What's happening in the mod world for CMAK

In no particlar order we have coming:

July 1940 - Panzers gone Weald

1941 - Blitz over Greece

Gautrek - Halftracks pack

These two uber mods are pending, then I'm sure someone said they were working on a new terrain set for the Ardennes scenarios? New sound effects too, but I could be mistaken.

Andrew, are you working on anything new at the mo?

Juju too, anything to add?

This thread is for all you modders with stuff in the pipeline. List is here, and I'll tidy this post and update it. It will save people asking for mods etc if we can keep it to one post.

[ August 30, 2004, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: phil stanbridge ]

Indeed, I'm working on four English buildings for Panzers Gone Weald. If I have the time to do a fifth one, I may. They will be released when the conversion is released. What's coming after that, I don't know yet. Probably something small, heh.

I guess you missed Ed's preview a while back. I'll let him tell you about it himself.

I am part way through doing a dusty set of Halftracks for the yanks and brits.

But its a bit of a nightmare to sort out so i got a bit pissed offwith them

.Ask Junk2drive as he was testing them for me.And they all look the bleeding same to a non grog like me.

halftracks.jpg

But i feel i have had enough of a break to try to start finishing in them off again.

[ August 27, 2004, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: gautrek ]

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Gautrek, I illustrated the bible on the bleedin' halftrack and they all look the same to me as well! ;)

Me, I'm dead-in-the-water between mod projects. I've got to come to a decision on what I'm going to do next before the weekend starts.

AK Shermans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Vergeltungswaffe:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MikeyD:

Gautrek, I illustrated the bible on the bleedin' halftrack and they all look the same to me as well! ;)

Me, I'm dead-in-the-water between mod projects. I've got to come to a decision on what I'm going to do next before the weekend starts.

AK Shermans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </font>