

If Dame Kitty does not come along and take him soon, I will once again claim Acey Duecy as mine, and yes, once again have a Marine report to the Navy.

well you see my delimma ... dillemm ... problem on this.

Berli, of course, identified him without doubt in HIS post, to wit (or some portion of that in the case of Berli:

quote:

I hereby take Aces-n-Eights as Squire-on-Loan!

But rest assured that you have FULL RIGHTS to ANY Serf named Acey Duecy (spelt but not bolded) should you wish to take him to Squire (and assuming that one shows up on the MBT at some point) and I'll fight tooth and nail to ensure that your rights are protected.

Joe

Berli and Joebob,

Do a search, you will clearly find the post where Aces-n-Eights was first called Acey Duecy by me, and a follow up post clearly by the Justicar claiming it was a good nickname for him. So once again, Bah! Mr. Spkr has more spunk charging unbelieveable lawyer fees AND comming up with better excuses.

So, Once again, I must return to increasing the curses...

Joebob,

Not only will you be stuck on a plane for 6 hours sitting next to a wailing baby, that baby will be in dire need of a diaper change. You know the smell, it is the same one you get when you have worn your depends too long.

Berli,

May your TV get stuck on the Care Bears while trying to watch any game tomorrow.

Also, da family will not allow da trip to Ohare, since, afterall, you are NOT a true Chicagoian, but live in the land beyond Ohare. You live near Cows and things.

Now, give me my Serf back, or give me a proper bribe, in the finest Chicago tradition.

Rune

Muwahahahaha!!! I have 3 words and a gesture for you runt...Nanner, nanner, nanner...ppphhhhffffttttt.

No time for anything more creative, CINCHOUSE is on the warpath about somefink and the yungens have scattered heading for the high ground, leaving me all alone on the FEBA. Best I join them under the bed otherwise my new found station as Squire to Berli will be very short-lived. DOWN WITH THE WAFFLERS!!!

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

So where do we set up the Shrine of Puss? Make some space over there! There's forty of us, you know.

You misspelled 'pus' </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

DOWN WITH THE WAFFLES!!!

Absolutely - preferably with lashings of imitation maple syrup, fruit salad and crispy bacon!!

yyyyuuuuuummmmmmmm (burp)

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Squire, get the irons hot.

From the looks of things, it will be a long night for the Inquisitor General.

Steve

MrSpkr this may not be the best time but I feel constrained to advise you that the phrase "get the irons hot" is really intended to mean branding irons and the like, for the torturing of victims, obtaining of confessions and so forth.

It is NOT intended to refer to the pre-heating of clothes irons with which you seek to ensure that you look your best for the news cameras.

Just a small law enforcement tip for you.

Leave the actual WORK of rooting out subversives to those with the EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE and, may I say it, KNACK for the task.

Amateurs, sheesh.

rune I said that Acey Duecey was a cool name and I meant it. I will mean it again when (and if) your ideal Serf wanders in the door with that name hanging from his lapel like a price tag from Ye Olde Dollar Shoppe. I'll rejoice in your acquisition DESPITE your curses upon me ... for no good reason I might add.

Seanachai are you trying to say that the day an attractive young lady would have, uh, relations with me will be my last? I can live with that.

Joe

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Sorry, but Berli's ego alone, takes up enough space to park an aircraft carrier......how about over here, in this dark corner near the communal loo...yes that's about right. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

I'm also thankful I don't have your potty mouth, godhead or no.

I was simply expressing myself in the traditional manner of my people. Your disparagement of the multicultural diversity of this Board has been duly noted. </font>

Originally posted by Arses_and_Itches:

Muwahahahaha!!! I have 3 words and a gesture for you runt...Nanner, nanner, nanner...ppphhhhffffttttt.

No time for anything more creative, CINCHOUSE is on the warpath about somefink and the yungens have scattered heading for the high ground, leaving me all alone on the FEBA. Best I join them under the bed otherwise my new found station as Squire to Berli will be very short-lived. DOWN WITH THE WAFFLERS!!!

You do realise that munching down Cherry Waffles by the truck-load has certain - errr, pit-falls when it comes to cleaning up the mess? If you don't believe me, ask GRUE who has been known to swallow a few at snack time!

So make sure you de-pit the Cherries first. Oh, and another hot tip - apparently they go down better with dollops of thickened cream...

Mmmmmmm.... Goo-ey Cherry Wafflers :mad: :mad:

HRH Ponce AJ XXBC - your Cousin-in-Arms

[ November 26, 2003, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: AUSSIEJEFF ]

Deary, deary me. Looks like some of my new putative henchmen are feeling the stress of the change in management.

Perhaps I should have the HR people sit down with you lot and sort out your attitude problems?

We're looking at some very, very disturbing performance reviews right now.

no stress... hardly any notice...

You're a fat little gnome, so Famine has ignored you

You ain't dead... yet, so Death has ignored you

You can't seem to get anyone to hate you, so War has ignored you

Now, you do seem to have a nasty case of Cherry Waffle, so it would seem that Pestilence is playing you some attention.

To be honest, we'll probably overlook you entirely during the Apocalyso and you'll be left alone with the cockroaches

Much like former non-Chigagoian Al Capone

Couple of .22's to the back of the neck?

All you Anthropomorphic Personifications of Elemental Forces are working for me, now.

Don't you think it would be better to refer to them as Anthropomorphic Personifications of Elemental Synergies?

The acronym would be most fitting.

You're not very detail oriented are you?