The Sanitized and Recuperated Thread of MGA's Cheesy Waffle

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you've done it! Next thing we know Monkeybutt will show up to tell us all about the wonder that is cheese. :eek: :eek:

Of course, for mike_the_whining a little cheese would go very well with his daily dose of wine. I suspect that m_t_w probably spends three or even four US dollars per gallon when he's feeling expansive and wants "the good stuff". ;):D:D

I am glad that we finally realize that Cheese is truly the Ambrosia of the gods. You may not realize this, but just make a closer inspection, and you will realize the inherent superiority of Cheese, (always capitalized of course) to any other form of food. And a small secret I will share with you, A pungent Cheese, applied generously to the... well, use your imagination, is an incredible aphrodisiac.

[ July 27, 2003, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: NG cavscout ]

Toe cheese. The lot of you. :mad:

Any of you flatulent carbuncles know if DX 9 does bad things to CM or other war games (like HPS titles)? Damn thing didn't even work properly with a MS game designed with DX 9 as a requirement until we downloaded a patch for the game and a patch for DX to allow LAN play.

Feckin' World-Owning Eevilâ„¢ MS hoors. :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

I suspect that m_t_w probably spends three or even four US dollars per gallon when he's feeling expansive and wants "the good stuff".

You would be surprised at what you can buy for $4(US) these days. But you have to be a stalwart soul to get yer way through 8,000 gallons...or you can do what I do, bottle it up and sell to other sods for a hefty profit. :D

Been busy around the house today, no turns til tomorrow.

Night all.

Okay, all the pieces of the great cheese conspiracy are falling into place now.

First came the new title of this thread, cleverly morphing the beloved and traditional "Cheery" into the similar, but subtly different and somewhat negative "Cheesy". :mad:

Now a respected and award-winning journalist for the Miami Herald has ripped away the wholesome mask of life in a world filled with cheese. Read all about it HERE! :mad:

An alleged doctor has allegedly discovered that cheese is allegedly habit-forming! Now where does cheese in the US come from? Wisconsin, of course. And where is Wisconsin? Why, nestled next to Minnesota, home of Jesse Ventura and the Combat Mission Olde Ones! Coincidence?? I don't think so! :mad: :mad:

Not only that, Wisconsin is uncomfortably close to an actual foreign country!! That would be Canada, for the geographically illiterate of you. So a nation which has produced Axe and Michael Dorosh and Celine Dion and Peter Jennings lies suspiciously near the source of a mind-altering substance available nationwide at any grocery! :mad: :mad:

It's all so obvious!! I demand an immediate investigation!! John Ashcroft, if you're reading this, look into this before it's too late. Imagine our great nation, prostate and helpless, at the mercy of the people responsible for the Peng threads, and Canadians like Michael J. Fox. Mind-boggling. ;);)

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

"pschsssshhhhhhh skaweeeeeeeeee!pschsssshhhhhhh pschschschchchchchcpschsssshhhhhhh skaweeeeeeeeee wup wup wup!sssssssss crackle sssssssssssssspschschschschsch"

pschschs :mad: brapapapapapa!

Doesn't MG just love his Remington Ladyshave? :D

Originally posted by Soddball:

I'm still waiting for Mike The Wino to recommend some decent Yankee wines, rather than the pigswill his countrymen insist on shipping over. :mad:

Problem is you bunch of Euro, no-shower-taking, man/boy love types don't LIKE ANY California wines.

[bad French accent]There is no wine, it ez too, how you say? Hot? You know heat? Comment dites-vous?

Ez too much alcohol.[/bad French accent]

That being said, and you being a nong, here is a list of my favorite wine type drinks as of late.

01 Kim Crawford Sauv blanc (NZ)

98 Howard Park Cab Sauv/ Merlot(Aus)

Abacela Winery Tempranillo (OR, USA)

Hess Collection, Mt. Veeder Cab Sauv (Napa, CA, USA)

Mas Igneus Priorato (DO, Spain)

St. Amant Zinfandel, Tempranillo, Barbera, and Syrah (Lodi and Amador, CA, USA)

Smith & Hook/ Hahn Estates '01 Hahn Meritage and Smith & Hook Cab Sauv, preferably the '85 or '01. Anything in between is dreck and unfit for consumption.

Foxen Pinot noir (Santa Ynez, CA, USA)

Now if you can, or can not, get these items I care not. You asked for a list and I have provided you with some OUT-FECKIN-STANDING California wines*, as well as some "alternatives" in case you are unable to obtain said CA wines. tongue.gif

*This list is not a full rendering of the fine alcoholic nectars which pass my lips, rush through my bloodstream and trickle out. All savored, loved and ulitmately cast aside. This list is not intended to endorse any of the products listed.

And remember to drink irresponsbly

[ July 28, 2003, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

No! :mad: :mad: :mad: Hanging out in here makes me feel putrid and haggard. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And this differs from your normal state how? </font>