The Sanitized and Recuperated Thread of MGA's Cheesy Waffle

Originally posted by Snarker:

Keke, it has nothing to do with heat. The increased UV at lower lats might do you in. Kinda like vampires and sunlight.

I had in mind Ari's brillant thread of ages ago wherein the REAL Finnish panzerfaust was demonstrated. The bare, pale, freckled arms in the photograph looked perfect for some good burnin' action down south. tongue.gif

I scoured the forum for that post, couldn't find it, but did come across this great quote from Seanachai.

How bizarre it is that the Finns can enjoy a good joke, heft a glass, sing a song, brood on their wrongs, kill people at the drop of a hat, and spend every waking moment wondering what they could do to destroy their enemies?

You buggers are just like the Irish.

:D ...errr.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks SaTyR. I needed that laugh after the beatings I'm currently getting at the filth-encrusted hands of Keke, Edward Windsor and Robohn.

Massive uber-update later today along with a little *surprise*. Tee hee. I can't wait.

Long weekend here. Civic holiday Monday. Long live Canuckistan!

Hear ye!

Axe2121 has fallen, and he can't get up! He laid down his arms in a dignified manner, after losing all his Russkie tanks in operation "Beginning of the End". I will not taunt him more if he accepts the following sig line right away:

Grolly grolches mulches blochas wilchas wulches filches folches grimbets whooha bob macanilly say nee peng willie.

The operation is filled with TNT, and I would recommend it to all the ladies, gentlemen, maggots and Dave H.

Aaaahhh, SaTyR thank you for that link. The origins of the universally accepted term "Uber-Finn".

sword's crushing blow extinguished the life of Thomas Becket
There is a happy thought. Lissen up Becket you are the nong that thought that a large map could be traversed in a mere 35 turns. Your lackwitted attempt at subterfuge will not be pawned off as my being difficult(that actually is another matter). I have half a mind to ignore you and your silly little baseless challenge. And before you start making any snide comments about that last sentence I DO have half of a mind...found it just the other day...have to keep it cellophane and mist it with water to keep it fresh. But I have found that if I don't wrap it in tin foil it gives me bad ideas, like playing rune scenarios. But I digress, and digest. To the point, you sir are an idiot.

Wow, Dave H must have gotten his medication squared away...he is actually funny again.

[ August 03, 2003, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Wow, Dave H must have gotten his medication squared away...he is actually funny again.

Oh, I'm touched! A compliment from a guy who thinks Henny Youngman's "Take my wife...please" is the epitome of comedy. :D;):D;):D;)

Well, Dave H pretty well won our QB. The computer called it a draw, but truly, my forces were combat ineffective, and his were still advancing when time ran out. Had it been any longer, he'd have won, no doubt. My biggest problem was a gamble on poorly supported heavy armor. His crunchies got up close, and my 4 Tigers turned into Krispy Kritters. But they...did...make a good showing before they turned into smoke columns. Good Job Dave H....dangit!

Edited because I at times am an idjot

[ August 03, 2003, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Wallybob ]

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

You are all, of course, a bunch of maggots ... but I've missed you all desperately.

Has anyone else had a turn from the vomit-encrusted ant-shagger in the last fortnight? Playing a game with MG is like Chinese foreplay.

Chin chin,

Teddy

Teddy, good to see you back from your latest secret mission. I suppose that once again the forces of good have triumphed, and that you got the girl, or at least some female mammal. Nudge, nudge, ;);) .

My last turn to escape the ant infested Basement of Mold and Maggots arrived July 13, so we're over halfway into the second fortnight. I think I'm just going to surrender (assuming that someday I get the chance) and get it over with. Why beat a dead horse (or a horse's very close relative) like MasterGoodale any longer? :mad: :mad:

I hope your mum the Queen is bearing up after the death of her friend Bob Hope. Seems that more and more of her friends are finding their way into the Dead Pools. I wonder if she plans to hold out long enough to not only skip Charles, but also Prince Will, and pass the reign on to the third generation. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

My last turn to escape the ant infested Basement of Mold and Maggots arrived July 13, so we're over halfway into the second fortnight. I think I'm just going to surrender (assuming that someday I get the chance) and get it over with. Why beat a dead horse (or a horse's very close relative) like MasterGoodale any longer? :mad: :mad:

Your wisdom is only surpassed by your beauty. I fear you are right - if I ever get anything from the worthless maggot again I'll offer my unconditional surrender in a futile attempt to improve his percentages.

Originally posted by Dave H:

I hope your mum the Queen is bearing up after the death of her friend Bob Hope. Seems that more and more of her friends are finding their way into the Dead Pools. I wonder if she plans to hold out long enough to not only skip Charles, but also Prince Will, and pass the reign on to the third generation. :D:D

Sadly it seems that the world of entertainment becomes less dazzling with every passing year. Mumsy is resigned to the fact that distractions are rapidly becoming a rare commodity on the increasingly depressing planet upon which we are trapped. Which is why I love this thread and the drivel it contains so much :mad: :mad: :mad:

All the best Jim Bob,

Teddy

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Lissen up Becket you are the nong that thought that a large map could be traversed in a mere 35 turns.

That was a medium map, you motard. You don't even want to see a large map with high point allocations.

Maggot pouches!!! :mad: I didn't get my turns out Sat because I didn't finish the floor in my downstairs until last night at eleven o'clock!! :mad: The people are coming to install the carpet today at noon and that means I will be able to hook my pC back up and sling my angry TNT at every single slithering pod of puss on the planet TONIGHT!!! :mad: