Cheery Waffle v1.03 patch, molten TNT now available

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

GARRRRRRGGGGARGGARGRG!

I sent you a turn! :mad:

Don'tcha remember that lil' kitty of yours dying! Bwhahahahahahaha!

What are you frothing aboooot now? You sent 87, I sent 88. No kitties were harmed in the filming. See the pattern? GRGRAAAARGH!!!!!! WIPE THE MOLD OFF YOUR KEYBOARD AND COMMENCE TO FIGHTIN' MAGGOT!!!!!

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

A pox on all your mold-infested houses! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You're visiting? :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

GARRRRRRGGGGARGGARGRG!

I sent you a turn! :mad:

Don'tcha remember that lil' kitty of yours dying! Bwhahahahahahaha!

What are you frothing aboooot now? You sent 87, I sent 88. No kitties were harmed in the filming. See the pattern? GRGRAAAARGH!!!!!! WIPE THE MOLD OFF YOUR KEYBOARD AND COMMENCE TO FIGHTIN' MAGGOT!!!!! </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

A pox on all your mold-infested houses! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You're visiting? :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Soddball's been sniffing paint thinner again. :mad: The mad scientist of the CM set has dreamed up another doozy with Cheery Waffles.

:mad: :mad: :mad: Angry TNT Chuckers Unite!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

How many lots of reinforcements have you had so far?

Originally posted by Soddball:

Soddball's been sniffing paint thinner again. :mad: The mad scientist of the CM set has dreamed up another doozy with Cheery Waffles.

How many lots of reinforcements have you had so far? </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

How many lots of reinforcements have you had so far? </font>

On this eve of the official (hey, I get the day off) US annual day of Thanksgiving , I would like to take this opportunity to thank some people:

First, thanks to BFC for providing us with exceptional games worth playing and for hundreds of hours of enjoyment. You guys deserve more credit than I can ever give you.

Thanks also to BFC for this forum, where all of us can blow off steam without throwing beer on each other and provoking a riot - well, so far anyway. Dumping the late, unlamented political forum was a stroke of genius.

Thanks to my friends the Cheery Waffles for a year of PBEM and thousands of e-mails. Except for what's his name, who is a maggot. :D

Thanks to the <font size=1>penguins</font> for providing an ongoing example of dysfunction it would be hard to match anywhere. Can anyone deny it?

Thanks to everyone whom I suckered into participating in the BDLRM version 2.0, since I made it so unbalanced that I thoroughly crushed every one of you. tongue.gif:D Don't worry, Mace, I'll get CMAK patched soon and finish you off, too.

Thanks for the fun I've had playing other games like Fiefdom and Dominions 2, which I only discovered through the recommendations I've found here. This is in spite of the fact that I truly stink at both of those games.

Thanks for this international community I've become a part of, which has allowed me to find out that men and women all over the world are just as wonderful and just as insane as my family, friends, and co-workers. God help us all!! :D

[serious]Ah come on Dave you know that heartfelt crap is better saved for the GF, or the now defunct Political forum, where people seek love and adoration.[/serious]

BTW, you are truly a maggot, you big lunkhead.

After having my hair long for the past ten years I finally found a barber. My gawd, I live in the hinterlands. Damnable suburbs.

Upside: More business-like appearance.

Downside: I look 10 years younger. Normally this wouldn't be a bad thing but people were saying that I looked 10 years younger than I am when I had long hair. Hey wait....I could pull one of the '21 Jumpstreet'/ 'Beverly Hills 90210' deals, you know where the the 40 year olds play high school students? <ponders career change>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Maybe you could stick your head in a bucket of electric-eel-infested water and spare us your blathering.

Somebody needs a hug. :(

What's the matter Soggybottom, find out the pubs are closed tomorrow? </font>