It's a Challenge to tie a Pengeroo down, sport !

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Well ... of course ... I mean who'd want to be a Gawd when they could be an Olde One?

Always excepting Peng of course, I was never convinced he was sober enough to understand that he WAS an Olde One.

Joe

Oh I'm old already... and being an atheist I have no interest in being a gawd. So, just shut yer face or there will be trouble. Or somefink.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Well ... of course ... I mean who'd want to be a Gawd when they could be an Olde One?

Always excepting Peng of course, I was never convinced he was sober enough to understand that he WAS an Olde One.

Joe

Oh I'm old already... and being an atheist I have no interest in being a gawd. So, just shut yer face or there will be trouble. Or somefink. </font>

Yes, yes a double post ... but a damned GOOD double post if I do say so myself ... again. I think it deserves to be read a second time so, without further ado:

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Oh I'm old already... and being an atheist I have no interest in being a gawd. So, just shut yer face or there will be trouble. Or somefink. </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

Who's that song by Seanachai? You wouldn't happen to have an mp3 of it would you? I think this whole exprerience has made you taller, but I'm probably wrong.

What song? WHAT SONG?! Everything is attainable.

That would be Leonard Cohen's 'Waiting for the Miracle to Come'?

So...Seanachai's back and he and Joe are making kissy faces at each other. Why am I not surprised?

Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds squeezing

blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling Boo Radley.

You excrement! You whining hypocritical toadies with your colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding CessPool secret handshakes. You wouldn't let me play, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become the Justicarious Expialidocious of the Peng Challenge Thread now if you went down on your lousy stinking knees and begged me.

See if I don't mean it! You won't have fecking Boo Radley to kick around anymore!

This is the one I take to BFC!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So...Seanachai's back and he and Joe are making kissy faces at each other. Why am I not surprised?

Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds squeezing

You excrement! You whining hypocritical toadies with your colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding CessPool secret handshakes. You wouldn't let me play, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become the Justicarious Expialidocious of the Peng Challenge Thread now if you went down on your lousy stinking knees and begged me.

See if I don't mean it! You won't have fecking Boo Radley to kick around anymore!

Really ... how ... quaint of you.

Joe

Shut the feck up, and mount the cross to the right of me. Orderly, now...we all get crucified in our own way and in our own time...no pushing, plenty of surly uncertainty on the brink of heaven...

[... and as the day fades to the gentle *hack* of hunting owls regurgitating pellets the Paddock is holding a welcome-back tea party announced by several signs in thickest crayon...]

Cessplod One

Frood, Fred

Freed

[... and delightfully arranged around a hastily errected tressel table, adorned with a best china tea service and dishes of various shapes and sizes, the host (something rather large and heavy) and two guests with unique rubber qualities arranged on either side waiting to be served...]

*sniff* ... so, were they rough Mr Gnome?

[thrusts a rather thick cucumber baguette forwards)

... rough and desperate, I should say...

[Offers a dismembered duck's leg to Godzilla..]

... but one must ask, Mr Gnome, one must enquire?

[slaps a freshly buttered slice of fruit cake to plate]

Cock-a-doodle doo! Yes, cock-a-doodle do?

[proceeds to make various slurping noises, which could be easily misconstrued as sucking]

Such naughtiness, Mr Gnome,... [whole cucumber raised] *thwack* in polite *thwack* company *thwack* *thwack*

*sniff*

... ain't been the same without yer.

Yeknod

[ April 11, 2004, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Shut the feck up, and mount the cross to the right of me. Orderly, now...we all get crucified in our own way and in our own time...no pushing, plenty of surly uncertainty on the brink of heaven...

Eloi, Eloi, lama, sabacthani </font>

Originally posted by R Leete:

Seanachai, could you do us a favor and reign in your thug? He's been getting pretty uppity lately. Don't be mad, Boo, it's all for your own good.

Was I speaking with you? I don't think so. As a matter of fact, I know I wasn't because I wasn't making gutteral croaking sounds, or serenading the masses with a symphony from my lower intestines.

Shouldn't your keeper have put you away for the night by now?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

What the hell's been going on? The place is a fecking dump! Why is Dame Kitty still posting her own beautiful face atop that disturbingly masculine (you know you were all getting worked up about it, and it's all to your discredit, you ****es), body *snip*

1) Don't EVER call me "Dame" again. I'm a friggin knight, you tossable, bowlable dwarf. Kitty, Prime Minister, Chef, Sky Kitty, or Bitch are all acceptable names to address me by. Nothing else.

2) If you think that body is masculine I think you've been hanging around the 2am showings of "Rocky Horror Picture Show" too long.

Kitty

Sky Kitty, I admit nothing!

That graphic has made the rounds to the delight of idiots. Your own fair face caps it, but the rest is all pure drivel. I would far rather see your own form, than see another Photo-Shopped take on unreality.

Grrrr, lady. I shall not relent one whit in wishing to truly appreciate Sky Kitty. Don't feed me another beautiful face shopped out to some silly web graphic.