The Sanitized and Recuperated Thread of MGA's Cheesy Waffle

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee!!

Originally posted by Dave H:

Okay, all the pieces of the great cheese conspiracy are falling into place now.

First came the new title of this thread, cleverly morphing the beloved and traditional "Cheery" into the similar, but subtly different and somewhat negative "Cheesy". :mad:

Now a respected and award-winning journalist for the Miami Herald has ripped away the wholesome mask of life in a world filled with cheese. Read all about it HERE! :mad:

An alleged doctor has allegedly discovered that cheese is allegedly habit-forming! Now where does cheese in the US come from? Wisconsin, of course. And where is Wisconsin? Why, nestled next to Minnesota, home of Jesse Ventura and the Combat Mission Olde Ones! Coincidence?? I don't think so! :mad: :mad:

Not only that, Wisconsin is uncomfortably close to an actual foreign country!! That would be Canada, for the geographically illiterate of you. So a nation which has produced Axe and Michael Dorosh and Celine Dion and Peter Jennings lies suspiciously near the source of a mind-altering substance available nationwide at any grocery! :mad: :mad:

It's all so obvious!! I demand an immediate investigation!! John Ashcroft, if you're reading this, look into this before it's too late. Imagine our great nation, prostate and helpless, at the mercy of the people responsible for the Peng threads, and Canadians like Michael J. Fox. Mind-boggling. ;)

I'll change the title back to 'Cheery' if it will let you feel safe enough to take off your tin foil hat.

Conspiracy maggot! :D

"pschshshshshshshs Brood this is MasterGoodale. . .I have defeated the ants and mold. The renovations are still underway and should be completed by Saturday. Hot TNT, fury, bitterness, and angry lead will be slung Saturday. . .out :mad: pschshshschcschsch"

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

I stayed sober for ovr 24 hours and got up early for what? Axe2121 is putting the final touches on my defeat, Snarker is continuing to drop small mortar rounds on me...gawd its been like 9-10 turns of this crap and not a turn from the rest of you hoors. :mad: :mad:

MAGGOT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nuff Said

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

"pschshshshshshshs Brood this is MasterGoodale. . .I have defeated the ants and mold. The renovations are still underway and should be completed by Saturday. Hot TNT, fury, bitterness, and angry lead will be slung Saturday. . .out :mad: pschshshschcschsch"

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Just in time for you to forefeit the game for making me wait TWO WEEKS for a turn. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I see that the MaggotyMastaAntball is growling about again. I wonder if this means turns will be going out as well. I would really like to get our game over because lately I have been getting beat like a rented mule and I could reeeeallly use the win.

Anyone catch the thread on Summer '42 for a balanced armor match up? PzIIILs, T34/43s, bounced shots and richochets. Sounds like good times.

So long as the range stays extreme, it works well. T-34 has to close to under 500m to get penetration on the IIIL, whereas the IIIL needs to be at about 900m to put a round through the front of the T-34.

If you mix in infantry and mortars with smoke rounds, it makes for a groovy game.

Originally posted by Keke:

Shouldn't we invite Heavenly Herbert to join this thread? He could entertain us by telling how groovy guy Poor Old Spike is. After all, he is a maggot! :mad:

And he could share what a bad-ass, sheep-shagging, pot-smoking, groovy fool P.O.S. is and how we can emulate his herculean accomplishments.

Now to important matters. Since Jimmy Crackcorn has a proclivity for perversity, and splashing in the Pool, should he sprayed with bleach on a daily basis or will the all-cleansing once-a-day flamethrower treatment be enough?

[ July 29, 2003, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Now to important matters. Since Jimmy Crackcorn has a proclivity for perversity, and splashing in the Pool, should he sprayed with bleach on a daily basis or will the all-cleansing once-a-day flamethrower treatment be enough?

Once-a-day...kinda sounds like your turn-sending strategy. Except for Sundays, when there are NO Turns.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Once-a-day...kinda sounds like your turn-sending strategy. Except for Sundays, when there are NO Turns. </font>