Cheery Waffle v1.03 patch, molten TNT now available

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger the lot of you. :mad: :mad: 2 Arrgorbant Bastiges, one Stone smoked Porter and one Double Bastard later, you all are worthless and weak!!! Drop and give me twenty while I contemplate the meaning of my left big toe nail!!! ARRRHRHAAARGH!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Bugger the lot of you. :mad: :mad: 2 Arrgorbant Bastiges, one Stone smoked Porter and one Double Bastard later, you all are worthless and weak!!! Drop and give me twenty while I contemplate the meaning of my left big toe nail!!! ARRRHRHAAARGH!!! :mad:

GARRRRRRGGG!

Where be my turn ya overgrown louse? :mad:

Our so called game is winding down, do you want to get thrashed again? Your pick....

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey Snackfood -- I use Firefox (love it!) and I just stumbled (rim shot) on this.

It's great! Happy surfing. I also use the BugMeNot, ieview and dictionay search extensions.

I see the dictionay extension is well used :rolleyes: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

GARRRRRRGGG!

Where be my turn ya overgrown louse? :mad:

Our so called game is winding down, do you want to get thrashed again? Your pick.... </font>

The Helper says 120 is out and I'm waiting. :mad: :mad:

ANGRY OUT LOUD! My PBEM HELPER SAYS 121: Status wait!

Check your mail now!

Are any of you maggots getting my turns? </font>

1335.gif

Maggot. Spellbound won't install in Firefox. The JS console says there's an error with 'preamble' being undefined, and the sites owner says no one else had that problem.

I managed to install it just fine. maybe there is a conflict with another extension? What other extensions do you have loaded?

If you bothered to send me a setup, you would know just WHO I am, you undigested corn kernel in a pile of pig poo! I hope Snarker spies you, then it will be round 2 for you in his alimentary canal. :mad:

You can wait until I've patched to 1.03 - I'll finish off my tournament game with Wallybob and my playtest party with Dave H and then upgrade.

1335.gif

Maggot. Spellbound won't install in Firefox. The JS console says there's an error with 'preamble' being undefined, and the sites owner says no one else had that problem.

I managed to install it just fine. maybe there is a conflict with another extension? What other extensions do you have loaded? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

1335.gif

I managed to install it just fine. maybe there is a conflict with another extension? What other extensions do you have loaded? </font>

Let me tell yez how much Angryolized TNT I'm chuckin'!!

Div H is crawling feebly towards the end of a playtest. He's mewling like a stuck pig as my ferocious Merkun army stabs his slithering Krauts through the eyeball sockets! He's eaten a load of 105mm TNT and he's come back for more every time. This battle gets :mad:der every turn and it's winding down. Once I'm finished, I'll send the scenario out to the Depot and you can all suffer. :mad:

Snorter's using his weebling Stuarts to try to poke holes in my Panzer IVs. We're playing The Dead Salute the Gods, and let me tell you it's jammed full of TNT!

Wallybob's a no-turn-sending gimp in our Tournament game. It's a :mad: scenario that even a deranged Soddball would never foist on an unsuspecting public. :mad:

Angry Out Loud! :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

Wallybob's a no-turn-sending gimp in our Tournament game. It's a :mad: scenario that even a deranged Soddball would never foist on an unsuspecting public. :mad:

Bugger all sorry sodding buggerers! YOU are calling ME a no-turn-sending gimp! Why you sorry, good for nothing, carpetbagging, slack-jawed, starry-eyed, small-dicked, mold-encrusted MAGGOT!!!!!!

He's a used ancient Roman throwing spear made from vomit?

How odd. :mad:

I can stop whining at both Mike and Deitz and Watson. Both have finished bludgeoning my truppen with their own limbs. :mad:

No more new games until I update. That will be after Axe finishes scrubbing the char marks off the flaming corpses, and Soddball's tanks finish flinging themselves in front of my shells.