This is the Peng Challenge that never ends....It goes on and on my Friends....

Originally posted by Mace:

And my bet is that you're openly the target of ridicule and scorn.

Mace

My gawd, that's got to be the most generic post I've ever seen in this thread. Good one, Mace!

Once again your vanilla-like attempts at invective force their way through your dull, vapid personality.

I'd admire you if you were a few more steps up the food chain!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Glad you enjoyed it, Boo.

On behalf of we senior kiniggets, let me say it's always nice when someone like yourself, a denizen at the bottom of the food chain and evolutionary ladder, contributes here.

Mace

Oooh. Did I hit a sore spot Mace? Good. Here, let me rub some salt in, too. I think you drink Fosters and like it!

Nidan1, I blame you. How the hell does one cut through 3/16" steel plate with a crappy old Sears (not even Craftsman, fer Berli's sake) scroll saw. Not very damn fast, let me tell you.

He's been forced to convert it into the world's first tracked baby stroller.

Hey, good idea. Not many of those about, I'll wager.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Glad you enjoyed it, Boo.

On behalf of we senior kiniggets, let me say it's always nice when someone like yourself, a denizen at the bottom of the food chain and evolutionary ladder, contributes here.

Mace </font>

I'm a bit depressed. It seems Armageddon is at hand, for Seanachai has sent a turn. Oh well, it's been a good life, and I'd miss you all if'n you weren't so worthy of my hate.

Feckin' pillocks.

You know, come to think of it, I kinda like the Frenchy koldblow. Too bad I can't take a squire. To bad he will die with the rest of us in the flames of Armageddon.

We did have a scribe Lorak who 'maintains' a peng website, but the slack bastage hasn't touched it for ages nor posted here - there's a lot of water under the bridge, time passes on, days come and go, and thus it's out of date.

MrSpkr however assures us that he is working on a new site, and it may very well be ready by the time man lands on mars, or visits Alpha Centuri, or somefink.

That's pretty harsh. The ACTUAL timeline is for completion to occur about the same time I finish paying off my student loans, which, obviously, will occur well before men land on . . . umm . . . never mind.

It's not really coming, but it is breathing hard.

Steve

Originally posted by rleete:

Oooh. Did I hit a sore spot Mace? Good. Here, let me rub some salt in, too. I think you drink Fosters and like it!

Nidan1, I blame you. How the hell does one cut through 3/16" steel plate with a crappy old Sears (not even Craftsman, fer Berli's sake) scroll saw. Not very damn fast, let me tell you.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

He's been forced to convert it into the world's first tracked baby stroller.

Hey, good idea. Not many of those about, I'll wager. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

High speed electric disc saw is the best thing to use. OR a torch.

I gots a cut-off wheel. It isn't a hell of a lot faster than the saw. What they don't show you on TV is he took an hour and a half to cut out that fender, and it's only about 14 gauge. Also, it is very difficult to get an even, straight line.

I don't own a torch, nor know how to use one. I'd really love to get a plasma cutter, but the bucks just aren't in my possesion.

Edit: Boo, nice pic.

I know it's late on Father's Day, but I wanted to share this pic of my dad and the rest of his buddies in front of their B-17G. It was taken in '44 on their base in Framlingham, England. Dad is front row, second from left.

dadcrew2.jpg

Boo, nice of you to share a piccy of your dad.

rleete, every problem, no matter how complicated, can be solved with a big enough club.

In your case, for example, getting someone who owns a torch to saw the fecking thing for you by casually yet politely waving a trusty baseball-bat-with-a-nail-in-it under his nose is a perfectly sensible solution.

(How the heck did these morons ever become a superpower without understanding the Club Rule ?)

EDIT :

Originally posted by Leeo:

You know, come to think of it, I kinda like the Frenchy koldblow. Too bad I can't take a squire. To bad he will die with the rest of us in the flames of Armageddon.

This...this means...so much...*sob*...to me you know ? This...*sniff* warms my heart, it *sob sob* really does...Makes me want to *sniff* reach out to you and say...

SOD THE FECK OFF, YOU WESTERN MONKEY !

Umpf, hard to keep that act up for too long.

I'll let you know, mister, that I, as the one and only, nay, the One And Only self-proclaimed French in this brainless sinkhole of a thread, I, not only as a Yurow conqueror in the midst of all you Merikun buffoons and sheep, but as the only speck of utter Frenchness is this sea of nullité à l'amerloque, as a true yet lonely bearer of Light, as a modern Lot in a khaki-yet-modern Gomorrah, yes, as all this I intend and *expect* to be as despised, belittled, hated, grumbled at and otherwise reviled as man can be.

Or, to quote, and sing (and translate) :

"You like me ? Good for you. Me ? I'll never EVER like you,

I hate every single man, 'n the more I watch my dog, the more I hate him too !"

Wankers. All o'ya.

[ June 21, 2004, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Kobal2 ]

@willbell : what the...DANG. Well, says on your detail thingy you're living in the US. In CALIFORNIA, of all places. That doesn't only make you a traitor expat', but a cackling flower-giving beatnik hippy krishna, false blonde humping, candlelit one at that. So there. I'd bet you're not even from Paris in the first place. And you dare say you're French ?

Besides, even if you had not been a filthy bordercrosser, I've always considered reality and facts as guidelines, rather than ... well, strict definite things. IMHO, facts oughtn't get in the way of a good, egocentric hate diatribe.

Which means, I'm still the One True French Fecker here, you little speech ruining twit !

[ June 21, 2004, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Kobal2 ]

rleete, wouldn't a good acetylene torch cut through that metal? you could then round off the edges?

We have this really neat exo-thermic torch in my fire department. Of course we have never used it for real, but it will cut through just about any man made material like butter. It is electrically operated and uses magnesium alloy rods for cutting.

The only thing it couldn't burn through would be Kobal2's head, I suspect.

Just so everyone knows looks at Seanachai I never read emails from ppl I dont know who they are. Lately I have noticed a sharp increase in odd-emails...and whoever's writing them looks at Seanachai should know they are wasting their time.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Just so everyone knows looks at Seanachai I never read emails from ppl I dont know who they are. Lately I have noticed a sharp increase in odd-emails...and whoever's writing them looks at Seanachai should know they are wasting their time.

Oh, please. Do you really think I'd send you pseodonymously addressed emails? What's next, are you going to accuse me of having multiple pizzas delivered to your door at 1 AM?

If I want to send you odd and annoying emails, I will simply send you odd and annoying emails. You'll know they're from me. Besides the fact that they'd be from 'Seanachaibard', the subject line would always begin: 'My Dear Swedish Pillock...'