Cheery Waffle v1.03 patch, molten TNT now available

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Ha ha ha. Turns out Tim the Enchanter was Focker.

Well, aren't the moderators the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Fux sake. I knew it was Focker as soon as it started posting. :mad: :mad: Maybe that's because I'm smarter than the whole lot of you guys thrown together. </font>

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ebenezer Axe:

"Because . . . a little thing affects them. A slight disorder of the stomach makes them cheats. You may be and undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!"

Thank you, Charles Dickens.

Speaking of Christmas, anyone else noticed MrPeng's sig line of "Xify a Xian for Xmas"? Do any of the <font size=1>penguins</font> realize that this doesn't spell "Crucify a Christian for Christmas", but instead says "Christify a Christian for Christmas"? What's that supposed to mean? Has Peng turned into another JJR? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

]Thank you, Charles Dickens.

I live to annoy.

I mean, serve.

I live to serve.

No, wait. The first one.

I live to annoy.

Yes.

Yes, I do. </font>

Archie: All right, all right, I apologize.

Otto: You're really sorry?

Archie: I'm really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly.

Otto: You take it back!

Archie: I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

Otto: OK.

Congratulations to Soddball for handing me my head in his test scenario. His Americans refused to allow my Germans to move at all. We were pinned down and gradually smashed by his tanks. In the meantime, my own tanks were wallowing around in some muddy fields, not accomplishing anything. I think I've come up with better tactics before. :rolleyes::rolleyes::(

I recommend his new scenario to all CMAK players, especially this gamey collection. May all of you bog continuously. :D:D

Watson & Crick, ready for the patch now? I want to upgrade so I can finish my PBEM with Mace and start an even more unbalanced one. I'll bet rune has some even he is afraid to make public, which should be just about right. :D

Tweaks completed - anybody want a taster? After Dave's girly whining I've changed the force balance a bit (ie made the Krauts better off). I'd be interested to know if anyone who doesn't play like a tart in a tutu can do better as Krauts than Dave did. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Snore Coal and I are hurling copious amounts of furious, bitter molten TNT in The Dead Salute the Gods. It's a stonking-looking map, an all-tank battle with Snarker's angryolized Stuarts and M3s battling it out with my weedy pigeon Panzer IVs and some bakofoil-wrapped Eyetaliban wagons. We're ripping into each other at long range with scads of deranged TNT!! Great scenario. If you download it from The Depot, make sure you review it. I forget who made it now but so far it rocks.

I'd also recommend another scenario, Fire from Heaven, for the sadists amongst you. I'm playing it TCP/IP against a chum, and it's a night-time battle with German paras defending against a ferocious British onslaught supported by tanks.

I'm using teams of suicide squads raiding into his advancing troops to confuse his attack, and as he advances I nail his first line of troops, then flee back 100m.

The number of corpses is horrific. I can't identify exactly how many of his infantry I've clobbered but it must be getting on for a battalion. This is a TNT-chucking abomination which I would have been proud to create. At 120 turns, it's a bit of a monster, too. Well worth it - pick it up from The Depot, and review it when you're finished.

Wallybob is delaying our tournament finish by pretending to have a broken interweb or sumfink. :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Watson & Crick, ready for the patch now? I want to upgrade so I can finish my PBEM with Mace and start an even more unbalanced one. I'll bet rune has some even he is afraid to make public, which should be just about right. :D

I have both versions of CMAK on my 'puter. If you wish to convert our last turn, feel free. I probably deserve to be put on the wrong end of an unbalanced scenario after the one we are playing now. I have never had so much molten TNT and TRPs. Probably 2 or 3 spotters more than your mangled grunts could handle. :mad:

After dispensing all this molten TNT, I require a holiday. So this Sat., I will be heading to sunny and warm St. Barts for one full week of carousing on the beaches with nekid french women, fishing, and of course drunkeness. I know how much you will miss me. The feeling is mutual :mad:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You simps do realize that by renaming the .exe file prior to patching, you can have both versions on your computer and so play patched and unpatched PBEMs?

Or, actually knowing this lot, I'm surprised you haven't tried installing the patch using Bondo and a putty knife.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

You're a big, puss-filled wart on the scrotum of an elderly vagrant. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You simps do realize that by renaming the .exe file prior to patching, you can have both versions on your computer and so play patched and unpatched PBEMs?

On a completely unrelated subject, did I mention that I had a character named for you in the Dominions 2 game we're running on the General Forum? You were the great and powerful god Seanachai's prophet. Unfortunately, you both died. If it's any consolation to you, Seanachai died twice. tongue.giftongue.gif:D:D

Or, actually knowing this lot, I'm surprised you haven't tried installing the patch using Bondo and a putty knife.
Why would we want to act as foolishly as the average <font size=1>penguin</font>?? Not that any of them have advanced to the dizzying heights of "average". :confused: :confused: :D

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

*slams the entrance door half a dozen times in frustration*

GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*storms back to the Peng thread, front door left hanging by one hinge*

Was it something I said?? smiley smiley smiley smiley (since you used up the limit). wink

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

*slams the entrance door half a dozen times in frustration*

GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

*storms back to the Peng thread, front door left hanging by one hinge*

There was a door? I always entered through a hole in the wall :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Was it something I said?? smiley smiley smiley smiley (since you used up the limit). wink

Dream on! I needed to release pent up frustration in the other thread and there is a prohibition on :mad: 's there!

Your place looked as good as any to vent!

You got a problem with that!!??!! :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Dream on! I needed to release pent up frustration in the other thread and there is a prohibition on :mad: 's there!

Your place looked as good as any to vent!

You got a problem with that!!??!! :mad: </font>