The Sanitized and Recuperated Thread of MGA's Cheesy Waffle

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Didn't see a turn in the ole Inbox this morning BongBoy. Did you slip up and not send one? It seems your memory, and your mammaries, would be slipping. I sent two(2) turns last night.

WHOA!! How could I have missed that 2nd turn? Could it have been sent at 3 in the morning perhaps?

Full report at 8pm EDT tonite.

Oh, Grape Chucker that would be 5PM your time. I'll have a little drop of Golden Florida Feces awaiting in your in-box.

You will have 4 hours to return it.

[edited again to educate certain people about time zones-ME (8pm-midnite)= YOU (5PM-9PM)]

[ July 29, 2003, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we all adjust our watches so we're using the same timezone? Sure, your boss may not appreciate you being eight hours late but you could get lucky and start your weekend 12 hours early.

So which timezone should we use?

Update tonight ladies.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

WHOA!! How could I have missed that 2nd turn? Could it have been sent at 3 in the morning perhaps?

Receipt of second turn sent acknowledged and your apology for being a blustering MasterGoofball is accepted. Now isn't time that you stopped re-arranging the shoe display and get home to send me mine turn?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Receipt of second turn sent acknowledged and your apology for being a blustering MasterGoofball is accepted. Now isn't time that you stopped re-arranging the shoe display and get home to send me mine turn? </font>

Well, Mike_the_wino and I finished our 37-turn fisticuff fest. I won by something like 88-12 or somefink.

The force balance was about as good as MasterGoodale's mental balance. :mad: :mad:

Veteran troops and 37mm pop guns are no match for dug in T-34s (even run by conscripts) and massed hordes of green Russians.

For his suffering, Mike shall receive a surprise in the mail. Inflate her with care. :mad:

[ July 29, 2003, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Congratulations to Jim Boggs for a 73-27 major victory over me! This was a 50 turn extravaganza, which hung in the balance for a long time. Jim's attacking Germans kept pushing until my two platoons of Russians could not stand and fight any longer. :mad:

Both of us caused 60 casualties, but at the cease-fire, there were 49 broken and panicked Russians facing 151 onrushing Germans. :eek:

Two bright spots for the Russians:

My Regular T-34 caused 15 casualties, until it lost a shoot-out with Jim's Conscript StuG. :eek:

My sharpshooter caused 6 casualties and knocked out 2 mortars. I wish he's had more ammunition. :(

Anyway, congratulations again to Jim. Well fought!! :D:D

Ahhhh....free time, how nice to have found you again, my friend.

When we left our hero (me) he had pummeled mike the wino mercilessly, and was giving said whiner the chance to redeem himself, before fate intervened to end all PBEM'ing for a while.

So what say you, mike? Still want to have a go at the re-match? If you're very nice to me, I won't make you put the line back in your sig. smile.gif

We can either pick the old game up where we left it (I think I have the file) or start something new (you pick the parameters).

Well here's some shocking news!! Our own Grape Masher has dealt THREE turns tonite! Apparently the strain was too much as there has been no activity on the e-mail scanners for over an hour now.

Then again, it is going on 8PM in California.

Update on word search for a certain currish cretin.

I'm in the C's.

Originally posted by Dave H:

This was a 50 turn extravaganza, which hung in the balance for a long time

Well fought!! :D:D

[serious]The ever modest Dave_H fails to mention had the game ended two turns sooner the score would easily have been reversed.

Sometimes, it seems to me, that not knowing when the game will end keeps the suspense up, but it does lead to wildly unbalanced scores as the two forces battle for the flags.

All in all a very enjoyable game![/serious]

Axe and Dave_H are serious turn-sending Maggots

Oh looky, the blouse wearing Becky is back. I hope you brought beer, Dave H used the last part of the keg to steam up some bratwerst last weekend and no one has been able to re-fill it. Axe2121 found out that not only did the liquor store not take green stamps they didn't even know what the hell he was yammering about...not unlike anyone else who has to speak to the lad.

As to your attempt at skullduggery, there shall be no modification to my sig line from the likes of you. You scampered off like a nance and hence forfeited. You should be grateful that I didn't make you my non-gaming, no-turn-sending, forfeit biiiiaaatttccchhh. Hence I have not made, nor will I make, an attempt to be nice to you. I don't even do that at work and they PAY me. What chance have you got?

Oh looky, the blouse wearing Becky is back. I hope you brought beer, Dave H used the last part of the keg to steam up some bratwerst last weekend and no one has been able to re-fill it.

That wasn't Bratwurst. The reason no-one has refilled the keg is that we are all too disgusted to go near it - apart from you, who have been drinking the dregs (as usual).

Welcome back dear, dear BucketHead.

So much has happened in your absence. Let's see....hmmmmmm......where to start? Here's the latest.

MasterGoodale doesn't send turns because of ants and mold in his basement, the latter of which made his daughter sick.

Soddball has been making these crazy-ass scenarios, chock-full of flamethrowers.

Mike_the_wino continues to live up to his name.

Dave H is still the only sane one here.

There are a whole bunch of maggots here, including Jim Boggs, the Finnish twins Keke and Prinz Eugen, Snarker, Nippy, Crow, Edward Windsor, Shosties4th, Robohn, Wallybob and other odd and sundry miscreants not worth mentioning. :mad: :mad:

I am still dashingly suave and handsome.

So as you can see, there have been BIG changes since you were last here. :rolleyes:

Welcome back maggot. I still have not had the pleasure of turning your troops into a fine paste yet either. :mad: :mad: Whenever you're ready for a little humiliation, you know where to find me. I'd come looking for you, but there are too many rocks to overturn. :mad:

Get bent,

mike_the_wino said:

Maybe if I blather on endlessly, no one will notice that I didn't accept the challenge.

No such luck mate, I noticed. Put up or restore the sig. smile.gif

Axe2112 said:

Ooooh, shiny things.

Look, I'm not going to pretend to understand the string of gibberish, let alone the recital of your imaginary friends. However, I've been looking to try out one of the new Kursk pack scenarios if you're game for it.

Thanks ladies!

[ July 30, 2003, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Ooooh. MG still sticks his head out every now and again?

I seem to recall having a game in progress with him. Got a turn every month or so. Started out good, but by the end he was like a frightened little turtle -- every time he popped out of his shell something got shot off.

Perhaps I shall send him the file from where we left off. After all, not like it would overly increase my time commitment. smile.gif

I sent turns like a furious bull in a China Closet that had just had his bowels filled with molten TNT and a lit wick stuck up his ass!!!! :mad:

You send that file you slithering pouch of puss and I'll order my angry, bitter, emotionally disturbed Russian grunts to finish what they started!! GRRAGRAGRAGRGRAR!!!! You still having nightmares about them thar mine fields your men walked callously into and ended up looking for their limbs you flask of fermented skunk piss!? :mad: AHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!! All I saw were about a dozen men sprawled out on their backs all flat and pixelated with that "We never should have messed with that angry, bitter MasterGoodale" look on their bloody little faces! :mad:

My PC will be back up and running this Saturday maggot. :mad:

Peck-at-it try and get this through that thick skull of yours...NO SIG LINE CHANGE FOR GAME ABANDONING HOORS(YOU).

Now if you want to have a go at a 2000 point Axis probe(me) against the hapless, vodka swilling Ruskies(you), in August 1942, no tanks bigger than T-34/43 or PzIIIL, thin skinned AFVs ok but none of that uber-tank crap and no stinking undefeatable Ruskie FT tanks neither. Large map, moderate tree cover, small hills(or at least not billard table flat), daytime, dry, rarity....I think that's about it.

[ July 30, 2003, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Peck-at-it try and get this through that thick skull of yours...NO SIG LINE CHANGE FOR GAME ABANDONING HOORS(YOU).

Now if you want to have a go at a 2000 point Axis probe(me) against the hapless, vodka swilling Ruskies(you), in August 1942, no tanks bigger than T-34/43 or PzIIIL, thin skinned AFVs ok but none of that uber-tank crap and no stinking undefeatable Ruskie FT tanks neither. Large map, moderate tree cover, small hills(or at least not billard table flat), daytime, dry, rarity....I think that's about it.

Make him play Inferno. :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I sent turns like a furious bull in a China Closet that had just had his bowels filled with molten TNT and a lit wick stuck up his ass!!!! :mad:

Was that until you found you were having your arse kicked? Honestly, I've had chunks of waddy phlegm return turns faster than you.

My PC will be back up and running this Saturday maggot. :mad:

Oh joy. That means I can expect a turn shortly after Dave H stops being a tiresomely jolly fellow. :mad:

I'd better see some turns, Goodale, or I will approach The Brood for adjudication on your feeble wetness and refusal to finish our game.

You moronic, uni-browed, slope-headed mongloidian throwback from the stone age - I've yet to find an undefeatable Russian tank of any kind. They all suck. :mad:

Go try to figure out how to drink water you cave-dwelling, drooling root eater. :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I sent turns like a furious bull in a China Closet that had just had his bowels filled with molten TNT and a lit wick stuck up his ass!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

*wipes tears from eyes*

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Stop it!!! You're killing me!!!!!!