Cheery Waffle v1.03 patch, molten TNT now available

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Maybe you could stick your head in a bucket of electric-eel-infested water and spare us your blathering.

Somebody needs a hug. :(

What's the matter Soggybottom, find out the pubs are closed tomorrow? </font>

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Geez, some strong storms came through last night and this morning. All ok here. Turns out. All not ok there.

Bah.

Since we are winding down our current match, would you be interested in trying Sluttywanker's new waffle scenario? That is, if he actually playtested it for reinforcement bugs.... :rolleyes: Perhaps he could send it your way so you can pick the sides... Judging from Sluttywanker's last crotchety post, me thinks he is jealous of Wino's locks. Wig-wearing wombat

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wallybob:

Geez, some strong storms came through last night and this morning. All ok here. Turns out. All not ok there.

Bah.

Since we are winding down our current match, would you be interested in trying Sluttywanker's new waffle scenario? That is, if he actually playtested it for reinforcement bugs.... :rolleyes: Perhaps he could send it your way so you can pick the sides... Judging from Sluttywanker's last crotchety post, me thinks he is jealous of Wino's locks. Wig-wearing wombat

:mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wallybob:

Bah.

:mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

After having my hair long for the past ten years I finally found a barber. My gawd, I live in the hinterlands. Damnable suburbs.

Upside: More business-like appearance.

Downside: I look 10 years younger. Normally this wouldn't be a bad thing but people were saying that I looked 10 years younger than I am when I had long hair. Hey wait....I could pull one of the '21 Jumpstreet'/ 'Beverly Hills 90210' deals, you know where the the 40 year olds play high school students? <ponders career change>

Just what we need, another actor. :rolleyes:

So what kind of doo do you have? Mullet? Flat-top? Totally shaved? Perm?

[ November 24, 2004, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Wasted & Sick thought about doing a mullet for a day...just for shock value. But the thought that someone might catch a photo of it was too much. I mean a joke is one thing but photographic evidence would be too much.

My older brother to this day is still pissed off that I used to call him a 'hessian' back in his dirty rocker days and then I had the gall to grow my hair out. Everytime he gets going about how I used to call him a hessian and then grew my hair out, I still have the ace in the hole....he used to have a mullet....for like 2 or 3 years. Farging late '80s jet-skiiing homo that he was.

Woooooo-hoooo, no fear, bro. Where's the Coor's Light?

I couldn't live it down if he ever got a piccie of me with a mullet. Plus, those things are just wrong.

Happy Thanksgiving to you lot.

Here's a recipe for your very own cranberry sauce - it's excellent and easy to make.

2 12oz bags cranberries

1 1/2 cups sugar

1 cup orange juice (I recommend Simply Orange if you don't squeeze your own)

1 cup water

1 tbs grated orange peel

1 tsp ground ginger

1/2 cup (about 2 oz) minced crystallized ginger

Combine first six ingredients in heavy large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Boil until cranberries pop, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Cool. Mix in crystallized ginger. (Can be prepared 3 days in advance - cover and refrigerate.)

Gee, thanks Snoozer. Where's the :mad: ? Where's the Deranged, Molten TNT? I know your idea of a fun 'thanksgiving' is spending it in a dark alley with your pants round your ankles, being diddled by a long line of lonely, warty-todgered old tramps, but you could have put some angry TNT in!!

GARAHHRGGRHAGRHGHGHGARGHARGHHARAHGHGHHHG!!!! extra_mad.gif

For that, you receive a setup - a scenario depot scenario. I picked sides by dint of flipping a coin.

:mad: Prepare to be slathered in Molten TNT, Maggot Lips!! :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

Gee, thanks Snoozer. Where's the :mad: ? Where's the Deranged, Molten TNT? I know your idea of a fun 'thanksgiving' is spending it in a dark alley with your pants round your ankles, being diddled by a long line of lonely, warty-todgered old tramps, but you could have put some angry TNT in!!

GARAHHRGGRHAGRHGHGHGARGHARGHHARAHGHGHHHG!!!! extra_mad.gif

For that, you receive a setup - a scenario depot scenario. I picked sides by dint of flipping a coin.

:mad: Prepare to be slathered in Molten TNT, Maggot Lips!! :mad:

I've not upgraded yet. If you have, take a number. If you've not, take a number. I'm upgrading after I finish flame broiling the Axe man and getting my nads handed to me in a bullock's sac courtesy of Mike the Kiwi.

Feckin' Marmelade operation. NON TNT CHUCKING KRAUT MAGGOTS IN THAT SCENARIO!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

With the closure of the PF I find my life is sadly lacking in entertaining reading.

I don't expect that to be fixed by a bunch of podgy porcine prats like you lot, but I'm willign to give you a chance.

Unlike Axe, Boo and Wally - all of whom are runnign away and or lying lower than a lizard drinkin'

anyone else want to enjoy a good beating at my hands? Paint on latex is extra!

Friends! That is no way to treat a fellow Waffler! I saw a wonderful program showing the effects of Pepper spray! Quick, before he starts "ruling."

Capital idea, Watson! You truly are a valued member of this community! I vote for an extra ration of TNT up your arse*! Huzzah!

*<font size = 1>to be administered by the first person to post after this</font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Friends! That is no way to treat a fellow Waffler! I saw a wonderful program showing the effects of Pepper spray! Quick, before he starts "ruling."

Capital idea, Watson! You truly are a valued member of this community! I vote for an extra ration of TNT up your arse*! Huzzah!

*<font size = 1>to be administered by the first person to post after this</font> </font>