Peng, why hast thou forsaken my challenge?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vadr the Shavian whelp:

Oh look at me! I'm Joe's lapdog

See rule one.

Go to Hell

Do not pass Go.

Do not collect $200 </font>

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vadr:

Not too bright, this one...

Yes, well...he is Aussie Jeff's squire, don't ya know.

I have this mental picture of them taking turns wheeling each other around the backyard in a wheelbarrow full of Cheese Whiz. konrad wearing a Polish Fireman's uniform, several sizes too big and AJ wearing nothing more than a huge grin and a pinwheel beanie.

Not a pretty sight...no. </font>

And just when you thought "Gee, I wonder when I'll ever be able to read another brilliant Aussiejeff post?"

<BIG>TA-DAAAAAA!</BIG>

**NEWS FLASH**

WORLD FAMOUS CMBB CHAMPION AUSSIEJEFF UPGRADES AWARD WINNING CMBB REAL WAR SIMULATION TO VERSION 1.02 - STOP - ALL CURRENT LOSERS {IE ALL OPPONENTS} MUST ALSO PATCH TO V1.02 OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES - STOP - CONSEQUENCES MAY MEAN AUSSIEJEFF DECLARES WAR ON EVERYONE - STOP - THIS WOULD BE HORRIBLE - STOP!

STOP

I said STO... oh .. hehe. Damned STOP button stopped working.

AJ

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Members of the MBT,

While talking in the chat room with Lorak and Panzer 76 , we came to a startling conclusion..... Seanachai is actually Joe Shaw. Our points:

1. Both are olde ones

*buss* WRONG!

Joe is NOT an Olde One

next contestant </font>

*places bookmark on page then puts down book on Quantum mechanics, places half empty glass of Port on the side table and stubs out cuban cigar*

GRUE WANT TO KNOW, IF FLUFFY SENT COVENTRY CAN GRUE STILL RUN FLUFFY THROUGH MINCER, EVEN ACCIDENTLY?

MAYBE COVENTRY DONT WANT FLUFFY BECAUSE FLUFFY MAKES TOO MUCH HOT AIR AND COVENTRY SAY 'STOPPIT! ALL THIS HOT AIR AND RUDENESS AND ELITISM'.

*shrugs*

BTW, IS THIS COVENTRY NICE PLACE? DOES IT HAVE NICE WEATHER AND INTERESTING SOCIAL SCENE? NOT ANY MORE. Hehehe...GRUE MADE ANOTHER JOKE.

Grue

In the interest of brevity and general welfare, and since I have absolutely nothing to say, I've decided to post nothing here, at all.

Thank You.

<font size = -1> edited this nothing post to add yet more nothingness. Ahhh, can't you just bask in the warm Sarte. Vadr will just have to keep his pants on. I'm a bit busy. A reminder,in a week or so, that death is too good for you, would be nice. 'Til then "Toodles." </font>

[ February 12, 2003, 03:36 AM: Message edited by: Egbert ]

Update on Lt Hortlunds lovelife:

Crash&Burn as usual. You can expect your turns more often in the future.

lenakonrad I'm sorry about that. You are my only opponent on my hotmail adress, I have a tendancy to forget to check that one. I'll send you the turn tonight and include my other email adress.

Gamiest of Gamey Updates:

Boo_Radley: His troops have begun to die very early on in this battle...I expect that trend will continue.

Leeo: His troops have been dying since quite early on....I see no end to that fact.

aussiejeff: His dead troops are beginning to overflow from the trenches... those are body parts not sand bags. I expect this effluence to continue.

Hortlund: His troops lay dead and dying on the banks of the Volga, time for the street sweepers.

Noba: His troops have just begun to experience the mystery of dying. I expect they will be expert at it very soon.

lenakonrad: See aussiejeff above.

Gaylord Focker: Missing in action, but probably presumed to be dead or dying.

The list goes on and on. if I left YOUR name off this list , it means in my mind you are already dead.

P.S. I will be upgrading this evening, after sending turns already in my box. If you want to avoid the dying, then DONT UPGRADE , and hide behind the other version.

[ February 12, 2003, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Bah Nidan1 I have already captured one of your precious factories despite your gamey "lets hide in concrete buildings and shoot on the Germans as they are crossing the streets"-tactic.

Probably the same way you "captured" the heart of that young lassie.

Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House pronounced:

p.s. How are you doing in CessPool matches these days?
Alas my liege, the Honor of Helen Reddy is safe because Dalem disguised his Elite "I will always fire the first shot (even against veteran Panzer crews) and my first shot will always kill" T-34s as mere "Regulars". I owe the hippie a rematch.

Nidan1 also defeated me, but that's my fault because I chose a Berli scenario (balance? what balance?). "Here men, charge up this hill against these entrenched Russians and their pillboxes. You don't need heavy weapons or cover, and hey, you've got 3 platoons against his two, easy". The rematch is underway. I am Little Red Riding Hood and am currently on the way to grandma's house through the Finnish woods.

I am still spanking Gitlord Focker whenever the little pillock can be induced to send a turn.

I will be getting some target practice in on lenakonrad right soon.

/i]

Originally posted by aussiejeff:

Haw,haw! Gee Boo. You <U>really</U> slayed me there! I larfed so hard that eventually I woke up at the end of your leetle joke.

Never mind the vapid humour - go to your front door and you will see a big bunch of pink "Forget-Me-Nots" posted by an anonymous abuser. See if you can work out the connection. Of course, you ARE an Ohio-anne so I don't expect you to get past sniffing the flowers, so here is a 4 letter clue...

Tap, tap.....

Hop to it lad. Should only take you until next Xmas to work it out. *snicker...* {winds Cruel-O-Meter<SUPtm</SUP> up to 3.5 on sliding Ricketa scale - thinks generously of poor imbecilical Boo - then slams lever to MAX}

A loud and horrific screeching noise emanates from a hillbilly house somewhere in an OHIOAN backlot....

Enjoyyyyyy *sneer*....

Sir AJ

Proudly brought to you by:

OZEntertainment.Inc

OK, I'm going to need some help here with this one. Any of you other Odstralians care to decypher and translate this for me? Are they the foam flecked rantings of a madman or some kind of colloquial lingo? Or both?

Today should be a day of jubilee where all debts are forgotten (Hey Nidan, remember that $5 I owe you? Well, it's forgotten) and drinks are poured freely. I want today to be just like Mardi Gras (except without the scary papier mache heads), for today is Boo's B-day! Yes, it's my 10th annual 39th birthday, so let your hearts fill with joy and quaff one for me.

Happy Birthday Boo , my former Liegelord.

Right then, a little singsong:

Happy Birthday to you

you belong in the zoo,

you look like a monkey

and smell like one too!

I attempted to mail you a present, but the post office claimed that nothing could be delivered to Ohio at this time...something about the Governor ranting in favor of sucession from the Union because the re-runs of "My Mother the Car" were being removed from local cable channels. Go figure!

[ February 12, 2003, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]