Riding the Range with Peng, Challenged by the Whispering Wind

Oh, yes. There are rules. Rules. Fluff and nonsense. What use have we of rules? If you set a foot wrong, the Justicar will show up, all stern and serious, to put you back on to the path.

Does anyone else feel we're lost in the rules? It wasn't all about rules, originally, you know. It was about freedom. And weirdness. And whatever might come out of people's heads.

If you come here to be weird, good luck and the blessings of the Olde Ones on you. If you come here to make a Challenge, here are the rules:

Challenge an Individual

By 'Challenge', we mean: Give them more than a bit of ****e. Call them a bastard, but do so in an amusing way. And we are not easily amused.

Don't go on endlessly about how amazingly large your penis is, nor about how much excrement you'd pass in an effort to make fun of other people.

No one cares about your penis, and the sheer tonnage of excrement and guts we've seen people do cartwheels about would shame an abattoir.

Be Real with each other. Make it 'count'.

Now. Does anyone have something really strange to throw into the mix?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

To date, I have lost 3 of 6 SU-122s, a 45mm AT gun, a 76.2mm gun, a jeep, 2 infantry squads are 'broken', 1 Platoon HQ is 'broken', I've suffered several infantry casualties, and only one of the remaining SU-122s still has a TC.

Gee, I hope the one with the TC is the one that just died

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

To date, I have lost 3 of 6 SU-122s, a 45mm AT gun, a 76.2mm gun, a jeep, 2 infantry squads are 'broken', 1 Platoon HQ is 'broken', I've suffered several infantry casualties, and only one of the remaining SU-122s still has a TC.

Gee, I hope the one with the TC is the one that just died </font>

Others are free to hate your useless, worthless, evil, vile, vulgar, cat-hugging self for what little impact they're likely to attain from hating the very bottom of the Pit of Hell.

Oh my!!

That's really rough talk there. Cat-hugger.

Wow! Berli may never post here again after such a stinging riposte.

No wonder he has such a bad reputation. How does he sleep at night? Seanachai has clearly outdone himself with this insult!

Mike the Wino, Nidan and Speedy are the sort of chaps who'd suck the slime off of a slug's rear end and then ask for another.

But the rest of you lot owe me a turn, so guess where you rate.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Pee in the swimming pool.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Others are free to hate your useless, worthless, evil, vile, vulgar, cat-hugging self for what little impact they're likely to attain from hating the very bottom of the Pit of Hell.

Oh my!!

That's really rough talk there. Cat-hugger.

Wow! Berli may never post here again after such a stinging riposte.

No wonder he has such a bad reputation. How does he sleep at night? Seanachai has clearly outdone himself with this insult! </font>

By this weekend, domestic internet service should be restored, at which point I shall continue with my destruction of your paltry forces.

That means you too, Peng, don't think I have forgotten about you, you tricksy bastiche.

And dalem, you never sent me that set up. Hop to it.

Finally, does anyone know whether Hiram offed Moraine with an axe and buried her under the den of their doublewide domicile?

I only ask because, if anything, she is further behind on turns than am I.

Steve

Originally posted by Leeo:

I was going to type here as if I had something to say, whereupon I realized that, indeed, I had no original thoughts of my own with which to regale you on this fine October day. But then I thought, "Hey, that never stopped Gaylord from posting."

Leeo, you pompous, gas bag, at least Gaylord sent a turn once in a while.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And what's wrong with being a "cat hugger", if I may be so bold?

If you're hugging it to make its eyes pop out and end its useless life, nothing. If your doing it as a sign of affection, you should be shot </font>

Oh, yes. There are rules. Rules. Fluff and nonsense. What use have we of rules? If you set a foot wrong, the Justicar will show up, all stern and serious, to put you back on to the path.

Challenge an Individual

Tie your shoes, Seanachai, you rat bastard you...

And next week, when you're done, send me a setup so that I might flay your skin and make a lamp shade. That I might shave your head and use the hair to line my nest (after proper sanitizing of course). That I might pluck your eyes and sell them to an itinerant Eskimo as a snack.

Squeak!